Tell-All Book on Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi's Ten-Year Marriage Out by September
By Annie Dee | July 17, 2014 1:05 PM EST
Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi just might personally answer the nonstop divorce rumours they faced this year.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
Their marriage has been celebrated and berated left and right from the get-go. However, for the past months, reports of them heading towards divorce just will not let up. Radar Online reports, "the pair will soon be forced to face a shocking new tell-all about their chaotic ten-year relationship." Whether or not this will affect their relationship and whether they will be upfront with what's true and what's not in their relationship remain to be seen. In the meantime, a book on their relationship is set to come out by September, promising juicy and authentic details of their relationship, Radar Online shares.
Celebrity journalist Randy Jernigan reveals to Radar Online that he will soon have his book, "The Life and Career of Ellen DeGeneres" published soon. The book promises great details and dark secrets of the most popular lesbian relationship today. The book will set to be published by September.
"Many fans don't know that Ellen and Portia have had a very tumultuous romance since the very beginning," shares Jernigan, who gathered his "evidence" and data from 13 of the 56-year-old talk show host's friends and work associates. While the book is yet to be published, Jernigan shared some juicy tidbits of what's making the couple's relationship tick.
Jernigan shared to Radar Online that one of the main problems hounding the couple's relationship is Portia de Rossi's self-loathing and insecurities. The same insecurities can be highlighted by Ellen DeGeneres' success. This is why the talk host is also perceived as domineering and controlling in the relationship, as reported by Radar Online previously.
Jernigan claims that de Rossi's own book emphasizing her anorexia, bulimia and even liver disease cirrhosis as well as the public discussions regarding these are Portia's way of getting attention. "She loves attention because she's secretly so insecure," Jernigan says.
While Portia is all smiles whenever spotted at the arms of Ellen, "She also hates that her career is in the dumps," Jernigan says.
Even without this tell-all book however, Celeb Dirty Laundry has been keeping tabs on Portia's issues this year, many of which can be revealed more in-depthly on the book. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, "Portia's self-esteem issues, her failing career, and her abuse of drugs and alcohol - not to mention her jealousy over Ellen's other friendships and relationships" all have a hand in the divorce issues swirling around this controversial marriage.
Still, these are hardly issues that could really break off a relationship, if they truly love each other! Jernigan assures people that they in fact, do. Jernigan insists that the pair still care and love each other greatly. "They both care for each other very much," he admits, "but neither is good at the whole give and take aspect of a relationship."
Recently, the two have been spotted at a yacht getaway, presumably to repair their ailing marriage. Radar Online claimed the two looked really in love and at peace with other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best