Ellen Page Buys Venus Williams’ Home; Williams’ Poses Naked in the Latest Issue of ‘ESPN The Magazine
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 17, 2014 1:25 PM EST
Ellen Page has reportedly bought Venus Williams' home in Los Angeles.
According to a report by Variety.com's Real Estalker, Page bought the property for $1.7 million. The property measures 1,528 square feet. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a gallery-style kitchen, and a trapezoidal swimming pool. The house was originally built in 1955.
Williams listed that property for $1,799,000, a couple of hundred grand less than the original price when she bought it in 2005. Williams was hands-on in beautifying the said property. "She really took her time and redecorated the entire thing in 2007 and 2008," listing agent Christin Taylor of Gibson International told Zillow.
"She put in a new deck, redid all the floors, added the fireplace, and all the hardware is new," Taylor added. Selling the property wasn't easy for Williams, but she felt the need to do so because she wasn't able to live in all her properties.
Meanwhile, Williams has posed naked for the latest issue of "ESPN Body Magazine," which has six special edition covers featuring athletes from different sports, namely, Olympic champion swimmer Michael Phelps, baseball player Prince Fielder, snowboarder Jamie Anderson, Oklahoma City Thunder player Serge Ibaka, and Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch.
National Football League's (NFL) Larry Fitzgerald, tennis athlete Tomas Berdych, soccer player Omar Gonzalez, surfer Coco Ho, boxer Bernard Hopkins, Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) Angel McCoughtry, and hockey player Hilary Knight among many others also made appearances in the latest issue.
Williams shared her experience during the nude photo shoot. "It didn't dawn on me until right when I walked on set that I have to be without clothes," she said. "If I would have thought about it before, there may have been a little less of chance."
In 2009, Williams' younger sister Serena has already posed naked for ESPN.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Rafael Nadal Set To Overtake Roger Federer Grand Slam Haul By 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air