Nina Dobrev on Coping after Ian Somerhalder's Character Damon Salvatore's Death in The Vampire Diaries
By nidhi tewari | July 18, 2014 5:32 PM EST
Nina Dobrev has enjoyed a huge fan following for her role in hit sitcom "The Vampire Diaries." The 25-year-old good looking actress has revealed exclusive details about what will happen next to her character of Elena Gilbert in the upcoming season of her hit show "The Vampire Diaries."
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
The gorgeous actress, who has enjoyed great popularity for five seasons on the show, accepted the fact that the character of Elena is "complicated" to quite an extent as everyone she knows is dying. However, the actress revealed to Parade in a recent interview that she is looking forward to see how her character will cope-up with the loss and her life post her beau Damon Salvatore.
"I don't know. I'd like to see how she copes and deals with things post-Damon and see how she's going to be able to move on and if she'll have a normal life. Everything in Elena's life is complicated, it's never easy, everyone's dying around her," Dobrev revealed to the Web site.
When Nina, who even plays the character of Katherine, was asked who does she like the most and could relate to, her answer was surprising. Nina calls herself a combination of both and reveals that she has the characteristics of both the females.
Given a chance, which trait of the vampire Elena would Nina like to have in person, the interviewer asked her.
"Compelling. I'd like to be able to compel people. I'd like to be able to get everything I want and mind control everyone. 'Look into my eyes...' [Laughs]," the actress revealed.
The ultra stylish actress also revealed that she loves to work with her stylists on the look of both the characters and is quite passionate about it. The actress has also gotten a chance to unveil her comic side in "Let's Be Cops" and was asked about her experience on it. For Nina, it is easier to do drama than comedy.
"Comedy is probably a lot harder for me. Maybe it's because I've been doing drama for so long," the actress revealed to the Web site.
The sixth season of "The Vampire Diaries" will premiere on October 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Lady Gaga Turns Greek Goddess In A Sea Shell Bra And Pair Of Thongs: Shares Racy Photos From Her Bathroom
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order