Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Romance: Nina Harbors No Negativity, Ian Talks about Her Evil Side
By nidhi tewari | July 18, 2014 5:35 PM EST
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder have been in an on and off relationship ever since the last season of "The Vampire Diaries" concluded but the two are still good friends. Nina believes in having no negative thoughts about anyone in her life and revealed in a recent interview that she tries to be good to everyone, including his ex-boyfriend Ian Somerhalder.
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
"I don't like any kind of negativity," the Vampire Diaries star revealed to Nylon magazine, where she is the cover girl for their August issue. "I try to be good to everyone, whether it's a love, a friend, an ex. I'll always try to treat people the way I want to be treated."
Ian reacted to Nina's statement by saying, "She always lets me have the last fry."
Nina's co-star in the hit Vampire series further revealed to the magazine that Nina is a great actress who loves to explore the evil side of her, which every person has in him. He further praised the actress and his ex-girlfriend about her professionalism.
"She always wants to do her own stunts. Sometimes they let her, sometimes they don't," Ian revealed to the magazine where Nina looks gorgeous wearing a plain white T-shirt and denim dungarees. The 25-year-old looks sexy as she poses with her hair falling over her face. Nina sits on the floor wearing plain white sneakers. In another picture, Nina smiles for the camera and her T-shirt reads, "I Have Seen The Future."
Dobrev has enjoyed a huge fan following for her role in hit sitcom "The Vampire Diaries" but the good looking actress explored the comic side of her in her upcoming movie "Let's Be Cops," where she has posed topless in one scene.
"I can get to an emotional place and start crying, but there's pressure when you think you have to be funny...You really have to be uninhibited and fearless," she revealed to the magazine.
However her co-star in the movie Damon Wayans Jr. is quite impressed with Nina in the movie and is of the opinion that the actress is good at playing comedy and can do anything for a good laugh. The Nina Dobrev Nylon magazine issue hits newsstands on July 30.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu