Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Wedding Reports Emerge: Couple to Get Married this July Says Tabloid
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been engaged for more than two years now. In regards to their relationship there has been constant speculation as to when would they get married. The fans of the couple can't wait to see them walk the aisle. In the wake of their marriage, the upcoming edition of Star Magazine has suggested that Justin and Jen would get married this July in Cabo Mexico as reported by CelebdirtyLaundry.
Cast member Justin Theroux and actress Jennifer Aniston arrive at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
The couple is understood to love Cabo and have vacationed there many times.
"They are planning "an intimate ceremony' in Cabo's Flora Farm," the Web site quoted a source from the magazine, adding, "It's absolutely magnificent. There are luscious trees and greenery surrounding the entire property."
Though the reps of the couple have not said anything about their marriage, it was previously said that that Jen is pregnant with Justin's baby.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex," reports Hollywoodlife, adding, "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting."
The news of Jen's pregnancy is also not definite. Before getting into a relationship with Justin, Aniston was married to Brad Pitt. But the couple called it quits to their five-year marriage after Brad allegedly got into a relationship with Angelina Jolie.
"At first, Jen didn't believe he was involved with Angelina. She started asking around but no one would tell her anything because they were loyal to Brad, so she asked him point blank. He denied it," revealed author and producer, Arnon Milchan, in his book as per Daily Mail reports.
Currently, Pitt and Jolie have adopted six children together and they are in a happy place and so are Justin and Jen, as per the reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health