'Beyonce is Pregnant,' Details Revealed, Scoop Reportedly From Lil Kim's Pal --- Report
By Tanya Diente | July 18, 2014 11:26 AM EST
Beyoncé and Jay-Z have been battling rumours regarding their marriage; from cheating scandals, divorce rumours and now Beyonce's alleged pregnancy. But the couple had remained tight-lipped preferring to show their marriage is not on the rocks through their "On The Run" tour. However, a new report has added to Beyonce's pregnancy rumour by revealing a source who claimed the diva is indeed expecting baby no. 2.
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
Beyoncé is pregnant, according to Media Take Out. The couple is reportedly celebrating a new addition to their family while on their "On The Run" tour. The site revealed they have "100% facts" that can prove the "Queen Bey" is expecting. A source, who is said to be Lil Kim's close friend, reportedly gave the details.
According to the source, Lil Kim was backstage during the couple's "On The Run" concert in New Jersey on July 13. Lil Kim had reportedly told her and some other people that "Bey's pregnant."
The source further claimed that "Kim bought a bottle of champagne for her old friends Jay and Bey - but Bey didn't drink any. Kim asked her 'what's going on are you...?' and before Kim could finish Beyoncé just started smiling and said 'yes.'"
Media Take Out also claimed a snitch told them that Beyoncé and Jay-Z are planning on making the big announcement on their "On The Run" tour. The site even went as far as posting the diva's photo during one of her performances to prove that she has already grown a baby bump.
The tabloid claimed if Beyoncé dances almost every night during her tour then she wouldn't be having the bump. Further assuming her grown belly is not from fat but because she is pregnant.
Star Pulse examined Media Take Out's speculation. The site claimed if the rumour is true, then Beyoncé would only be a few months pregnant when she and Jay-Z end their "On The Run" tour in France. Additionally, the pregnancy would reportedly also explain why the couple has decided to do few tours.
If the pregnancy rumour is confirmed, then Media Take Out hoped it would save the couple's marriage.
However, Jay-Z and Beyoncé has remained silent on matters pertaining to their marriage. They have neither denied nor confirmed any of the cheating, divorce and now the pregnancy rumours. Their representatives have also chosen not to comment.
Source: YouTube/Clevver Music
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports