Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian Expand Retail Business with Pop-Up DASH Store in The Hamptons
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 17, 2014 1:04 PM EST
The Kardashian sisters have taken The Hamptons. This summer, the Kardashians have started operating what they call a pop-up boutique in The Hamptons as part of their growing chain of DASH retail stores.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
The new DASH store is located at 64 Jobs Lane at the East End in Southampton Village next to Driver's Seat restaurant. The store started operations last June 2, 2014 in time for the start of filming of the new Kardashian spin-off series "Khloe and Kourtney Take the Hamptons."
Meanwhile, just as the new boutique is starting its operations in the Hamptons, the sisters are also in the process of relocating their SOHO DASH store in another location. In the most recent episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" the sisters were seen scouting for a new location in New York City. The lease for the current SOHO DASH store will be up in October and the sisters aim to have the new store up and running in a new location by then.
Khloe, Kourtney, Scott Disick and their children Mason and Penelope have rented an 8,900 sqm. home in the Hamptons in which to stay in for the duration of the filming. While there, other members of the Kardashian clan are expected to come and visit. Just recently, Kim Kardashian West, Kris Jenner and the younger Jenner siblings Kendall and Kylie have been spotted enjoying some time in the area.
The sisters have based themselves in the rental home on Noyac road which sits on 3 acres of land. The property boasts five bedrooms and a heated pool plus a private dock.
The Mayor of The Hamptons as well as Ms. Irma Herzog, the owner of the property that the sisters are renting for the store remain positive about the development despite criticism that has been reportedly coming from local residents regarding the increased amount of media and paparazzi presence that the Kardashians will bring with them.
"As far as the negative comments toward my decision to lease this space go, I have been in this community for over 30 years. I have and continue to be committed to the success of the business district and the people of this village." said Herzog in an interview with Hamptons news website 27east.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]