Caroline Wozniacki Celebrates 24th Birthday in a Pajama and Bikini; Ex-Fiancé Rory McIlroy Allegedly Dating Model Nadia Forde
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 17, 2014 3:29 PM EST
Caroline Wozniacki celebrated her 24th birthday amidst recent reports that her ex-fiancé Rory McIlroy is allegedly dating model Nadia Forde.
File photo of McIlroy of Northern Ireland and his girlfriend, tennis player Wozniacki of Denmark, during the annual Masters Par 3 Contest in Augusta
Who says pajama parties are only for children. Wozniacki welcomed her 24th birthday by having her own pajama party with some of her closest pals. The pajama party didn't stop Wozniacki for staying under the covers or rolling out of their beds because Wozniacki and her friends continued the celebration on the beach and soaked up the sun. Wozniack shared a few snaps to her Twitter followers.
"Pajamas party!! Making the most of my last night as a 23 year old," she tweeted.
"Pajama party has turned in to a duvet party. Can really tell I am getting old and mature," another tweet said.
"Beach time with the girls!"
"Walking on water," she also wrote.
Wozniacki currently competes in Women's Tennis Association's (WTA) tournament in Istanbul. It is her first tournament following her fourth round exit at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. ABC.net.au reported that Wozniacki bagged her first victory in the tournament after beating Italy's Karin Knapp.
Wozniacki has shown that she has moved on from her painful breakup with professional golfer Rory McIlroy. Instead of floundering on self-pity or concocting her infallible plan to win her ex-fiancé back, the Danish tennis player is moving forward. She isn't letting her failed relationship drag her down. A loss may be shattering but it is nothing compared to the amazing feeling of winning in sports.
McIlory is rumoured to be dating Nadia Forde after the two were spotted leaving a nightclub in Dublin at 3 o'clock in the morning in June. Forde recently told the Sunday Mirror that she met McIlroy through mutual friends. "I met Rory last year through friends," Forde said. "He's a lovely guy."
According to reports, Forde and McIlroy aren't a couple. Forde denied having a relationship with the golfer. Forde also said in an interview that she has nothing to do with McIlroy's split with Wozniacki.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]