'Beyonce is Pregnant,' Details Revealed, Scoop Reportedly From Lil Kim's Pal --- Report
By Tanya Diente | July 18, 2014 11:26 AM EST
Beyoncé and Jay-Z have been battling rumours regarding their marriage; from cheating scandals, divorce rumours and now Beyonce's alleged pregnancy. But the couple had remained tight-lipped preferring to show their marriage is not on the rocks through their "On The Run" tour. However, a new report has added to Beyonce's pregnancy rumour by revealing a source who claimed the diva is indeed expecting baby no. 2.
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
Beyoncé is pregnant, according to Media Take Out. The couple is reportedly celebrating a new addition to their family while on their "On The Run" tour. The site revealed they have "100% facts" that can prove the "Queen Bey" is expecting. A source, who is said to be Lil Kim's close friend, reportedly gave the details.
According to the source, Lil Kim was backstage during the couple's "On The Run" concert in New Jersey on July 13. Lil Kim had reportedly told her and some other people that "Bey's pregnant."
The source further claimed that "Kim bought a bottle of champagne for her old friends Jay and Bey - but Bey didn't drink any. Kim asked her 'what's going on are you...?' and before Kim could finish Beyoncé just started smiling and said 'yes.'"
Media Take Out also claimed a snitch told them that Beyoncé and Jay-Z are planning on making the big announcement on their "On The Run" tour. The site even went as far as posting the diva's photo during one of her performances to prove that she has already grown a baby bump.
The tabloid claimed if Beyoncé dances almost every night during her tour then she wouldn't be having the bump. Further assuming her grown belly is not from fat but because she is pregnant.
Star Pulse examined Media Take Out's speculation. The site claimed if the rumour is true, then Beyoncé would only be a few months pregnant when she and Jay-Z end their "On The Run" tour in France. Additionally, the pregnancy would reportedly also explain why the couple has decided to do few tours.
If the pregnancy rumour is confirmed, then Media Take Out hoped it would save the couple's marriage.
However, Jay-Z and Beyoncé has remained silent on matters pertaining to their marriage. They have neither denied nor confirmed any of the cheating, divorce and now the pregnancy rumours. Their representatives have also chosen not to comment.
Source: YouTube/Clevver Music
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff