Police Arrests Couple Who Had Sex on Rooftop of Chipotle Restaurant
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | July 18, 2014 10:51 AM EST
Police authorities have arrested a coupe for allegedly having sex on the roof of a Chipotle restaurant in Newark, Delaware.
Cast member Rob Lowe (C) poses in a photo booth with his son Johnowen (R) and actor Patrick Schwarzenegger at the premiere of the film "Sex Tape" in Los Angeles, California July 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT)
The couple, identified as 38-year-old Michael Suh and 27-year-old Nicole Germack, will each receive charges of indecent exposure, lewdness, loitering, resisting arrest and conspiracy, Cpl. James Spadola said.
Spadola said law enforcers received a number of disturbing phone calls on Saturday evening, complaining of a couple engaged in hot sex on top of the Chipotle Mexican Grill roof, located on the 100 block of East Main Street in Newark.
The couple, according to irate callers, was having sex on the roof of the restaurant in broad daylight.
When ordered by police to stop, the couple reportedly continued at it for another 15 to 20 seconds.
When they were told they were being arrested, they ran into a nearby apartment, which happened to be Suh's apartment, also located on East Main Street.
Police officers found them and placed them under arrest.
Spadola said that at Suh's apartment, at the end of its hallway, was a ladder that connects to the roof of Chipotle.
On Tuesday night, the sex on the roof of a Mexican restaurant was the highlight of the monologues of late night TV hosts David Letterman, Jimmy Fallon and Conan O'Brien.
Letterman, on his 'The Late Show,' said, "A couple in Delaware were arrested there in Chipotle. They are up on Chipotle having sex on top of the Chipotle. On the roof of Chipotle they are having sex. And I'm thinking, 'Well sure, if you bring a young lady to Chipotle, that's pretty much guaranteed. That's all I'm saying,'" Letterman said on CBS.
"I hate it when you're trying to eat your burrito and there's banging on the roof." Then he finished "Finally the manager went up there and broke it up, saying, 'OK kids, back to the kitchen.'"
Fallon, host of NBC's 'The Tonight Show,' using the same material, said "And finally, this is just a crazy story. A couple in Delaware were arrested over the weekend for having sex on the roof of a Chipotle. It's crazy. Normally when you hear someone scream, 'Oh God!,' at a Chipotle, it's usually coming from a bathroom."
O'Brien of TBS' 'Conan' hilariously toyed with the spicy contents. "In Delaware, a couple was arrested for having sex on the roof of a Chipotle. A spokesman for Chipotle said, "That's not what we meant by 'choose your own filing.'"
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed