Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce Reports False: Couple Renewing Marriage Vows
By Sonalee singh | July 18, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce rumours have been the talk of the town for months altogether. There have been reports suggesting that Ellen and Portia are facing cheating scandals and are taking couple's counseling.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
Now, a magazine called Closer has suggested that Ellen and Portia are planning to renew their vows post couple's counseling. As reported CelebDirtyLaundry, the cover of the magazine which is scheduled to hit stands this week reads as: "Ellen and Portia - We're renewing our vows. After months of couples counseling, how they overcame the turmoil that almost tore them apart.".
It was previously reported that Portia's rehab stint brought problems between the couple. However, this comes as a surprise given the couple was spotted recently vacationing in Croatia to fix their marriage as per the reports.
"They seemed happy and relaxed," an eye witness told Radar about their vacation.
While the couple was on a vacation, various reports emerged suggesting their marriage is in a fragile state.
"Portia hadn't been happy for a while and was drinking and isolating [herself], and Ellen confronted her," the Web site quoted. "Portia lost it and blamed Ellen for driving her to drink because of her controlling ways and said she wasn't in love with her anymore. Ellen was crushed and screamed at Portia to get out."
Ellen and Portia have not confirmed any of the reports regarding their failing marriage. Rather, Ellen had previously suggested that these all stories are fabricated and she and Portia are happily married.
"It's so ridiculous to me. There's not one ounce of truth to any of it. I'm very happily married. In fact, the only thing we ever argue about is who loves who more. That is all. It really is true," Ellen said as per Huffington Post. "And we argue if we'd let a kangaroo carry us around in its pouch for a year. I would. She wouldn't. She'll change her mind. Who wouldn't want to be in the pouch of a kangaroo for a year? Hopping around. And she's like 'no' but anyway."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS