The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Update and Finale Airdate: Andi Dorfman and Winning Bachelor’s Wedding Plans Revealed- Report
By jaskiran kaur | July 17, 2014 3:24 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is nearing its finale with remaining two bachelors- Nick Viall and Josh Murray. On July 28, fans will witnessb the finale that reveals the winner of Andi Dorfman's heart and "The Bachelorette" season. Show's outcome remains a secret until the final rose ceremony. But a latest report suggests that Andi Dorfman and the winning bachelor may already be planning their wedding. Keep reading to find out more details.
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) just aired its fantasy suite dates and is heading towards "Men Tell All" episode. Rumours swirling around claim that the Andi Dorfman season will end with a proposal and engagement. However, it remains to be seen if these rumours stand true.
Meanwhile, Life and Style magazine is reporting some details from Andi Dorfman's life after "The Bachelorette." According to the publication, the couple is "already planning their wedding."
An insider revealed to the magazine, that Andi Dorfman and her fiancé "spend night after night on the phone together." They reportedly discuss about "themes, colours and flowers" for the wedding.
ABC's reality dating show's leading lady wants a "traditional wedding with Southern flair." The couple seems eager and enthusiastic for their wedding and its arrangements. According to the insider, they are sharing photos representing their wedding ideas.
Andi Dorfman and her fiancé are reportedly "happy" and want to marry "as soon as possible."
But the question is, will she have a TV wedding special? According to the insider, ABC is giving out "more than $1 million" to air the wedding on TV. Whoever the guy she picks as the winner in the finale, it is expected that the event will be big. However, her decision of televising her wedding will be revealed only after the show's finale. If she decides to do so, she will be joining the league of Trista and Ryan Stutter, Molly and Jason Mesnick, Sean and Catherine Lowe and more.
Another report by Life&Style magazine claims that "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) will feature "the most exciting endings in the show's history." There will be an "adorable" proposal with the final bachelor going down on his knee and popping the question with a huge rock. The insider revealed that the ring is an "absolutely stunning" $100,000, 4.4-carat Neil Lane ring. What do you think?
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Finale airs on July 28, 2014 at 8pm on ABC.
For more information and spoilers on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air