Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Gets a New Trailer; More Info on Mega Diancie, Gym Leaders
By Gel Galang | July 18, 2014 10:40 AM EST
The Pokemon Company has released a new trailer for the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," and this time, it features more of the Super Secret Bases recently announced.
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
This new trailer follows the one featuring Mega Metagross, a Mega Evolution that finds its way to "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire."
Serebii also reports that the new trailer, which features the Secret Bases, specifies a few more points on how to run your Secret Bases. Unfortunately, the video is still dubbed in Japanese, with no available subbed option in English in the meantime.
Mega Diancie: The Power from 'Pokemon X and Y'
Those who have already played "Pokemon X and Y" have an edge when going into "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire." This is because you may have already obtained Diancie when you played the last installment.
While the developers have not yet detailed how you will be able to get Diancie onto "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," it seems that this Pokemon will be a big hit in the upcoming game.
The official Pokemon Web site has already announced a few more details about this Pokemon. The first is that Mega Diancie will already be sparkling as it is because of its reflective properties that prevent you from looking at it directly. The diamond on its head alone will be worth over 2,000 carats.
Mega Diancie in "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" will do more than just mega evolve. It will even change its ability and stats, meaning that it will possess the Magic Bounce Ability, which bounces back any status conditions or status-lowering effects.
Speed is also boosted with Mega Diancie as well as its Attack and Sp. Attack, but this will also bring down its Defense and Sp. Defense.
Gym Leaders Coming to 'Pokemon ORAS'
Recently, Gym Leader Roxanne was featured for the upcoming "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" Web site. There are a few more leaders that make their way to the game. There's Brawly who fights using a Fighting-type Pokemon like Makuhita.
He is one of the more toned Gym Leaders who, despite his name, is actually one with a pleasing personality. He also has surfing for his hobby, which gives him a very tanned and toned look. Once you defeat Gym Leader Brawly, you can then earn the Knuckle Badge.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation
- 'World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Players Can Get The Free Character Boost Now And Still Upgrade To The Collector's Edition On Nov. 13, 2014, Plus The Horde Chopper Mount Will Only Be Available Until Sept. 30, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]