Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce Reports False: Couple Renewing Marriage Vows
By Sonalee singh | July 18, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce rumours have been the talk of the town for months altogether. There have been reports suggesting that Ellen and Portia are facing cheating scandals and are taking couple's counseling.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
Now, a magazine called Closer has suggested that Ellen and Portia are planning to renew their vows post couple's counseling. As reported CelebDirtyLaundry, the cover of the magazine which is scheduled to hit stands this week reads as: "Ellen and Portia - We're renewing our vows. After months of couples counseling, how they overcame the turmoil that almost tore them apart.".
It was previously reported that Portia's rehab stint brought problems between the couple. However, this comes as a surprise given the couple was spotted recently vacationing in Croatia to fix their marriage as per the reports.
"They seemed happy and relaxed," an eye witness told Radar about their vacation.
While the couple was on a vacation, various reports emerged suggesting their marriage is in a fragile state.
"Portia hadn't been happy for a while and was drinking and isolating [herself], and Ellen confronted her," the Web site quoted. "Portia lost it and blamed Ellen for driving her to drink because of her controlling ways and said she wasn't in love with her anymore. Ellen was crushed and screamed at Portia to get out."
Ellen and Portia have not confirmed any of the reports regarding their failing marriage. Rather, Ellen had previously suggested that these all stories are fabricated and she and Portia are happily married.
"It's so ridiculous to me. There's not one ounce of truth to any of it. I'm very happily married. In fact, the only thing we ever argue about is who loves who more. That is all. It really is true," Ellen said as per Huffington Post. "And we argue if we'd let a kangaroo carry us around in its pouch for a year. I would. She wouldn't. She'll change her mind. Who wouldn't want to be in the pouch of a kangaroo for a year? Hopping around. And she's like 'no' but anyway."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report