French Montana Reportedly Preparing to Propose to Khloe Kardashian
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 19, 2014 2:56 PM EST
The Kardashian wedding of the year between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might soon be last season's news as reports have surfaced that Km's younger sister Khloe might be getting engaged to rapper French Moontana in the near future.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
While numerous reports have claimed that Life & Style Weekly Magazine has a source that says that French Montana is shopping for engagement rings and planning to propose to Khloe, a search of the Life & Style website reveals no such article.
Khloe is actually still technically unable to wed since she is not legally divorced from her estranged husband, basketball player, Lamar Odom. Khloe and Lamar have been married four years before separating in December 2013 after reports of Lamar's drug use came out. In recent episodes of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," Khloe also confirmed that she had known that Lamar was cheating on her during their marriage.
In the months since their separation, Khloe has been spotted in numerous occasions packing on the PDA and making public appearances with rapper French Montana. Since reports have surfaced about Khloe's relationship with the rapper various other speculations have come to light. Some say that the Kardashian clan is happy that Khloe has found a new man in her life but contradicting reports have also surfaced that state that some members of the family feel that French is only using Khloe for publicity.
Recent episodes of "Keeping Up Wth The Kardashians" have documented Khloe's struggle to let go of Lamar Odom including the home that they lived in together. She was also seen partying and fumbling her way back into the social scene.
If reports are true about the romance between French Montana and Khloe As well as the planned proposal, then she won't be worried about getting back into the dating scene but instead will be getting ready to walk down the aisle within the year.
Apart from selecting an engagement ring, French also has other matters to settle as he himself is actually still legally married to ex-wife Deen Kharbouch with whom he separated from in 2012. They have a young son named Kruz who Kharabouch claims is being neglected by the rapper.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design