Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce Reports False: Couple Renewing Marriage Vows
By Sonalee singh | July 18, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce rumours have been the talk of the town for months altogether. There have been reports suggesting that Ellen and Portia are facing cheating scandals and are taking couple's counseling.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
Now, a magazine called Closer has suggested that Ellen and Portia are planning to renew their vows post couple's counseling. As reported CelebDirtyLaundry, the cover of the magazine which is scheduled to hit stands this week reads as: "Ellen and Portia - We're renewing our vows. After months of couples counseling, how they overcame the turmoil that almost tore them apart.".
It was previously reported that Portia's rehab stint brought problems between the couple. However, this comes as a surprise given the couple was spotted recently vacationing in Croatia to fix their marriage as per the reports.
"They seemed happy and relaxed," an eye witness told Radar about their vacation.
While the couple was on a vacation, various reports emerged suggesting their marriage is in a fragile state.
"Portia hadn't been happy for a while and was drinking and isolating [herself], and Ellen confronted her," the Web site quoted. "Portia lost it and blamed Ellen for driving her to drink because of her controlling ways and said she wasn't in love with her anymore. Ellen was crushed and screamed at Portia to get out."
Ellen and Portia have not confirmed any of the reports regarding their failing marriage. Rather, Ellen had previously suggested that these all stories are fabricated and she and Portia are happily married.
"It's so ridiculous to me. There's not one ounce of truth to any of it. I'm very happily married. In fact, the only thing we ever argue about is who loves who more. That is all. It really is true," Ellen said as per Huffington Post. "And we argue if we'd let a kangaroo carry us around in its pouch for a year. I would. She wouldn't. She'll change her mind. Who wouldn't want to be in the pouch of a kangaroo for a year? Hopping around. And she's like 'no' but anyway."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak: Chrome Stormtrooper Commander and Trooper May Guard The New Villain
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown