Caroline Wozniacki Celebrates 24th Birthday in a Pajama and Bikini; Ex-Fiancé Rory McIlroy Allegedly Dating Model Nadia Forde
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 17, 2014 3:29 PM EST
Caroline Wozniacki celebrated her 24th birthday amidst recent reports that her ex-fiancé Rory McIlroy is allegedly dating model Nadia Forde.
File photo of McIlroy of Northern Ireland and his girlfriend, tennis player Wozniacki of Denmark, during the annual Masters Par 3 Contest in Augusta
Who says pajama parties are only for children. Wozniacki welcomed her 24th birthday by having her own pajama party with some of her closest pals. The pajama party didn't stop Wozniacki for staying under the covers or rolling out of their beds because Wozniacki and her friends continued the celebration on the beach and soaked up the sun. Wozniack shared a few snaps to her Twitter followers.
"Pajamas party!! Making the most of my last night as a 23 year old," she tweeted.
"Pajama party has turned in to a duvet party. Can really tell I am getting old and mature," another tweet said.
"Beach time with the girls!"
"Walking on water," she also wrote.
Wozniacki currently competes in Women's Tennis Association's (WTA) tournament in Istanbul. It is her first tournament following her fourth round exit at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. ABC.net.au reported that Wozniacki bagged her first victory in the tournament after beating Italy's Karin Knapp.
Wozniacki has shown that she has moved on from her painful breakup with professional golfer Rory McIlroy. Instead of floundering on self-pity or concocting her infallible plan to win her ex-fiancé back, the Danish tennis player is moving forward. She isn't letting her failed relationship drag her down. A loss may be shattering but it is nothing compared to the amazing feeling of winning in sports.
McIlory is rumoured to be dating Nadia Forde after the two were spotted leaving a nightclub in Dublin at 3 o'clock in the morning in June. Forde recently told the Sunday Mirror that she met McIlroy through mutual friends. "I met Rory last year through friends," Forde said. "He's a lovely guy."
According to reports, Forde and McIlroy aren't a couple. Forde denied having a relationship with the golfer. Forde also said in an interview that she has nothing to do with McIlroy's split with Wozniacki.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar