Height Doesn't Matter: Short Men Prefers to Have More Sex
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | July 17, 2014 12:54 PM EST
Women mostly tend to fall for tall dark handsome men.
But according to a recently published report, shorter men prefer to have more sex and most of them come across as good performers.
This striking observation reveals that men those who are about 5 feet 9 inches and under enjoy plenty of sex in better ways.
A man sleeps with his jacket over his head next to a couple kissing at the San Fermin festival in Pamplona July 7, 2012.
"When comparing men's sexual activity levels based on characteristics such as age, height, weight and health, the younger, fitter men tended to get more play," researchers said.
In spite of that they found it surprising that "coital frequency was higher among men with a height of less than 5 ft 9 in.”
The result is based on studying 531 men; all of them were aged between 20 and 54.
Amongst men who were found to have a coital frequency of more than 3.5 times a week, waist circumference revealed borderline association with lower sexual activity, while lesser height was strongly related to higher sexual activity.
"Obesity and metabolic diseases can cause all types of sexual function to deteriorate in older age, whereas their effects may not yet be prominent at younger ages (below 45 years)," the study observed.
In today’s stressful world, everyone should make an attempt to prevent obesity in order to improve quality of life and sexual health; the conclusion said in a paper that appeared in Discover Magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- New String Of Ebola In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo; DFAT Advises Against Travel
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Sex With 20 Women Or More Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer, Canadian Research Says
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown