Ellen Page Buys Venus Williams’ Home; Williams’ Poses Naked in the Latest Issue of ‘ESPN The Magazine
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 17, 2014 1:25 PM EST
Ellen Page has reportedly bought Venus Williams' home in Los Angeles.
According to a report by Variety.com's Real Estalker, Page bought the property for $1.7 million. The property measures 1,528 square feet. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a gallery-style kitchen, and a trapezoidal swimming pool. The house was originally built in 1955.
Williams listed that property for $1,799,000, a couple of hundred grand less than the original price when she bought it in 2005. Williams was hands-on in beautifying the said property. "She really took her time and redecorated the entire thing in 2007 and 2008," listing agent Christin Taylor of Gibson International told Zillow.
"She put in a new deck, redid all the floors, added the fireplace, and all the hardware is new," Taylor added. Selling the property wasn't easy for Williams, but she felt the need to do so because she wasn't able to live in all her properties.
Meanwhile, Williams has posed naked for the latest issue of "ESPN Body Magazine," which has six special edition covers featuring athletes from different sports, namely, Olympic champion swimmer Michael Phelps, baseball player Prince Fielder, snowboarder Jamie Anderson, Oklahoma City Thunder player Serge Ibaka, and Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch.
National Football League's (NFL) Larry Fitzgerald, tennis athlete Tomas Berdych, soccer player Omar Gonzalez, surfer Coco Ho, boxer Bernard Hopkins, Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) Angel McCoughtry, and hockey player Hilary Knight among many others also made appearances in the latest issue.
Williams shared her experience during the nude photo shoot. "It didn't dawn on me until right when I walked on set that I have to be without clothes," she said. "If I would have thought about it before, there may have been a little less of chance."
In 2009, Williams' younger sister Serena has already posed naked for ESPN.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date