Kanye West Too Controlling, Puts Tracking Device on Kim Kardashian’s Phone, Reality Star Feeling Trapped
By Annie Dee | July 19, 2014 2:32 PM EST
Just months after they tied the knots on a luxurious wedding in Europe, Kim Kardashian is already feeling suffocated being Kanye West's wife.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
Kim Kardashian is said to be "feeling trapped" in her marriage with Kanye West. The reality star has great reasons to feel so, Radar Online reports. Even though she seems in control of her own life, having a successful reality show and successful lines of businesses, but Radar Online reports that this cannot be farther from the truth these days. After getting married, Kanye West micromanages the reality star's life with an iron fist and Kim has went beyond feeling flattered by the suffocating attention. Kanye West's methods of controlling Kim's life are not so flattering either. In fact, Kim thinks these methods are quite insulting.
"Kim feels trapped," a source very close to Kim Kardashian shares to Radar Online. "She does not have control over her own life anymore and has become extremely frustrated."
The source details, "Kanye has installed a GPS tracking device on her cell phone so he knows where she is at all times. He is constantly calling her and she is required to check in with him wherever she is at."
Instead of being a happy and glowing new wife and mother, Kim is said to be anything but. The source shares toRadar Online, "Kanye does not let her breathe!"
"Kanye wants to play manager, publicist and agent in her life. She is getting tired of all of this," the source concludes. "She wants to be a good mother and a good wife and it is becoming really hard for her."
Reports are rife with Kim KArdashian and Kanye West trying for second baby since their honeymoon, with Kanye wanting a boy and Kim wanting to keep it a secret if ever she does become pregnant because she does not want to people scrutinizing her baby. However, Hollywood Take is giving a new angle to this apparent discomfort of Kim Kardashian. According to Hollywood Take, even though Kim Kardashian obviously does not want another baby just yet, she's willing to do it because Kanye wants one. Apparently, what Kanye wants, Kim does...or risk losing her marriage, the third time around.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports