Justin Bieber Will be a No-Show at Selena Gomez's' 22nd Birthday Party
By Diadem Pambid | July 18, 2014 8:57 AM EST
Despite earlier reports claiming Justin Bieber is part of the list of invitees at Selena Gomez's' 22nd birthday party, recent reports suggest he won't be attending. With the "Jelena" couple on the rocks once more, there might be no chance of the love birds reconciling on Gomez's birthday.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
Selena Gomez is set to turn 22 on July 22 and of course there is bound to be a birthday party. E! News already divulged a few details about the "secret" birthday bash on their Web site. First, the party is set to be held at Gomez's private estate at California. Second, Justin Bieber is allegedly on the official guest list. However, friends of Gomez aren't entirely pleased with the idea of Bieber being at the birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention," states the insider. "She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have quite the complicated relationship as of late. Various reports claim the "Jelena" couple are engaged and are simply enjoying time away from each other. On the other hand, a number of rumours claim they've already broken up with Justin Bieber wasting no time flirting with a flurry of models namely Chantel Jeffries, Ashley Moore, Yovanna Ventura and Ella-Paige Roberts-Clarke.
"It is always on and off. Same story, every other week, every year. Now they are together again, next week they won't be. They never stop talking, even when you don't see them together - that never changes. They fight, take a break and then get back together. No surprise that it happened once again," claims an insider in a report by Daily Mail.
With Justin's "problematical" relationship status with Gomez, recent reports now suggest he might not be in attendance at Selena's 22nd birthday party.
Fans of the "Jelena" couple will just have to wait until July 22 to see what happens between their complicated couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related