Cameron Diaz: Sex with Drew Barrymore is Disgusting
By Anne Lu | July 18, 2014 1:23 PM EST
The thought of having sex with Drew Barrymore makes Cameron Diaz want to puke.
In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, the 41-year-old actress vehemently denied rumours that she engaged in sexual act with her “Charlie’s Angels” co-star. In fact, the very thought of sleeping with Drew is repugnant to her.
Actress Cameron Diaz arrives at a photocall to promote the movie "Sex Tape" during the Barcelona International Film Festival in Barcelona June 18, 2014 . REUTERS/Gustau Nacarino
It’s with good reason, though.
“Some media outlet called for a comment and they wanted to know whether I was with Drew. Literally I said, ‘That makes me want to vomit in my mouth,’” she told the magazine of claims that she had slept with Drew.
“That’s like saying I am having sex with my sister. Are you crazy? I wouldn’t even ménage with her!”
She wouldn’t get sexual with Drew, but Cameron isn’t opposed to getting it on with other women.
In a previous interview with Glamour magazine, Cameron gave an enigmatic answer on whether she has ever been attracted to a woman.
Instead of answering directly, she said rather vaguely, “I think women are beautiful – absolutely beautiful. And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It’s natural to have a connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women.”
She was a bit clearer in a later interview, though she declined to give specifics.
“Yes, I’ve been with a lady,” Cameron confessed to “Watch What Happens Live” host Andy Cohen.
It’s probably safe to say that Cameron isn’t with any woman now. She is currently dating “The Voice Kids Australia” coach Benji Madden, whom she met thanks to his sister-in-law Nicole Richie.
Nicole, who is married to Benji’s twin brother Joel, said that she’s such a “devoted sister-in-law” that she “approves of anything that’s going to make Benji happy.”
That apparently includes a love life, and thus Nicole gave her him that by introducing him to Cameron.
“I’m going to take responsibility for everything!” she told Andy Cohen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones