Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce Reports False: Couple Renewing Marriage Vows
By Sonalee singh | July 18, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce rumours have been the talk of the town for months altogether. There have been reports suggesting that Ellen and Portia are facing cheating scandals and are taking couple's counseling.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
Now, a magazine called Closer has suggested that Ellen and Portia are planning to renew their vows post couple's counseling. As reported CelebDirtyLaundry, the cover of the magazine which is scheduled to hit stands this week reads as: "Ellen and Portia - We're renewing our vows. After months of couples counseling, how they overcame the turmoil that almost tore them apart.".
It was previously reported that Portia's rehab stint brought problems between the couple. However, this comes as a surprise given the couple was spotted recently vacationing in Croatia to fix their marriage as per the reports.
"They seemed happy and relaxed," an eye witness told Radar about their vacation.
While the couple was on a vacation, various reports emerged suggesting their marriage is in a fragile state.
"Portia hadn't been happy for a while and was drinking and isolating [herself], and Ellen confronted her," the Web site quoted. "Portia lost it and blamed Ellen for driving her to drink because of her controlling ways and said she wasn't in love with her anymore. Ellen was crushed and screamed at Portia to get out."
Ellen and Portia have not confirmed any of the reports regarding their failing marriage. Rather, Ellen had previously suggested that these all stories are fabricated and she and Portia are happily married.
"It's so ridiculous to me. There's not one ounce of truth to any of it. I'm very happily married. In fact, the only thing we ever argue about is who loves who more. That is all. It really is true," Ellen said as per Huffington Post. "And we argue if we'd let a kangaroo carry us around in its pouch for a year. I would. She wouldn't. She'll change her mind. Who wouldn't want to be in the pouch of a kangaroo for a year? Hopping around. And she's like 'no' but anyway."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks