Camilla Parker-Bowles Infuriates the French while Getting Drunk on 67th Birthday - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 18, 2014 3:09 PM EST
Camilla Parker-Bowles turns 67 and she's more straightforward and spunky than ever. On her 67th birthday, Prince Charles' wife got drunk and said some "undiplomatic words" against France. Not that it seems uncharacteristic of her.
Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Camilla arrive for the second day of the Royal Ascot horse racing festival at Ascot, southern England
Express UK reports that as Camilla Parker-Bowles, more known as Prince Charles wife, turns 67 and in celebration she drank more than her fair share of wine that got her more than a bit topsy-turvy. Instead of having a nice quiet dinner with family or friends, which is how most people Camilla's age stereotypically celebrate their birthdays, Camilla went out with Prince Charles to tour the Camel Valley vineyard in Cornwall and reportedly got drunk.
Because someone from the Express was there when Prince Charles and Camilla toured the vineyard, her drinking was noted as well as her resulting behaviour. According to Express, Camilla was provided with a "a £399 Methuselah of sparking rose, a 2012 pinot noir equivalent to nine normal bottles," on this tour.
The Express reports that Camilla was incomprehensible on some parts as she spoke because she was slurring her words. She could not stand straight as well. These are obviously telltale signs that she's drunk. And because she's Camilla, she also made a controversy out of the simple visit by telling the winemakers, "I still don't think it should be called British sparkling wine. I think we should come up with a name for British sparkling wine - because it is champagne and it's very good champagne. It should have a special name. I'm always waiting for people to come up with good ideas."
While this may seems like harmless praising, French Champagne wineries are not going to take this lightly, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports. Locals may be jumping for joy because of the praise, but the French wineries will nowhere be happy.
Camilla is never short of controversial things to share though. Before this report, it was also reported that Camilla told Kate Middleton that Prince Charles killed Princess Diana. She said she needs to share what she knows with Kate because she knows she'll be next on Prince Charles' murder list, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports. It can also be that she's losing it or she's drunk.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal