Selena Gomez on a Dinner Date with New Man: Singer Hugs Him Good Bye - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 17, 2014 5:33 PM EST
Selena Gomez was spotted on a dinner date with a new man whom she reportedly hugged, various media reports suggest. The 21-year-old was spotted by a Twitter user with "Wet Hot American Summer" actor Paul Rudd at a fancy Los Angeles restaurant Chateau Marmon on Wednesday night. The intent of the meeting is not clear but various publications are suggesting that the actress might be having a discussion with Rudd about some new project.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Fourty-five-year old Paul is a married man with his wife of eleven years Julia Yaeger and also has two children with her. Various Web sites are ruling out any possibility of the two stars getting involved in a romantic situation even though Selena was spotted hugging Rudd.
"They were having dinner together and just hugged bye etc before leaving," she added.
MStarz is speculating that Selena and Paul could be meeting for some upcoming movie where they plan to work together. A source close to the "Come and Get it" singer had revealed to the publication earlier that Selena has a desire to take her acting career forward by pursuing roles in movies which are based on the lives of superheroes.
Rudd is reportedly working on a highly anticipated Marvel franchise movie "Ant-Man" - a super hero movie based on the character of same name. Media is speculating that Selena might be interested in working on something like this.
Meanwhile, the Texan beauty has gotten a new tattoo in Arabic language recently from New York based celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang McCurdy in New York City some time back. Selena's new tattoo is on the right side of her upper waist and when translated in English, means one should keep yourself first and love yourself.
"Its meaning translates to "Love Yourself," Bang Bang revealed to E! Online adding that the Texan beauty had wanted to get this tattoo for a long time. She finally got it done about a month back when she visited the artist with a couple of her friends. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6