Caroline Wozniacki Celebrates 24th Birthday in a Pajama and Bikini; Ex-Fiancé Rory McIlroy Allegedly Dating Model Nadia Forde
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 17, 2014 3:29 PM EST
Caroline Wozniacki celebrated her 24th birthday amidst recent reports that her ex-fiancé Rory McIlroy is allegedly dating model Nadia Forde.
File photo of McIlroy of Northern Ireland and his girlfriend, tennis player Wozniacki of Denmark, during the annual Masters Par 3 Contest in Augusta
Who says pajama parties are only for children. Wozniacki welcomed her 24th birthday by having her own pajama party with some of her closest pals. The pajama party didn't stop Wozniacki for staying under the covers or rolling out of their beds because Wozniacki and her friends continued the celebration on the beach and soaked up the sun. Wozniack shared a few snaps to her Twitter followers.
"Pajamas party!! Making the most of my last night as a 23 year old," she tweeted.
"Pajama party has turned in to a duvet party. Can really tell I am getting old and mature," another tweet said.
"Beach time with the girls!"
"Walking on water," she also wrote.
Wozniacki currently competes in Women's Tennis Association's (WTA) tournament in Istanbul. It is her first tournament following her fourth round exit at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. ABC.net.au reported that Wozniacki bagged her first victory in the tournament after beating Italy's Karin Knapp.
Wozniacki has shown that she has moved on from her painful breakup with professional golfer Rory McIlroy. Instead of floundering on self-pity or concocting her infallible plan to win her ex-fiancé back, the Danish tennis player is moving forward. She isn't letting her failed relationship drag her down. A loss may be shattering but it is nothing compared to the amazing feeling of winning in sports.
McIlory is rumoured to be dating Nadia Forde after the two were spotted leaving a nightclub in Dublin at 3 o'clock in the morning in June. Forde recently told the Sunday Mirror that she met McIlroy through mutual friends. "I met Rory last year through friends," Forde said. "He's a lovely guy."
According to reports, Forde and McIlroy aren't a couple. Forde denied having a relationship with the golfer. Forde also said in an interview that she has nothing to do with McIlroy's split with Wozniacki.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone