Tell-All Book on Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi's Ten-Year Marriage Out by September
By Annie Dee | July 17, 2014 1:05 PM EST
Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi just might personally answer the nonstop divorce rumours they faced this year.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
Their marriage has been celebrated and berated left and right from the get-go. However, for the past months, reports of them heading towards divorce just will not let up. Radar Online reports, "the pair will soon be forced to face a shocking new tell-all about their chaotic ten-year relationship." Whether or not this will affect their relationship and whether they will be upfront with what's true and what's not in their relationship remain to be seen. In the meantime, a book on their relationship is set to come out by September, promising juicy and authentic details of their relationship, Radar Online shares.
Celebrity journalist Randy Jernigan reveals to Radar Online that he will soon have his book, "The Life and Career of Ellen DeGeneres" published soon. The book promises great details and dark secrets of the most popular lesbian relationship today. The book will set to be published by September.
"Many fans don't know that Ellen and Portia have had a very tumultuous romance since the very beginning," shares Jernigan, who gathered his "evidence" and data from 13 of the 56-year-old talk show host's friends and work associates. While the book is yet to be published, Jernigan shared some juicy tidbits of what's making the couple's relationship tick.
Jernigan shared to Radar Online that one of the main problems hounding the couple's relationship is Portia de Rossi's self-loathing and insecurities. The same insecurities can be highlighted by Ellen DeGeneres' success. This is why the talk host is also perceived as domineering and controlling in the relationship, as reported by Radar Online previously.
Jernigan claims that de Rossi's own book emphasizing her anorexia, bulimia and even liver disease cirrhosis as well as the public discussions regarding these are Portia's way of getting attention. "She loves attention because she's secretly so insecure," Jernigan says.
While Portia is all smiles whenever spotted at the arms of Ellen, "She also hates that her career is in the dumps," Jernigan says.
Even without this tell-all book however, Celeb Dirty Laundry has been keeping tabs on Portia's issues this year, many of which can be revealed more in-depthly on the book. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, "Portia's self-esteem issues, her failing career, and her abuse of drugs and alcohol - not to mention her jealousy over Ellen's other friendships and relationships" all have a hand in the divorce issues swirling around this controversial marriage.
Still, these are hardly issues that could really break off a relationship, if they truly love each other! Jernigan assures people that they in fact, do. Jernigan insists that the pair still care and love each other greatly. "They both care for each other very much," he admits, "but neither is good at the whole give and take aspect of a relationship."
Recently, the two have been spotted at a yacht getaway, presumably to repair their ailing marriage. Radar Online claimed the two looked really in love and at peace with other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown