Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Wedding Reports Emerge: Couple to Get Married this July Says Tabloid
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been engaged for more than two years now. In regards to their relationship there has been constant speculation as to when would they get married. The fans of the couple can't wait to see them walk the aisle. In the wake of their marriage, the upcoming edition of Star Magazine has suggested that Justin and Jen would get married this July in Cabo Mexico as reported by CelebdirtyLaundry.
Cast member Justin Theroux and actress Jennifer Aniston arrive at the season premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
The couple is understood to love Cabo and have vacationed there many times.
"They are planning "an intimate ceremony' in Cabo's Flora Farm," the Web site quoted a source from the magazine, adding, "It's absolutely magnificent. There are luscious trees and greenery surrounding the entire property."
Though the reps of the couple have not said anything about their marriage, it was previously said that that Jen is pregnant with Justin's baby.
"[Jen's] a little more than three-and-a-half months along and just found out the baby's sex," reports Hollywoodlife, adding, "It's incredible news for the two of them. Just a few months ago they were on the brink of splitting."
The news of Jen's pregnancy is also not definite. Before getting into a relationship with Justin, Aniston was married to Brad Pitt. But the couple called it quits to their five-year marriage after Brad allegedly got into a relationship with Angelina Jolie.
"At first, Jen didn't believe he was involved with Angelina. She started asking around but no one would tell her anything because they were loyal to Brad, so she asked him point blank. He denied it," revealed author and producer, Arnon Milchan, in his book as per Daily Mail reports.
Currently, Pitt and Jolie have adopted six children together and they are in a happy place and so are Justin and Jen, as per the reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown