Austin Mahone’s New Song ‘Say My Name’ Has Bold Lyrics, Fans React [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 17, 2014 5:50 PM EST
Teenage singing sensation Austin Mahone has dropped a romantic new song and it is called "Say My Name." The 18-year-old Texas born singer, who has a huge fan following in girls, dropped the single on Tuesday and ever since the song is garnering good response from his fans. The romantic lyrics of the song are also getting surprise response from his fans who believe that the contents of the song are slightly bold.
Actor Austin Mahone arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Austin Mahone Disses Justin Bieber Saying Comparisons to Him Are 'Obnoxious': 'You Don't Know My Music. You're Just Making Assumptions'
Austin begins the song by asking her girl to shut down the lights in the room as he wants to make love to her and treat her in a very special way. The teenager then goes on to tell her girl that he is aware of her "needs" and it's his "mission" to fulfill them! He then croons softly and tells her to breathe slowly and calls her a "baby girl."
Austin co-wrote the romantic number with his good friend Robert Villanueva and the song can be seen on YouTube, without the official music video though. Check it out below. The comments from "Mahomies" - fans of Austin Mahone are quite interesting to read as most of them are surprised by its romantic love-making lyrics.
"Who cares this song has my hormones everywhere right now!! ;D," writes Stephanie Bland on YouTube's comment section where the song can be listened to.
"Yeah and when i heard this i was like, AUSTIN!" wrote another user Araceli Rolden, expressing her surprise at the lyrics.
Some of his fans can't believe that it is Austin who has penned the song and are under impression that Justin Bieber has written the lyrics. Austin has always been compared to Justin Bieber as they both have many similarities. Both Austin and Justin are teenagers and started their careers at quite a young age through the medium of YouTube. They both love to flaunt their shirtless bodies and even have huge number of girls as fans.
However the teenager does not like being compared to the "Baby" singer and has even dissed Justin Bieber in past. "I can kind of see where they're coming from, but at the same time, it's kind of obnoxious," Mahone revealed to abcnews.go.com in a previous interview. Read more about it here. Check out the song below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report