Height Doesn't Matter: Short Men Prefers to Have More Sex
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | July 17, 2014 12:54 PM EST
Women mostly tend to fall for tall dark handsome men.
But according to a recently published report, shorter men prefer to have more sex and most of them come across as good performers.
This striking observation reveals that men those who are about 5 feet 9 inches and under enjoy plenty of sex in better ways.
A man sleeps with his jacket over his head next to a couple kissing at the San Fermin festival in Pamplona July 7, 2012.
"When comparing men's sexual activity levels based on characteristics such as age, height, weight and health, the younger, fitter men tended to get more play," researchers said.
In spite of that they found it surprising that "coital frequency was higher among men with a height of less than 5 ft 9 in.”
The result is based on studying 531 men; all of them were aged between 20 and 54.
Amongst men who were found to have a coital frequency of more than 3.5 times a week, waist circumference revealed borderline association with lower sexual activity, while lesser height was strongly related to higher sexual activity.
"Obesity and metabolic diseases can cause all types of sexual function to deteriorate in older age, whereas their effects may not yet be prominent at younger ages (below 45 years)," the study observed.
In today’s stressful world, everyone should make an attempt to prevent obesity in order to improve quality of life and sexual health; the conclusion said in a paper that appeared in Discover Magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola: American Doctors in Liberia Trying Out New Methods
- Boxing News 2014: 12 Days to Mayweather-Maidana Rematch; Money May’s Bikram Yoga Routine Includes Placing $100 Bills Around Mat
- 5 Deadly Reasons to Stay Away From Soda (Watch Video)
- Bill Clinton Credits Sugar-Free Diet For Weight Loss: A Vegan Diet If Not Followed Properly Can Cause Weight Gain
- Low-Carb Diet Helps Reduce Risk of Heart Disease, Aids Weight Loss; A Look At Celebs Who Adopted The Diet
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers