Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Report $4,000 Theft from South Hampton Rental Home
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 17, 2014 1:03 PM EST
Just after it was revealed in the latest episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" that over a hundred thousand dollars worth of Lamar Odom's jewelry was stolen from Khloe Kardashian's home, the family has been victimized by yet another theft. Scott Disick and partner Kourtney Kardashian have reported a theft of $4,000 in cash from their South Hampton rental home.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
The Kardashians have rented a home along Noyac Road in South Hampton and a police report was filed on July 8, 2014 stating that $4,000 in cash has been found missing from an attaché case owned by Scott Disick which was kept inside his bedroom in the rental home.
The theft is suspected to have taken place between July 1 and July 4 according to 27east.com, a local Hamptons news Web site.
Kourtney and Scott along with their kids and sister Khloe are in the Hamptons to shoot a spin-off of their reality series this summer. The new installment of the Kardashian clan's reality empire will be called "Khloe and Kourtney Take the Hamptons" in line with other previous spin-offs filmed in New York City and Miami. The entire family and the original series is based in Calabasas, California.
Scott is actually a native of the Hamptons and the family had been filmed visiting his parents there in previous seasons of the reality show. When both his parents died within months of each other in the end of 2013, he was left with the home and was seen discussing plans for his parents' estate with Kourtney in an earlier episode this season of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." The pair discovered a Modigliani painting which they thought was authentic and could cost hundreds of millions. To their disappointment, the painting was fake and they have to settle with the millions that they already have.
Members of the family have been photographed in the home and elsewhere in the Hamptons since shooting started roughly a month ago and when other members of the family came to visit from New York after celebrating Khloe's birthday.
The sisters are also in the Hamptons to oversee the operations of a new DASH store, the retail fashion boutique that the sisters run in various locations around the country which they have recently opened in the East End at Jobs Lane.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch