Cameron Diaz: Sex with Drew Barrymore is Disgusting
By Anne Lu | July 18, 2014 1:23 PM EST
The thought of having sex with Drew Barrymore makes Cameron Diaz want to puke.
In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, the 41-year-old actress vehemently denied rumours that she engaged in sexual act with her “Charlie’s Angels” co-star. In fact, the very thought of sleeping with Drew is repugnant to her.
Actress Cameron Diaz arrives at a photocall to promote the movie "Sex Tape" during the Barcelona International Film Festival in Barcelona June 18, 2014 . REUTERS/Gustau Nacarino
It’s with good reason, though.
“Some media outlet called for a comment and they wanted to know whether I was with Drew. Literally I said, ‘That makes me want to vomit in my mouth,’” she told the magazine of claims that she had slept with Drew.
“That’s like saying I am having sex with my sister. Are you crazy? I wouldn’t even ménage with her!”
She wouldn’t get sexual with Drew, but Cameron isn’t opposed to getting it on with other women.
In a previous interview with Glamour magazine, Cameron gave an enigmatic answer on whether she has ever been attracted to a woman.
Instead of answering directly, she said rather vaguely, “I think women are beautiful – absolutely beautiful. And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It’s natural to have a connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women.”
She was a bit clearer in a later interview, though she declined to give specifics.
“Yes, I’ve been with a lady,” Cameron confessed to “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen.
It’s probably safe to say that Cameron isn’t with any woman now. She is currently dating “The Voice Kids Australia” coach Benji Madden, whom she met thanks to his sister-in-law Nicole Richie.
Nicole, who is married to Benji’s twin brother Joel, said that she’s such a “devoted sister-in-law” that she “approves of anything that’s going to make Benji happy.”
That apparently includes a love life, and thus Nicole gave her him that by introducing him to Cameron.
“I’m going to take responsibility for everything!” she told Andy Cohen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS