Nokia Lumia 930 vs. LG G3 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 18, 2014 1:14 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia Lumia 930 or the LG G3, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 930 comes with a 5-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 1,080 x 1,920 pixel resolution. The LG G3 comes with a 5.5-inch True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1,440 x 2,560 pixel resolution.
The LG G3 is the clear winner in this category with 534 ppi pixel display density compared to the 441 ppi pixel display density on the Lumia 930.
The Nokia Lumia 930 comes with 137 x 71 x 9.8 mm dimensions and weighs 167 g. The LG G3 comes with 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 149 g.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia Lumia 930 is equipped with a 2.2-GHz quad-core Krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes with 32 GB of internal memory and no microSD slot for additional memory.
The LG G3 is equipped with a 2.5-GHz quad-core Krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8975AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes in 16 and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a microSD card.
The Nokia Lumia 930 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 operating system and has 2 GB of RAM. The LG G3 runs on the Android KitKat operating system and comes in 2 and 3 GB RAM variants. In terms of computing power, the LG G3 is the clear winner.
The Nokia Lumia 930 sports a 20-MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilisation, autofocus and dual-LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.2 MP. The LG G3 comes with a 13-MP primary camera with phase detection/laser autofocus, optical image stabilisation and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP.
The Nokia Lumia 930 comes with a Li-Ion 2420-mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of a about 15 hours and 30 minutes on 3G. The LG G3 comes with a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 21 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 930 4G LTE is priced at around AU$669.95. The LG G3 16 GB 4G LTE is priced at around AU $669.95 and the 32 GB 4G LTE is priced at around AU$699.95 in Australia.
OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia Cyan Update: All Supported Devices In Various Regions As Of August
- 'No Man's Sky' For PlayStation 4: The Sun Will Burn Out But The Game Will Go On (Watch Trailer)
- Sony Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide For Xperia Z Devices As Of August 2014
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Buyer's Guide: Reasons Why Upgrade From Xperia V Or Xperia ZR
- Xbox One VS. PS4 At PAX Prime 2014:18 Games On Sale And A Lineup Of Xbox Games Revealed
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0