Selena Gomez on a Dinner Date with New Man: Singer Hugs Him Good Bye - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 17, 2014 5:33 PM EST
Selena Gomez was spotted on a dinner date with a new man whom she reportedly hugged, various media reports suggest. The 21-year-old was spotted by a Twitter user with "Wet Hot American Summer" actor Paul Rudd at a fancy Los Angeles restaurant Chateau Marmon on Wednesday night. The intent of the meeting is not clear but various publications are suggesting that the actress might be having a discussion with Rudd about some new project.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Fourty-five-year old Paul is a married man with his wife of eleven years Julia Yaeger and also has two children with her. Various Web sites are ruling out any possibility of the two stars getting involved in a romantic situation even though Selena was spotted hugging Rudd.
"They were having dinner together and just hugged bye etc before leaving," she added.
MStarz is speculating that Selena and Paul could be meeting for some upcoming movie where they plan to work together. A source close to the "Come and Get it" singer had revealed to the publication earlier that Selena has a desire to take her acting career forward by pursuing roles in movies which are based on the lives of superheroes.
Rudd is reportedly working on a highly anticipated Marvel franchise movie "Ant-Man" - a super hero movie based on the character of same name. Media is speculating that Selena might be interested in working on something like this.
Meanwhile, the Texan beauty has gotten a new tattoo in Arabic language recently from New York based celebrity tattoo artist Bang Bang McCurdy in New York City some time back. Selena's new tattoo is on the right side of her upper waist and when translated in English, means one should keep yourself first and love yourself.
"Its meaning translates to "Love Yourself," Bang Bang revealed to E! Online adding that the Texan beauty had wanted to get this tattoo for a long time. She finally got it done about a month back when she visited the artist with a couple of her friends. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air