Justin Bieber Will be a No-Show at Selena Gomez's' 22nd Birthday Party
By Diadem Pambid | July 18, 2014 8:57 AM EST
Despite earlier reports claiming Justin Bieber is part of the list of invitees at Selena Gomez's' 22nd birthday party, recent reports suggest he won't be attending. With the "Jelena" couple on the rocks once more, there might be no chance of the love birds reconciling on Gomez's birthday.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
Selena Gomez is set to turn 22 on July 22 and of course there is bound to be a birthday party. E! News already divulged a few details about the "secret" birthday bash on their Web site. First, the party is set to be held at Gomez's private estate at California. Second, Justin Bieber is allegedly on the official guest list. However, friends of Gomez aren't entirely pleased with the idea of Bieber being at the birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention," states the insider. "She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have quite the complicated relationship as of late. Various reports claim the "Jelena" couple are engaged and are simply enjoying time away from each other. On the other hand, a number of rumours claim they've already broken up with Justin Bieber wasting no time flirting with a flurry of models namely Chantel Jeffries, Ashley Moore, Yovanna Ventura and Ella-Paige Roberts-Clarke.
"It is always on and off. Same story, every other week, every year. Now they are together again, next week they won't be. They never stop talking, even when you don't see them together - that never changes. They fight, take a break and then get back together. No surprise that it happened once again," claims an insider in a report by Daily Mail.
With Justin's "problematical" relationship status with Gomez, recent reports now suggest he might not be in attendance at Selena's 22nd birthday party.
Fans of the "Jelena" couple will just have to wait until July 22 to see what happens between their complicated couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon