Cameron Diaz: Sex with Drew Barrymore is Disgusting
By Anne Lu | July 18, 2014 1:23 PM EST
The thought of having sex with Drew Barrymore makes Cameron Diaz want to puke.
In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, the 41-year-old actress vehemently denied rumours that she engaged in sexual act with her “Charlie’s Angels” co-star. In fact, the very thought of sleeping with Drew is repugnant to her.
Actress Cameron Diaz arrives at a photocall to promote the movie "Sex Tape" during the Barcelona International Film Festival in Barcelona June 18, 2014 . REUTERS/Gustau Nacarino
It’s with good reason, though.
“Some media outlet called for a comment and they wanted to know whether I was with Drew. Literally I said, ‘That makes me want to vomit in my mouth,’” she told the magazine of claims that she had slept with Drew.
“That’s like saying I am having sex with my sister. Are you crazy? I wouldn’t even ménage with her!”
She wouldn’t get sexual with Drew, but Cameron isn’t opposed to getting it on with other women.
In a previous interview with Glamour magazine, Cameron gave an enigmatic answer on whether she has ever been attracted to a woman.
Instead of answering directly, she said rather vaguely, “I think women are beautiful – absolutely beautiful. And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It’s natural to have a connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women.”
She was a bit clearer in a later interview, though she declined to give specifics.
“Yes, I’ve been with a lady,” Cameron confessed to “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen.
It’s probably safe to say that Cameron isn’t with any woman now. She is currently dating “The Voice Kids Australia” coach Benji Madden, whom she met thanks to his sister-in-law Nicole Richie.
Nicole, who is married to Benji’s twin brother Joel, said that she’s such a “devoted sister-in-law” that she “approves of anything that’s going to make Benji happy.”
That apparently includes a love life, and thus Nicole gave her him that by introducing him to Cameron.
“I’m going to take responsibility for everything!” she told Andy Cohen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date