Days of Our Lives (DOOL) July 21-25 Spoilers: Updates on Eric and Nicole Hookup, Sami, Daniel, Jennifer, Brady, Theresa and More
By jaskiran kaur | July 18, 2014 9:57 AM EST
"Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) fans would not want to miss the week of July 21-25. As the show moves on, the storylines are slated to take dramatic twists and turns. Once again Nicole and Eric will take the front, while Sami continues to stick to her mission. A lot is going to happen in the upcoming episodes of NBC's long-running daytime soap opera. So what happens next? Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives (DOOL) for July 21-25 episodes. Head inside to find out the details. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Days of Our Lives (DOOL) for July 21-25 episodes. Read at your own risk.
In past few weeks, things have not been too smooth for most of the Salem City couples. As for the future, tension continues to grow and drama escalates. Based on the spoilers by Soap Opera Fan, in the coming week "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) picks up from where it left.
According to the spoilers report, the week begins with Eric's meeting with the Bishop. He is keen on returning to the church and living his dream. At the same time, he is confused about his feelings for Nicole- whom he dumped after he found out the truth about her hideous acts. Forgetting everything, Eric and Nicole share a moment of passion. But will this be the end of tensions between the former flame?
Elsewhere, sparks fly and "sexual tension" increases, when Hope and Aiden are compelled to share "close quarters." However, Ciara's invitation to Aiden leaves Hope devastated.
JJ takes Paige on a date. But things take an unexpected and "terrible turn." Meanwhile, Sami's family is not happy with her. Turns out, they are not supportive of the way she has "been handling things." The report notes that Sami "comes in for some tough love from Caroline." Sami is forced to answer some "hard questions" which leads to her "breakdown."
Will arrives and shares his opinion. He asks his mother to put an end to her feud with Abby. Meanwhile, Theresa starts to feel insecure again. In order to avoid digressing from her plan "she decides to make a desperate move."
Other Highlights From Days of Our Lives (DOOL) July 21-25 Episodes (Spoilers)
Jennifer finds herself flustered when she discovers Daniel and Eve's increasing closeness. According to She Knows, Jennifer confronts both of them. Ben makes a rare and "big confession" to Abigail. Jordan bumps into Clyde, but this leaves Jordan disturbed. Brady tells Maggie about his "life-changing" decision. And at the end of the week, Eileen Davidson's Kristen makes a shocking return.
Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) airs weekdays at 1 pm on NBC.
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone