Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Romance: Nina Harbors No Negativity, Ian Talks about Her Evil Side
By nidhi tewari | July 18, 2014 5:35 PM EST
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder have been in an on and off relationship ever since the last season of "The Vampire Diaries" concluded but the two are still good friends. Nina believes in having no negative thoughts about anyone in her life and revealed in a recent interview that she tries to be good to everyone, including his ex-boyfriend Ian Somerhalder.
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
"I don't like any kind of negativity," the Vampire Diaries star revealed to Nylon magazine, where she is the cover girl for their August issue. "I try to be good to everyone, whether it's a love, a friend, an ex. I'll always try to treat people the way I want to be treated."
Ian reacted to Nina's statement by saying, "She always lets me have the last fry."
Nina's co-star in the hit Vampire series further revealed to the magazine that Nina is a great actress who loves to explore the evil side of her, which every person has in him. He further praised the actress and his ex-girlfriend about her professionalism.
"She always wants to do her own stunts. Sometimes they let her, sometimes they don't," Ian revealed to the magazine where Nina looks gorgeous wearing a plain white T-shirt and denim dungarees. The 25-year-old looks sexy as she poses with her hair falling over her face. Nina sits on the floor wearing plain white sneakers. In another picture, Nina smiles for the camera and her T-shirt reads, "I Have Seen The Future."
Dobrev has enjoyed a huge fan following for her role in hit sitcom "The Vampire Diaries" but the good looking actress explored the comic side of her in her upcoming movie "Let's Be Cops," where she has posed topless in one scene.
"I can get to an emotional place and start crying, but there's pressure when you think you have to be funny...You really have to be uninhibited and fearless," she revealed to the magazine.
However her co-star in the movie Damon Wayans Jr. is quite impressed with Nina in the movie and is of the opinion that the actress is good at playing comedy and can do anything for a good laugh. The Nina Dobrev Nylon magazine issue hits newsstands on July 30.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’