Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Lydia Looks for Help in Controlling Banshee Powers, Kira to Experience First Lacrosse Game in Episode 5 Titled I.E.D.
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 18, 2014 9:29 PM EST
The suspense and mystery in "Teen Wolf" Season 4 will continue in Episode 5 titled "I.E.D." after Lydia (Holland Roden) figured out the Dead Pool list with her banshee powers in the previous episode titled "The Benefactor." MTV has released a promo video that teases about Scott (Tyler Posey) and Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) finding out about the hit list and another focus on lacrosse in the new episode with Kira (Arden Cho) playing.
In the brief promo video, the "Teen Wolf" gang is now aware of the existence of "The Benefactor" as well as his agenda of killing the supernatural creatures of Beacon Hills. However, they have no idea who the new villain is, how to stop his evil plan and who are the followers of "The Benefactor."
Stiles can be heard in the promo video arguing that they are dealing with professional killers that has the capability to decapitate someone without hesitation. Scott and his pack has not yet realized that the assassins were Liam's (Dylan Sprayberry) friends who attended the party in Lydia's lake house in Episode 4.
The released synopsis of the upcoming episode also revealed about a lacrosse game with Kira included in the team and Lydia curious to learn more in using her banshee powers. The "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Episode 5 "I.E.D." synopsis in the Carter Matt report reads: "Scott, Stiles and Kira participate in their first Lacrosse game; Lydia looks to get help controlling her powers."
However, the details on the person who can help Lydia control her banshee powers are still unknown. As a recap to the previous episode, True Alpha werewolf Scott succeeded in helping newbie Liam with his transformation during the Full Moon while Stiles stayed next to Malia (Shelley Hennig) during her transformation and refused to leave her behind despite the danger.
Scott McCall was able to help Liam deal with the change in his life with a little help from a familiar face, Chris Argent (JR Bourne), who came back to Beacon Hills after receiving Scott's text message about his sister, Kate (Jill Wagner), still alive and causing problems. The late Allison Argent (Crystal Reed) appears to be connected as well in the Dead Pool list that Lydia unlocked after figuring out how to break the codes on her computer which is to enter "Allison" as the keyword.
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 will resume airing with Episode 5 titled "I.E.D." on Monday night, July 21, at 10 pm ET on MTV.
Credit: YouTube/Teen Wolf France
More Articles to Read:
Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Stiles to Help Malia during Transformation, Watch Sneak Peek Video for Episode 4 Titled The Benefactor - [READ]
Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: The Benefactor to be Introduced in Episode 4, Intense Promo Video for Upcoming New Episode Released [WATCH] - [READ]
Teen Wolf Season 4 Episode 3 Recap/Spoilers: New Faces, Creatures and a Muted Ally in Beacon Hills - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists