Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce Reports False: Couple Renewing Marriage Vows
By Sonalee singh | July 18, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce rumours have been the talk of the town for months altogether. There have been reports suggesting that Ellen and Portia are facing cheating scandals and are taking couple's counseling.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
Now, a magazine called Closer has suggested that Ellen and Portia are planning to renew their vows post couple's counseling. As reported CelebDirtyLaundry, the cover of the magazine which is scheduled to hit stands this week reads as: "Ellen and Portia - We're renewing our vows. After months of couples counseling, how they overcame the turmoil that almost tore them apart.".
It was previously reported that Portia's rehab stint brought problems between the couple. However, this comes as a surprise given the couple was spotted recently vacationing in Croatia to fix their marriage as per the reports.
"They seemed happy and relaxed," an eye witness told Radar about their vacation.
While the couple was on a vacation, various reports emerged suggesting their marriage is in a fragile state.
"Portia hadn't been happy for a while and was drinking and isolating [herself], and Ellen confronted her," the Web site quoted. "Portia lost it and blamed Ellen for driving her to drink because of her controlling ways and said she wasn't in love with her anymore. Ellen was crushed and screamed at Portia to get out."
Ellen and Portia have not confirmed any of the reports regarding their failing marriage. Rather, Ellen had previously suggested that these all stories are fabricated and she and Portia are happily married.
"It's so ridiculous to me. There's not one ounce of truth to any of it. I'm very happily married. In fact, the only thing we ever argue about is who loves who more. That is all. It really is true," Ellen said as per Huffington Post. "And we argue if we'd let a kangaroo carry us around in its pouch for a year. I would. She wouldn't. She'll change her mind. Who wouldn't want to be in the pouch of a kangaroo for a year? Hopping around. And she's like 'no' but anyway."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June