Selena Gomez on a Dinner Date with New Man: Singer Hugs Him Good Bye - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 17, 2014 5:33 PM EST
Selena Gomez was spotted on a dinner date with a new man whom she reportedly hugged, various media reports suggest. The 21-year-old was spotted by a Twitter user with "Wet Hot American Summer" actor Paul Rudd at a fancy Los Angeles restaurant Chateau Marmon on Wednesday night. The intent of the meeting is not clear but various publications are suggesting that the actress might be having a discussion with Rudd about some new project.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Fourty-five-year old Paul is a married man with his wife of eleven years Julia Yaeger and also has two children with her. Various Web sites are ruling out any possibility of the two stars getting involved in a romantic situation even though Selena was spotted hugging Rudd.
"They were having dinner together and just hugged bye etc before leaving," she added.
MStarz is speculating that Selena and Paul could be meeting for some upcoming movie where they plan to work together. A source close to the "Come and Get it" singer had revealed to the publication earlier that Selena has a desire to take her acting career forward by pursuing roles in movies which are based on the lives of superheroes.
Rudd is reportedly working on a highly anticipated Marvel franchise movie "Ant-Man" - a super hero movie based on the character of same name. Media is speculating that Selena might be interested in working on something like this.
Meanwhile, the Texan beauty has gotten a new tattoo in Arabic language recently from New York based celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang McCurdy in New York City some time back. Selena's new tattoo is on the right side of her upper waist and when translated in English, means one should keep yourself first and love yourself.
"Its meaning translates to "Love Yourself," Bang Bang revealed to E! Online adding that the Texan beauty had wanted to get this tattoo for a long time. She finally got it done about a month back when she visited the artist with a couple of her friends. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown