Austin Mahone’s New Song ‘Say My Name’ Has Bold Lyrics, Fans React [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 17, 2014 5:50 PM EST
Teenage singing sensation Austin Mahone has dropped a romantic new song and it is called "Say My Name." The 18-year-old Texas born singer, who has a huge fan following in girls, dropped the single on Tuesday and ever since the song is garnering good response from his fans. The romantic lyrics of the song are also getting surprise response from his fans who believe that the contents of the song are slightly bold.
Actor Austin Mahone arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Austin Mahone Disses Justin Bieber Saying Comparisons to Him Are 'Obnoxious': 'You Don't Know My Music. You're Just Making Assumptions'
Austin begins the song by asking her girl to shut down the lights in the room as he wants to make love to her and treat her in a very special way. The teenager then goes on to tell her girl that he is aware of her "needs" and it's his "mission" to fulfill them! He then croons softly and tells her to breathe slowly and calls her a "baby girl."
Austin co-wrote the romantic number with his good friend Robert Villanueva and the song can be seen on YouTube, without the official music video though. Check it out below. The comments from "Mahomies" - fans of Austin Mahone are quite interesting to read as most of them are surprised by its romantic love-making lyrics.
"Who cares this song has my hormones everywhere right now!! ;D," writes Stephanie Bland on YouTube's comment section where the song can be listened to.
"Yeah and when i heard this i was like, AUSTIN!" wrote another user Araceli Rolden, expressing her surprise at the lyrics.
Some of his fans can't believe that it is Austin who has penned the song and are under impression that Justin Bieber has written the lyrics. Austin has always been compared to Justin Bieber as they both have many similarities. Both Austin and Justin are teenagers and started their careers at quite a young age through the medium of YouTube. They both love to flaunt their shirtless bodies and even have huge number of girls as fans.
However the teenager does not like being compared to the "Baby" singer and has even dissed Justin Bieber in past. "I can kind of see where they're coming from, but at the same time, it's kind of obnoxious," Mahone revealed to abcnews.go.com in a previous interview. Read more about it here. Check out the song below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones