Police Arrests Couple Who Had Sex on Rooftop of Chipotle Restaurant
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | July 18, 2014 10:51 AM EST
Police authorities have arrested a coupe for allegedly having sex on the roof of a Chipotle restaurant in Newark, Delaware.
Cast member Rob Lowe (C) poses in a photo booth with his son Johnowen (R) and actor Patrick Schwarzenegger at the premiere of the film "Sex Tape" in Los Angeles, California July 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT)
The couple, identified as 38-year-old Michael Suh and 27-year-old Nicole Germack, will each receive charges of indecent exposure, lewdness, loitering, resisting arrest and conspiracy, Cpl. James Spadola said.
Spadola said law enforcers received a number of disturbing phone calls on Saturday evening, complaining of a couple engaged in hot sex on top of the Chipotle Mexican Grill roof, located on the 100 block of East Main Street in Newark.
The couple, according to irate callers, was having sex on the roof of the restaurant in broad daylight.
When ordered by police to stop, the couple reportedly continued at it for another 15 to 20 seconds.
When they were told they were being arrested, they ran into a nearby apartment, which happened to be Suh's apartment, also located on East Main Street.
Police officers found them and placed them under arrest.
Spadola said that at Suh's apartment, at the end of its hallway, was a ladder that connects to the roof of Chipotle.
On Tuesday night, the sex on the roof of a Mexican restaurant was the highlight of the monologues of late night TV hosts David Letterman, Jimmy Fallon and Conan O'Brien.
Letterman, on his 'The Late Show,' said, "A couple in Delaware were arrested there in Chipotle. They are up on Chipotle having sex on top of the Chipotle. On the roof of Chipotle they are having sex. And I'm thinking, 'Well sure, if you bring a young lady to Chipotle, that's pretty much guaranteed. That's all I'm saying,'" Letterman said on CBS.
"I hate it when you're trying to eat your burrito and there's banging on the roof." Then he finished "Finally the manager went up there and broke it up, saying, 'OK kids, back to the kitchen.'"
Fallon, host of NBC's 'The Tonight Show,' using the same material, said "And finally, this is just a crazy story. A couple in Delaware were arrested over the weekend for having sex on the roof of a Chipotle. It's crazy. Normally when you hear someone scream, 'Oh God!,' at a Chipotle, it's usually coming from a bathroom."
O'Brien of TBS' 'Conan' hilariously toyed with the spicy contents. "In Delaware, a couple was arrested for having sex on the roof of a Chipotle. A spokesman for Chipotle said, "That's not what we meant by 'choose your own filing.'"
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Islamic State: Seized ISIS Laptop Yields Videos How to Make Bomb, Steal Car, Disguise To Avoid Arrest
- Islamic State: ISIS In Another Beheading Frenzy, Decapitates Kurdish Fighter
- Schapelle Corby’s Boyfriend Ben Panangian Arrested on Drug Charges
- Islamic State: ISIS Now In Mexico To Prepare For US Attack; UK Raises Alert Level to ‘Severe’
- Court Rejects Corinna Schumacher’s Lawsuit Against German Media That Published Her Photos En Route To Michael Schumacher’s Hospital
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Verizon on Nationwide Launch of VoLTE
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine