Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian Expand Retail Business with Pop-Up DASH Store in The Hamptons
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 17, 2014 1:04 PM EST
The Kardashian sisters have taken The Hamptons. This summer, the Kardashians have started operating what they call a pop-up boutique in The Hamptons as part of their growing chain of DASH retail stores.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
The new DASH store is located at 64 Jobs Lane at the East End in Southampton Village next to Driver's Seat restaurant. The store started operations last June 2, 2014 in time for the start of filming of the new Kardashian spin-off series "Khloe and Kourtney Take the Hamptons."
Meanwhile, just as the new boutique is starting its operations in the Hamptons, the sisters are also in the process of relocating their SOHO DASH store in another location. In the most recent episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" the sisters were seen scouting for a new location in New York City. The lease for the current SOHO DASH store will be up in October and the sisters aim to have the new store up and running in a new location by then.
Khloe, Kourtney, Scott Disick and their children Mason and Penelope have rented an 8,900 sqm. home in the Hamptons in which to stay in for the duration of the filming. While there, other members of the Kardashian clan are expected to come and visit. Just recently, Kim Kardashian West, Kris Jenner and the younger Jenner siblings Kendall and Kylie have been spotted enjoying some time in the area.
The sisters have based themselves in the rental home on Noyac road which sits on 3 acres of land. The property boasts five bedrooms and a heated pool plus a private dock.
The Mayor of The Hamptons as well as Ms. Irma Herzog, the owner of the property that the sisters are renting for the store remain positive about the development despite criticism that has been reportedly coming from local residents regarding the increased amount of media and paparazzi presence that the Kardashians will bring with them.
"As far as the negative comments toward my decision to lease this space go, I have been in this community for over 30 years. I have and continue to be committed to the success of the business district and the people of this village." said Herzog in an interview with Hamptons news website 27east.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid