Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Wedding Reports Emerge: Couple to Get Married this July Says Tabloid
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been engaged for more than two years now. In regards to their relationship there has been constant speculation as to when would they get married. The fans of the couple can't wait to see them walk the aisle. In the wake of their marriage, the upcoming edition of Star Magazine has suggested that Justin and Jen would get married this July in Cabo Mexico as reported by CelebdirtyLaundry.
Cast member Justin Theroux and actress Jennifer Aniston arrive at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
The couple is understood to love Cabo and have vacationed there many times.
"They are planning "an intimate ceremony' in Cabo's Flora Farm," the Web site quoted a source from the magazine, adding, "It's absolutely magnificent. There are luscious trees and greenery surrounding the entire property."
Though the reps of the couple have not said anything about their marriage, it was previously said that that Jen is pregnant with Justin's baby.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex," reports Hollywoodlife, adding, "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting."
The news of Jen's pregnancy is also not definite. Before getting into a relationship with Justin, Aniston was married to Brad Pitt. But the couple called it quits to their five-year marriage after Brad allegedly got into a relationship with Angelina Jolie.
"At first, Jen didn't believe he was involved with Angelina. She started asking around but no one would tell her anything because they were loyal to Brad, so she asked him point blank. He denied it," revealed author and producer, Arnon Milchan, in his book as per Daily Mail reports.
Currently, Pitt and Jolie have adopted six children together and they are in a happy place and so are Justin and Jen, as per the reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change