Video of Woman Having Sex with a Horse Stuns Court Officials
By Tanya Diente | July 18, 2014 4:22 PM EST
A convicted stalker was caught in possession of a video capturing the obscene sexual act of a woman having sex with a horse. The video was stored in his phone which stunned court officials when it was aired during his hearing.
An Argentine horse stands at Madrid's Barajas airport July 6, 2014. A plane with 50 Argentine horses arrived to compete in the 43rd International Polo Tournament in Sotogrande, southern Spain, during the months of July and August.
Andrew Slaven ended up in court for violating Scotland's legislation against pornography. The video is reportedly characterised as level six, being the most extreme.
According to Mirror UK, the 30-second pornography clip was provided as evidence against Slaven during his trial this week. A few court officials in Ayr were reportedly stunned when they saw the video.
However, the 39-year old denied having downloaded the pornography. He claimed one of his workmates could have downloaded the video when he left his phone in a van, which he often does while he tends to his work as a linesman.
Apparently, his defense wasn't accepted by the Ayr Sheriff Court. Police officers from the Maybole Station testified they retrieved the phone with the explicit video from Slaven on Sept. 14 last year. They also confirmed the phone belonged to Slaven.
Peter Lockhart, Andrew Slaven's lawyer, came to his client's defense. Being such a short clip he said the video did not even contain any indecent images of children. He also pointed out that having possession of such videos was not prohibited prior to the Criminal Justice and Licensing Act of 2010.
"Without going into details, it's a female adult. It's a one-off image that's been found on his phone," he said.
Lockhart further brought up Slaven's excuse, arguing with the prosecution that they shouldn't rule the possibility that the video could after all not his client's doing.
However, Slaven's credibility and reliability was also questioned by the prosecution. Even Sheriff Norman McFayden claimed he is neither credible nor reliable.
"The inference can be drawn that you had knowledge, and you are guilty of the charge," he said.
The convicted from 80 Minoch Crescent in Maybole, Scotland did not plead guilty to the charge against him, brought on by the said pornography. He also made no comment to the accusations derived from the video as part of his rights.
Andrew Slaven was not sentenced for the possession of the pornographic video until he sees a social inquiry.
The previous month another teenager was also detained in jail for allegedly having intercourse with a horse. The incident happened on June 5 in a field near Braunstone Lane East, Leicester. The 19-year old has since been bailed out pending further investigation. Investigator PC Gareth John told inckleytimes that the horse had to be treated following the incident.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
Join the Conversation
- 15 Orgasms/Week, $27K/Yr Salary Not Bad for Professional Toy Tester Cara Houiellebecq (VIDEO)
- Thai’s Crackdown on Commercial Surrogacy Exposes Aussie Couple’s Appalling Deed
- 2014 Perseid Meteor Shower vs. Supermoon: Best to View Meteor Shower Display before August 12 to 13 Peak
- Australian Wanted Man Threatens Terror in Australia, Demands Release of Muslim Prisoners
- U.S. Woman Wins $66 Million in Lottery
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install