Height Doesn't Matter: Short Men Prefers to Have More Sex
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | July 17, 2014 12:54 PM EST
Women mostly tend to fall for tall dark handsome men.
But according to a recently published report, shorter men prefer to have more sex and most of them come across as good performers.
This striking observation reveals that men those who are about 5 feet 9 inches and under enjoy plenty of sex in better ways.
A man sleeps with his jacket over his head next to a couple kissing at the San Fermin festival in Pamplona July 7, 2012.
"When comparing men's sexual activity levels based on characteristics such as age, height, weight and health, the younger, fitter men tended to get more play," researchers said.
In spite of that they found it surprising that "coital frequency was higher among men with a height of less than 5 ft 9 in.”
The result is based on studying 531 men; all of them were aged between 20 and 54.
Amongst men who were found to have a coital frequency of more than 3.5 times a week, waist circumference revealed borderline association with lower sexual activity, while lesser height was strongly related to higher sexual activity.
"Obesity and metabolic diseases can cause all types of sexual function to deteriorate in older age, whereas their effects may not yet be prominent at younger ages (below 45 years)," the study observed.
In today’s stressful world, everyone should make an attempt to prevent obesity in order to improve quality of life and sexual health; the conclusion said in a paper that appeared in Discover Magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Great Australian Sex Census Decodes Sex Technology Habits of Australians
- Paris Hilton Quits Junk Food: A High Fat Diet Could Destroy Your Sense of Smell, Study
- Dwayne Johnson Talks About Overcoming Depression
- AFL Player in Coma After Being Knocked It and Slipping Into A Cardiac Arrest
- Use of Hormonal Contraceptions Lead to Increased Risk of Gestational Diabetes in Women: Study Says
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports