Justin Bieber Will be a No-Show at Selena Gomez's' 22nd Birthday Party
By Diadem Pambid | July 18, 2014 8:57 AM EST
Despite earlier reports claiming Justin Bieber is part of the list of invitees at Selena Gomez's' 22nd birthday party, recent reports suggest he won't be attending. With the "Jelena" couple on the rocks once more, there might be no chance of the love birds reconciling on Gomez's birthday.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
Selena Gomez is set to turn 22 on July 22 and of course there is bound to be a birthday party. E! News already divulged a few details about the "secret" birthday bash on their Web site. First, the party is set to be held at Gomez's private estate at California. Second, Justin Bieber is allegedly on the official guest list. However, friends of Gomez aren't entirely pleased with the idea of Bieber being at the birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention," states the insider. "She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have quite the complicated relationship as of late. Various reports claim the "Jelena" couple are engaged and are simply enjoying time away from each other. On the other hand, a number of rumours claim they've already broken up with Justin Bieber wasting no time flirting with a flurry of models namely Chantel Jeffries, Ashley Moore, Yovanna Ventura and Ella-Paige Roberts-Clarke.
"It is always on and off. Same story, every other week, every year. Now they are together again, next week they won't be. They never stop talking, even when you don't see them together - that never changes. They fight, take a break and then get back together. No surprise that it happened once again," claims an insider in a report by Daily Mail.
With Justin's "problematical" relationship status with Gomez, recent reports now suggest he might not be in attendance at Selena's 22nd birthday party.
Fans of the "Jelena" couple will just have to wait until July 22 to see what happens between their complicated couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage