French Montana Reportedly Preparing to Propose to Khloe Kardashian
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 19, 2014 2:56 PM EST
The Kardashian wedding of the year between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might soon be last season's news as reports have surfaced that Km's younger sister Khloe might be getting engaged to rapper French Moontana in the near future.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
While numerous reports have claimed that Life & Style Weekly Magazine has a source that says that French Montana is shopping for engagement rings and planning to propose to Khloe, a search of the Life & Style website reveals no such article.
Khloe is actually still technically unable to wed since she is not legally divorced from her estranged husband, basketball player, Lamar Odom. Khloe and Lamar have been married four years before separating in December 2013 after reports of Lamar's drug use came out. In recent episodes of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," Khloe also confirmed that she had known that Lamar was cheating on her during their marriage.
In the months since their separation, Khloe has been spotted in numerous occasions packing on the PDA and making public appearances with rapper French Montana. Since reports have surfaced about Khloe's relationship with the rapper various other speculations have come to light. Some say that the Kardashian clan is happy that Khloe has found a new man in her life but contradicting reports have also surfaced that state that some members of the family feel that French is only using Khloe for publicity.
Recent episodes of "Keeping Up Wth The Kardashians" have documented Khloe's struggle to let go of Lamar Odom including the home that they lived in together. She was also seen partying and fumbling her way back into the social scene.
If reports are true about the romance between French Montana and Khloe As well as the planned proposal, then she won't be worried about getting back into the dating scene but instead will be getting ready to walk down the aisle within the year.
Apart from selecting an engagement ring, French also has other matters to settle as he himself is actually still legally married to ex-wife Deen Kharbouch with whom he separated from in 2012. They have a young son named Kruz who Kharabouch claims is being neglected by the rapper.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy