Nina Dobrev on Coping after Ian Somerhalder's Character Damon Salvatore's Death in The Vampire Diaries
By nidhi tewari | July 18, 2014 5:32 PM EST
Nina Dobrev has enjoyed a huge fan following for her role in hit sitcom "The Vampire Diaries." The 25-year-old good looking actress has revealed exclusive details about what will happen next to her character of Elena Gilbert in the upcoming season of her hit show "The Vampire Diaries."
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
The gorgeous actress, who has enjoyed great popularity for five seasons on the show, accepted the fact that the character of Elena is "complicated" to quite an extent as everyone she knows is dying. However, the actress revealed to Parade in a recent interview that she is looking forward to see how her character will cope-up with the loss and her life post her beau Damon Salvatore.
"I don't know. I'd like to see how she copes and deals with things post-Damon and see how she's going to be able to move on and if she'll have a normal life. Everything in Elena's life is complicated, it's never easy, everyone's dying around her," Dobrev revealed to the Web site.
When Nina, who even plays the character of Katherine, was asked who does she like the most and could relate to, her answer was surprising. Nina calls herself a combination of both and reveals that she has the characteristics of both the females.
Given a chance, which trait of the vampire Elena would Nina like to have in person, the interviewer asked her.
"Compelling. I'd like to be able to compel people. I'd like to be able to get everything I want and mind control everyone. 'Look into my eyes...' [Laughs]," the actress revealed.
The ultra stylish actress also revealed that she loves to work with her stylists on the look of both the characters and is quite passionate about it. The actress has also gotten a chance to unveil her comic side in "Let's Be Cops" and was asked about her experience on it. For Nina, it is easier to do drama than comedy.
"Comedy is probably a lot harder for me. Maybe it's because I've been doing drama for so long," the actress revealed to the Web site.
The sixth season of "The Vampire Diaries" will premiere on October 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show to Feature Scariest Villain, Names of Season 4 Characters Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’