Cameron Diaz: Sex with Drew Barrymore is Disgusting
By Anne Lu | July 18, 2014 1:23 PM EST
The thought of having sex with Drew Barrymore makes Cameron Diaz want to puke.
In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, the 41-year-old actress vehemently denied rumours that she engaged in sexual act with her “Charlie’s Angels” co-star. In fact, the very thought of sleeping with Drew is repugnant to her.
Actress Cameron Diaz arrives at a photocall to promote the movie "Sex Tape" during the Barcelona International Film Festival in Barcelona June 18, 2014 . REUTERS/Gustau Nacarino
It’s with good reason, though.
“Some media outlet called for a comment and they wanted to know whether I was with Drew. Literally I said, ‘That makes me want to vomit in my mouth,’” she told the magazine of claims that she had slept with Drew.
“That’s like saying I am having sex with my sister. Are you crazy? I wouldn’t even ménage with her!”
She wouldn’t get sexual with Drew, but Cameron isn’t opposed to getting it on with other women.
In a previous interview with Glamour magazine, Cameron gave an enigmatic answer on whether she has ever been attracted to a woman.
Instead of answering directly, she said rather vaguely, “I think women are beautiful – absolutely beautiful. And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It’s natural to have a connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women.”
She was a bit clearer in a later interview, though she declined to give specifics.
“Yes, I’ve been with a lady,” Cameron confessed to “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen.
It’s probably safe to say that Cameron isn’t with any woman now. She is currently dating “The Voice Kids Australia” coach Benji Madden, whom she met thanks to his sister-in-law Nicole Richie.
Nicole, who is married to Benji’s twin brother Joel, said that she’s such a “devoted sister-in-law” that she “approves of anything that’s going to make Benji happy.”
That apparently includes a love life, and thus Nicole gave her him that by introducing him to Cameron.
“I’m going to take responsibility for everything!” she told Andy Cohen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Enzo To Have A Makeout Scene, Speculations Suggest Enzo and Caroline Get Cozy In New Season
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide