Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Wedding Reports Emerge: Couple to Get Married this July Says Tabloid
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been engaged for more than two years now. In regards to their relationship there has been constant speculation as to when would they get married. The fans of the couple can't wait to see them walk the aisle. In the wake of their marriage, the upcoming edition of Star Magazine has suggested that Justin and Jen would get married this July in Cabo Mexico as reported by CelebdirtyLaundry.
Cast member Justin Theroux and actress Jennifer Aniston arrive at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
The couple is understood to love Cabo and have vacationed there many times.
"They are planning "an intimate ceremony' in Cabo's Flora Farm," the Web site quoted a source from the magazine, adding, "It's absolutely magnificent. There are luscious trees and greenery surrounding the entire property."
Though the reps of the couple have not said anything about their marriage, it was previously said that that Jen is pregnant with Justin's baby.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex," reports Hollywoodlife, adding, "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting."
The news of Jen's pregnancy is also not definite. Before getting into a relationship with Justin, Aniston was married to Brad Pitt. But the couple called it quits to their five-year marriage after Brad allegedly got into a relationship with Angelina Jolie.
"At first, Jen didn't believe he was involved with Angelina. She started asking around but no one would tell her anything because they were loyal to Brad, so she asked him point blank. He denied it," revealed author and producer, Arnon Milchan, in his book as per Daily Mail reports.
Currently, Pitt and Jolie have adopted six children together and they are in a happy place and so are Justin and Jen, as per the reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop