Camilla Parker-Bowles Infuriates the French while Getting Drunk on 67th Birthday - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 18, 2014 3:09 PM EST
Camilla Parker-Bowles turns 67 and she's more straightforward and spunky than ever. On her 67th birthday, Prince Charles' wife got drunk and said some "undiplomatic words" against France. Not that it seems uncharacteristic of her.
Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Camilla arrive for the second day of the Royal Ascot horse racing festival at Ascot, southern England
Express UK reports that as Camilla Parker-Bowles, more known as Prince Charles wife, turns 67 and in celebration she drank more than her fair share of wine that got her more than a bit topsy-turvy. Instead of having a nice quiet dinner with family or friends, which is how most people Camilla's age stereotypically celebrate their birthdays, Camilla went out with Prince Charles to tour the Camel Valley vineyard in Cornwall and reportedly got drunk.
Because someone from the Express was there when Prince Charles and Camilla toured the vineyard, her drinking was noted as well as her resulting behaviour. According to Express, Camilla was provided with a "a £399 Methuselah of sparking rose, a 2012 pinot noir equivalent to nine normal bottles," on this tour.
The Express reports that Camilla was incomprehensible on some parts as she spoke because she was slurring her words. She could not stand straight as well. These are obviously telltale signs that she's drunk. And because she's Camilla, she also made a controversy out of the simple visit by telling the winemakers, "I still don't think it should be called British sparkling wine. I think we should come up with a name for British sparkling wine - because it is champagne and it's very good champagne. It should have a special name. I'm always waiting for people to come up with good ideas."
While this may seems like harmless praising, French Champagne wineries are not going to take this lightly, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports. Locals may be jumping for joy because of the praise, but the French wineries will nowhere be happy.
Camilla is never short of controversial things to share though. Before this report, it was also reported that Camilla told Kate Middleton that Prince Charles killed Princess Diana. She said she needs to share what she knows with Kate because she knows she'll be next on Prince Charles' murder list, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports. It can also be that she's losing it or she's drunk.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4