Selena Gomez on a Dinner Date with New Man: Singer Hugs Him Good Bye - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 17, 2014 5:33 PM EST
Selena Gomez was spotted on a dinner date with a new man whom she reportedly hugged, various media reports suggest. The 21-year-old was spotted by a Twitter user with "Wet Hot American Summer" actor Paul Rudd at a fancy Los Angeles restaurant Chateau Marmon on Wednesday night. The intent of the meeting is not clear but various publications are suggesting that the actress might be having a discussion with Rudd about some new project.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Fourty-five-year old Paul is a married man with his wife of eleven years Julia Yaeger and also has two children with her. Various Web sites are ruling out any possibility of the two stars getting involved in a romantic situation even though Selena was spotted hugging Rudd.
"They were having dinner together and just hugged bye etc before leaving," she added.
MStarz is speculating that Selena and Paul could be meeting for some upcoming movie where they plan to work together. A source close to the "Come and Get it" singer had revealed to the publication earlier that Selena has a desire to take her acting career forward by pursuing roles in movies which are based on the lives of superheroes.
Rudd is reportedly working on a highly anticipated Marvel franchise movie "Ant-Man" - a super hero movie based on the character of same name. Media is speculating that Selena might be interested in working on something like this.
Meanwhile, the Texan beauty has gotten a new tattoo in Arabic language recently from New York based celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang McCurdy in New York City some time back. Selena's new tattoo is on the right side of her upper waist and when translated in English, means one should keep yourself first and love yourself.
"Its meaning translates to "Love Yourself," Bang Bang revealed to E! Online adding that the Texan beauty had wanted to get this tattoo for a long time. She finally got it done about a month back when she visited the artist with a couple of her friends. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko