Nokia Lumia 930 vs. LG G3 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 18, 2014 1:14 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia Lumia 930 or the LG G3, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 930 comes with a 5-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 1,080 x 1,920 pixel resolution. The LG G3 comes with a 5.5-inch True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1,440 x 2,560 pixel resolution.
The LG G3 is the clear winner in this category with 534 ppi pixel display density compared to the 441 ppi pixel display density on the Lumia 930.
The Nokia Lumia 930 comes with 137 x 71 x 9.8 mm dimensions and weighs 167 g. The LG G3 comes with 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 149 g.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia Lumia 930 is equipped with a 2.2-GHz quad-core Krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes with 32 GB of internal memory and no microSD slot for additional memory.
The LG G3 is equipped with a 2.5-GHz quad-core Krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8975AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes in 16 and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a microSD card.
The Nokia Lumia 930 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 operating system and has 2 GB of RAM. The LG G3 runs on the Android KitKat operating system and comes in 2 and 3 GB RAM variants. In terms of computing power, the LG G3 is the clear winner.
The Nokia Lumia 930 sports a 20-MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilisation, autofocus and dual-LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.2 MP. The LG G3 comes with a 13-MP primary camera with phase detection/laser autofocus, optical image stabilisation and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP.
The Nokia Lumia 930 comes with a Li-Ion 2420-mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of a about 15 hours and 30 minutes on 3G. The LG G3 comes with a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 21 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 930 4G LTE is priced at around AU$669.95. The LG G3 16 GB 4G LTE is priced at around AU $669.95 and the 32 GB 4G LTE is priced at around AU$699.95 in Australia.
OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales