The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Update and Finale Airdate: Andi Dorfman and Winning Bachelor’s Wedding Plans Revealed- Report
By jaskiran kaur | July 17, 2014 3:24 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is nearing its finale with remaining two bachelors- Nick Viall and Josh Murray. On July 28, fans will witnessb the finale that reveals the winner of Andi Dorfman's heart and "The Bachelorette" season. Show's outcome remains a secret until the final rose ceremony. But a latest report suggests that Andi Dorfman and the winning bachelor may already be planning their wedding. Keep reading to find out more details.
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) just aired its fantasy suite dates and is heading towards "Men Tell All" episode. Rumours swirling around claim that the Andi Dorfman season will end with a proposal and engagement. However, it remains to be seen if these rumours stand true.
Meanwhile, Life and Style magazine is reporting some details from Andi Dorfman's life after "The Bachelorette." According to the publication, the couple is "already planning their wedding."
An insider revealed to the magazine, that Andi Dorfman and her fiancé "spend night after night on the phone together." They reportedly discuss about "themes, colours and flowers" for the wedding.
ABC's reality dating show's leading lady wants a "traditional wedding with Southern flair." The couple seems eager and enthusiastic for their wedding and its arrangements. According to the insider, they are sharing photos representing their wedding ideas.
Andi Dorfman and her fiancé are reportedly "happy" and want to marry "as soon as possible."
But the question is, will she have a TV wedding special? According to the insider, ABC is giving out "more than $1 million" to air the wedding on TV. Whoever the guy she picks as the winner in the finale, it is expected that the event will be big. However, her decision of televising her wedding will be revealed only after the show's finale. If she decides to do so, she will be joining the league of Trista and Ryan Stutter, Molly and Jason Mesnick, Sean and Catherine Lowe and more.
Another report by Life&Style magazine claims that "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) will feature "the most exciting endings in the show's history." There will be an "adorable" proposal with the final bachelor going down on his knee and popping the question with a huge rock. The insider revealed that the ring is an "absolutely stunning" $100,000, 4.4-carat Neil Lane ring. What do you think?
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Finale airs on July 28, 2014 at 8pm on ABC.
For more information and spoilers on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast