Camilla Parker-Bowles Infuriates the French while Getting Drunk on 67th Birthday - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 18, 2014 3:09 PM EST
Camilla Parker-Bowles turns 67 and she's more straightforward and spunky than ever. On her 67th birthday, Prince Charles' wife got drunk and said some "undiplomatic words" against France. Not that it seems uncharacteristic of her.
Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Camilla arrive for the second day of the Royal Ascot horse racing festival at Ascot, southern England
Express UK reports that as Camilla Parker-Bowles, more known as Prince Charles wife, turns 67 and in celebration she drank more than her fair share of wine that got her more than a bit topsy-turvy. Instead of having a nice quiet dinner with family or friends, which is how most people Camilla's age stereotypically celebrate their birthdays, Camilla went out with Prince Charles to tour the Camel Valley vineyard in Cornwall and reportedly got drunk.
Because someone from the Express was there when Prince Charles and Camilla toured the vineyard, her drinking was noted as well as her resulting behaviour. According to Express, Camilla was provided with a "a £399 Methuselah of sparking rose, a 2012 pinot noir equivalent to nine normal bottles," on this tour.
The Express reports that Camilla was incomprehensible on some parts as she spoke because she was slurring her words. She could not stand straight as well. These are obviously telltale signs that she's drunk. And because she's Camilla, she also made a controversy out of the simple visit by telling the winemakers, "I still don't think it should be called British sparkling wine. I think we should come up with a name for British sparkling wine - because it is champagne and it's very good champagne. It should have a special name. I'm always waiting for people to come up with good ideas."
While this may seems like harmless praising, French Champagne wineries are not going to take this lightly, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports. Locals may be jumping for joy because of the praise, but the French wineries will nowhere be happy.
Camilla is never short of controversial things to share though. Before this report, it was also reported that Camilla told Kate Middleton that Prince Charles killed Princess Diana. She said she needs to share what she knows with Kate because she knows she'll be next on Prince Charles' murder list, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports. It can also be that she's losing it or she's drunk.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles