Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Split: Controversial Reports Says Nina Not Interested in Reunion
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 5:52 PM EST
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are making news about their reunion for months now. There have been plethora of media reports which has suggested that the two are back together.
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
It was recently suggested that the couple is dating on a trial basis but now it has come to fore that Dobrev does not want to be with Ian as she just wants to focus on her burgeoning film career, said Celebdirtylaundry.
Nina would be seen in the upcoming film called "Let's Be Cops" and if the trailer is anything to go by then Dobrev has gone all out for the role. Her bold scenes have been predominantly shown in the trailer. It is being said that Nina's focus is right now films and that is the reason she is pushing away her alleged relationship with Ian.
In extremely conflicting reports, it is also being said that Nina is dating another guy and Ian is not happy with her new relationship.
"Ian is jealous of Nina's new boyfriend, but there's unfortunately not much he can do about it. It's her life and her choice, and she's made it very clear to Ian that she's not interested in settling down," quoted Breathecast in their report.
Ian and Nina were in a thick relationship until May 2013. The couple's on screen and off screen chemistry was so intense that they were thought to be in a relationship for a long time but they broke-up for unknown reasons. Since then, Nina has been linked to a number of men including James Marsden, Zachary Levi, Michael Trevino, and Dominic Howard.
Yet, from the current reports it seems that Nina is simply focused on her movie career and is not planning any kind of relationship with anyone.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015