Cameron Diaz: Sex with Drew Barrymore is Disgusting
By Anne Lu | July 18, 2014 1:23 PM EST
The thought of having sex with Drew Barrymore makes Cameron Diaz want to puke.
In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, the 41-year-old actress vehemently denied rumours that she engaged in sexual act with her “Charlie’s Angels” co-star. In fact, the very thought of sleeping with Drew is repugnant to her.
Actress Cameron Diaz arrives at a photocall to promote the movie "Sex Tape" during the Barcelona International Film Festival in Barcelona June 18, 2014 . REUTERS/Gustau Nacarino
It’s with good reason, though.
“Some media outlet called for a comment and they wanted to know whether I was with Drew. Literally I said, ‘That makes me want to vomit in my mouth,’” she told the magazine of claims that she had slept with Drew.
“That’s like saying I am having sex with my sister. Are you crazy? I wouldn’t even ménage with her!”
She wouldn’t get sexual with Drew, but Cameron isn’t opposed to getting it on with other women.
In a previous interview with Glamour magazine, Cameron gave an enigmatic answer on whether she has ever been attracted to a woman.
Instead of answering directly, she said rather vaguely, “I think women are beautiful – absolutely beautiful. And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It’s natural to have a connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women.”
She was a bit clearer in a later interview, though she declined to give specifics.
“Yes, I’ve been with a lady,” Cameron confessed to “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen.
It’s probably safe to say that Cameron isn’t with any woman now. She is currently dating “The Voice Kids Australia” coach Benji Madden, whom she met thanks to his sister-in-law Nicole Richie.
Nicole, who is married to Benji’s twin brother Joel, said that she’s such a “devoted sister-in-law” that she “approves of anything that’s going to make Benji happy.”
That apparently includes a love life, and thus Nicole gave her him that by introducing him to Cameron.
“I’m going to take responsibility for everything!” she told Andy Cohen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch