Selena Gomez on a Dinner Date with New Man: Singer Hugs Him Good Bye - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 17, 2014 5:33 PM EST
Selena Gomez was spotted on a dinner date with a new man whom she reportedly hugged, various media reports suggest. The 21-year-old was spotted by a Twitter user with "Wet Hot American Summer" actor Paul Rudd at a fancy Los Angeles restaurant Chateau Marmon on Wednesday night. The intent of the meeting is not clear but various publications are suggesting that the actress might be having a discussion with Rudd about some new project.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Fourty-five-year old Paul is a married man with his wife of eleven years Julia Yaeger and also has two children with her. Various Web sites are ruling out any possibility of the two stars getting involved in a romantic situation even though Selena was spotted hugging Rudd.
"They were having dinner together and just hugged bye etc before leaving," she added.
MStarz is speculating that Selena and Paul could be meeting for some upcoming movie where they plan to work together. A source close to the "Come and Get it" singer had revealed to the publication earlier that Selena has a desire to take her acting career forward by pursuing roles in movies which are based on the lives of superheroes.
Rudd is reportedly working on a highly anticipated Marvel franchise movie "Ant-Man" - a super hero movie based on the character of same name. Media is speculating that Selena might be interested in working on something like this.
Meanwhile, the Texan beauty has gotten a new tattoo in Arabic language recently from New York based celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang McCurdy in New York City some time back. Selena's new tattoo is on the right side of her upper waist and when translated in English, means one should keep yourself first and love yourself.
"Its meaning translates to "Love Yourself," Bang Bang revealed to E! Online adding that the Texan beauty had wanted to get this tattoo for a long time. She finally got it done about a month back when she visited the artist with a couple of her friends. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists