Camilla Parker-Bowles Infuriates the French while Getting Drunk on 67th Birthday - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 18, 2014 3:09 PM EST
Camilla Parker-Bowles turns 67 and she's more straightforward and spunky than ever. On her 67th birthday, Prince Charles' wife got drunk and said some "undiplomatic words" against France. Not that it seems uncharacteristic of her.
Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Camilla arrive for the second day of the Royal Ascot horse racing festival at Ascot, southern England
Express UK reports that as Camilla Parker-Bowles, more known as Prince Charles wife, turns 67 and in celebration she drank more than her fair share of wine that got her more than a bit topsy-turvy. Instead of having a nice quiet dinner with family or friends, which is how most people Camilla's age stereotypically celebrate their birthdays, Camilla went out with Prince Charles to tour the Camel Valley vineyard in Cornwall and reportedly got drunk.
Because someone from the Express was there when Prince Charles and Camilla toured the vineyard, her drinking was noted as well as her resulting behaviour. According to Express, Camilla was provided with a "a £399 Methuselah of sparking rose, a 2012 pinot noir equivalent to nine normal bottles," on this tour.
The Express reports that Camilla was incomprehensible on some parts as she spoke because she was slurring her words. She could not stand straight as well. These are obviously telltale signs that she's drunk. And because she's Camilla, she also made a controversy out of the simple visit by telling the winemakers, "I still don't think it should be called British sparkling wine. I think we should come up with a name for British sparkling wine - because it is champagne and it's very good champagne. It should have a special name. I'm always waiting for people to come up with good ideas."
While this may seems like harmless praising, French Champagne wineries are not going to take this lightly, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports. Locals may be jumping for joy because of the praise, but the French wineries will nowhere be happy.
Camilla is never short of controversial things to share though. Before this report, it was also reported that Camilla told Kate Middleton that Prince Charles killed Princess Diana. She said she needs to share what she knows with Kate because she knows she'll be next on Prince Charles' murder list, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports. It can also be that she's losing it or she's drunk.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft