Austin Mahone’s New Song ‘Say My Name’ Has Bold Lyrics, Fans React [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 17, 2014 5:50 PM EST
Teenage singing sensation Austin Mahone has dropped a romantic new song and it is called "Say My Name." The 18-year-old Texas born singer, who has a huge fan following in girls, dropped the single on Tuesday and ever since the song is garnering good response from his fans. The romantic lyrics of the song are also getting surprise response from his fans who believe that the contents of the song are slightly bold.
Actor Austin Mahone arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Austin Mahone Disses Justin Bieber Saying Comparisons to Him Are 'Obnoxious': 'You Don't Know My Music. You're Just Making Assumptions'
Austin begins the song by asking her girl to shut down the lights in the room as he wants to make love to her and treat her in a very special way. The teenager then goes on to tell her girl that he is aware of her "needs" and it's his "mission" to fulfill them! He then croons softly and tells her to breathe slowly and calls her a "baby girl."
Austin co-wrote the romantic number with his good friend Robert Villanueva and the song can be seen on YouTube, without the official music video though. Check it out below. The comments from "Mahomies" - fans of Austin Mahone are quite interesting to read as most of them are surprised by its romantic love-making lyrics.
"Who cares this song has my hormones everywhere right now!! ;D," writes Stephanie Bland on YouTube's comment section where the song can be listened to.
"Yeah and when i heard this i was like, AUSTIN!" wrote another user Araceli Rolden, expressing her surprise at the lyrics.
Some of his fans can't believe that it is Austin who has penned the song and are under impression that Justin Bieber has written the lyrics. Austin has always been compared to Justin Bieber as they both have many similarities. Both Austin and Justin are teenagers and started their careers at quite a young age through the medium of YouTube. They both love to flaunt their shirtless bodies and even have huge number of girls as fans.
However the teenager does not like being compared to the "Baby" singer and has even dissed Justin Bieber in past. "I can kind of see where they're coming from, but at the same time, it's kind of obnoxious," Mahone revealed to abcnews.go.com in a previous interview. Read more about it here. Check out the song below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance