Caroline Wozniacki Celebrates 24th Birthday in a Pajama and Bikini; Ex-Fiancé Rory McIlroy Allegedly Dating Model Nadia Forde
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 17, 2014 3:29 PM EST
Caroline Wozniacki celebrated her 24th birthday amidst recent reports that her ex-fiancé Rory McIlroy is allegedly dating model Nadia Forde.
File photo of McIlroy of Northern Ireland and his girlfriend, tennis player Wozniacki of Denmark, during the annual Masters Par 3 Contest in Augusta
Who says pajama parties are only for children. Wozniacki welcomed her 24th birthday by having her own pajama party with some of her closest pals. The pajama party didn't stop Wozniacki for staying under the covers or rolling out of their beds because Wozniacki and her friends continued the celebration on the beach and soaked up the sun. Wozniack shared a few snaps to her Twitter followers.
"Pajamas party!! Making the most of my last night as a 23 year old," she tweeted.
"Pajama party has turned in to a duvet party. Can really tell I am getting old and mature," another tweet said.
"Beach time with the girls!"
"Walking on water," she also wrote.
Wozniacki currently competes in Women's Tennis Association's (WTA) tournament in Istanbul. It is her first tournament following her fourth round exit at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. ABC.net.au reported that Wozniacki bagged her first victory in the tournament after beating Italy's Karin Knapp.
Wozniacki has shown that she has moved on from her painful breakup with professional golfer Rory McIlroy. Instead of floundering on self-pity or concocting her infallible plan to win her ex-fiancé back, the Danish tennis player is moving forward. She isn't letting her failed relationship drag her down. A loss may be shattering but it is nothing compared to the amazing feeling of winning in sports.
McIlory is rumoured to be dating Nadia Forde after the two were spotted leaving a nightclub in Dublin at 3 o'clock in the morning in June. Forde recently told the Sunday Mirror that she met McIlroy through mutual friends. "I met Rory last year through friends," Forde said. "He's a lovely guy."
According to reports, Forde and McIlroy aren't a couple. Forde denied having a relationship with the golfer. Forde also said in an interview that she has nothing to do with McIlroy's split with Wozniacki.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]