Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Split: Controversial Reports Says Nina Not Interested in Reunion
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 5:52 PM EST
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are making news about their reunion for months now. There have been plethora of media reports which has suggested that the two are back together.
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
It was recently suggested that the couple is dating on a trial basis but now it has come to fore that Dobrev does not want to be with Ian as she just wants to focus on her burgeoning film career, said Celebdirtylaundry.
Nina would be seen in the upcoming film called "Let's Be Cops" and if the trailer is anything to go by then Dobrev has gone all out for the role. Her bold scenes have been predominantly shown in the trailer. It is being said that Nina's focus is right now films and that is the reason she is pushing away her alleged relationship with Ian.
In extremely conflicting reports, it is also being said that Nina is dating another guy and Ian is not happy with her new relationship.
"Ian is jealous of Nina's new boyfriend, but there's unfortunately not much he can do about it. It's her life and her choice, and she's made it very clear to Ian that she's not interested in settling down," quoted Breathecast in their report.
Ian and Nina were in a thick relationship until May 2013. The couple's on screen and off screen chemistry was so intense that they were thought to be in a relationship for a long time but they broke-up for unknown reasons. Since then, Nina has been linked to a number of men including James Marsden, Zachary Levi, Michael Trevino, and Dominic Howard.
Yet, from the current reports it seems that Nina is simply focused on her movie career and is not planning any kind of relationship with anyone.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money