Justin Bieber Will be a No-Show at Selena Gomez's' 22nd Birthday Party
By Diadem Pambid | July 18, 2014 8:57 AM EST
Despite earlier reports claiming Justin Bieber is part of the list of invitees at Selena Gomez's' 22nd birthday party, recent reports suggest he won't be attending. With the "Jelena" couple on the rocks once more, there might be no chance of the love birds reconciling on Gomez's birthday.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
Selena Gomez is set to turn 22 on July 22 and of course there is bound to be a birthday party. E! News already divulged a few details about the "secret" birthday bash on their Web site. First, the party is set to be held at Gomez's private estate at California. Second, Justin Bieber is allegedly on the official guest list. However, friends of Gomez aren't entirely pleased with the idea of Bieber being at the birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention," states the insider. "She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have quite the complicated relationship as of late. Various reports claim the "Jelena" couple are engaged and are simply enjoying time away from each other. On the other hand, a number of rumours claim they've already broken up with Justin Bieber wasting no time flirting with a flurry of models namely Chantel Jeffries, Ashley Moore, Yovanna Ventura and Ella-Paige Roberts-Clarke.
"It is always on and off. Same story, every other week, every year. Now they are together again, next week they won't be. They never stop talking, even when you don't see them together - that never changes. They fight, take a break and then get back together. No surprise that it happened once again," claims an insider in a report by Daily Mail.
With Justin's "problematical" relationship status with Gomez, recent reports now suggest he might not be in attendance at Selena's 22nd birthday party.
Fans of the "Jelena" couple will just have to wait until July 22 to see what happens between their complicated couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2