Police Arrests Couple Who Had Sex on Rooftop of Chipotle Restaurant
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | July 18, 2014 10:51 AM EST
Police authorities have arrested a coupe for allegedly having sex on the roof of a Chipotle restaurant in Newark, Delaware.
Cast member Rob Lowe (C) poses in a photo booth with his son Johnowen (R) and actor Patrick Schwarzenegger at the premiere of the film "Sex Tape" in Los Angeles, California July 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT)
The couple, identified as 38-year-old Michael Suh and 27-year-old Nicole Germack, will each receive charges of indecent exposure, lewdness, loitering, resisting arrest and conspiracy, Cpl. James Spadola said.
Spadola said law enforcers received a number of disturbing phone calls on Saturday evening, complaining of a couple engaged in hot sex on top of the Chipotle Mexican Grill roof, located on the 100 block of East Main Street in Newark.
The couple, according to irate callers, was having sex on the roof of the restaurant in broad daylight.
When ordered by police to stop, the couple reportedly continued at it for another 15 to 20 seconds.
When they were told they were being arrested, they ran into a nearby apartment, which happened to be Suh's apartment, also located on East Main Street.
Police officers found them and placed them under arrest.
Spadola said that at Suh's apartment, at the end of its hallway, was a ladder that connects to the roof of Chipotle.
On Tuesday night, the sex on the roof of a Mexican restaurant was the highlight of the monologues of late night TV hosts David Letterman, Jimmy Fallon and Conan O'Brien.
Letterman, on his 'The Late Show,' said, "A couple in Delaware were arrested there in Chipotle. They are up on Chipotle having sex on top of the Chipotle. On the roof of Chipotle they are having sex. And I'm thinking, 'Well sure, if you bring a young lady to Chipotle, that's pretty much guaranteed. That's all I'm saying,'" Letterman said on CBS.
"I hate it when you're trying to eat your burrito and there's banging on the roof." Then he finished "Finally the manager went up there and broke it up, saying, 'OK kids, back to the kitchen.'"
Fallon, host of NBC's 'The Tonight Show,' using the same material, said "And finally, this is just a crazy story. A couple in Delaware were arrested over the weekend for having sex on the roof of a Chipotle. It's crazy. Normally when you hear someone scream, 'Oh God!,' at a Chipotle, it's usually coming from a bathroom."
O'Brien of TBS' 'Conan' hilariously toyed with the spicy contents. "In Delaware, a couple was arrested for having sex on the roof of a Chipotle. A spokesman for Chipotle said, "That's not what we meant by 'choose your own filing.'"
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools