Ellen Page Buys Venus Williams’ Home; Williams’ Poses Naked in the Latest Issue of ‘ESPN The Magazine
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 17, 2014 1:25 PM EST
Ellen Page has reportedly bought Venus Williams' home in Los Angeles.
According to a report by Variety.com's Real Estalker, Page bought the property for $1.7 million. The property measures 1,528 square feet. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a gallery-style kitchen, and a trapezoidal swimming pool. The house was originally built in 1955.
Williams listed that property for $1,799,000, a couple of hundred grand less than the original price when she bought it in 2005. Williams was hands-on in beautifying the said property. "She really took her time and redecorated the entire thing in 2007 and 2008," listing agent Christin Taylor of Gibson International told Zillow.
"She put in a new deck, redid all the floors, added the fireplace, and all the hardware is new," Taylor added. Selling the property wasn't easy for Williams, but she felt the need to do so because she wasn't able to live in all her properties.
Meanwhile, Williams has posed naked for the latest issue of "ESPN Body Magazine," which has six special edition covers featuring athletes from different sports, namely, Olympic champion swimmer Michael Phelps, baseball player Prince Fielder, snowboarder Jamie Anderson, Oklahoma City Thunder player Serge Ibaka, and Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch.
National Football League's (NFL) Larry Fitzgerald, tennis athlete Tomas Berdych, soccer player Omar Gonzalez, surfer Coco Ho, boxer Bernard Hopkins, Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) Angel McCoughtry, and hockey player Hilary Knight among many others also made appearances in the latest issue.
Williams shared her experience during the nude photo shoot. "It didn't dawn on me until right when I walked on set that I have to be without clothes," she said. "If I would have thought about it before, there may have been a little less of chance."
In 2009, Williams' younger sister Serena has already posed naked for ESPN.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims