BlackBerry Z3 vs. Z10 vs. Z30 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 18, 2014 1:29 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the BlackBerry Z3, the Z10 or the Z30, here is a specs and price comparison of the devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
File photo of German Chancellor Angela Merkel holding a BlackBerry Z10 smartphone featuring high security Secusite software, used for governmental communication, at the booth of Secusmart during her opening tour at the CeBit computer fair in Hanover March, 5, 2013. Merkel will celebrate her 60th birthday on July 17, 2014. REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch/Files
Display and Design
The BlackBerry Z3 comes with a 5-inch capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Z10 comes with a 4.2-inch capacitive touch screen, rendering 768 x 1280 pixels resolution. The Z30 comes with a 5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Z10 is the clear winner in this category with 355 ppi pixels display density compared to the 220 ppi pixels display density on the Z3 and the 294 ppi pixels display density on the Z30.
The BlackBerry Z3 comes with 140 x 72.8 x 9.3 mm dimensions and weighs 164 grams. The Z10 comes with 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm dimensions and weighs 137.5 grams. The Z30 comes with 140.7 x 72 x 9.4 mm dimensions and weighs 170 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The BlackBerry Z3 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core Krait 200 processor and Qualcomm MSM8230 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Z10 is equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core Krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 16 GB internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Z30 is equipped with a 1.7 GHz dual core Krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960T Pro Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The BlackBerry Z3 runs on the BlackBerry 10.2.1 operating system and has 1.5 GB of RAM. The Z10 runs on the BlackBerry 10 operating system and has 2 GB of RAM. The Z30 runs on the BlackBerry 10.2 operating system and has 2 GB of RAMIn terms of computing power the Z30 has a slight edge over the Z3 and the Z10.
The BlackBerry Z3 sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.1 MP. The Z10 sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The Z30 sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The BlackBerry Z3 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 15 hours and 30 minutes. The Z10 comes with a Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 10 hours. The Z30 comes with a Li-Ion 2880 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 18 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The BlackBerry Z3 is priced at around AU $289.95 and the BlackBerry Z10 4G LTE is priced at around AU $269.95 in Australia. The BlackBerry Z30 4G LTE is priced at around AU $469.95 in Australia.
OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
TC Desire 616 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’