Angie Harmon and Family Get Restraining Order Against Harassing Transient, Jason Sehorn Excluded in Legal Docs
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 17, 2014 11:56 AM EST
American actress Angie Harmon requested for a restraining order from Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) for her and her family against a harassing transient. Her request was granted but her husband Jason Sehorn was surprisingly excluded in the legal document.
According to an article from TMZ, the restraining order provided protection on the 41-year old actress herself, the three kids (Finley aged 10, Avery aged nine, and Emery aged five), the nanny, and her friend who lives in the house but the retired NFL star was not mentioned.
TMZ reported that a transient lady named Janice Lee Davis regularly comes to the gate gate at the actress home in Los Angeles every Thursday threatening and harassing her and her family. Davis who claimed to be the landlord yelled and demanded entry to the house and asked for rent money.
When the harassing transient entered the house just before July 4, the actress called the police but Davis had already left when the cops arrived. The legal documents stated that Davis was not afraid of the police.
The former Law & Order star revealed to the TMZ Web site that the accommodating LAPD has already put their patrol on priority notice due to the high profile nature.
No further details were provided why Jason Sehorn was not mentioned in the protective order but The Wire posed two speculative questions.
"Have they broken up? Or is Jason Sehorn RARIN' for a street fight with a transient woman? Speculate away!" the Web site stated.
Angie Hamon and Jason Sehorn were engaged on March 2000 while taping an interview segment for "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." The former NFL star called out as a surprise guest and proposed on the set. The couple tied the knot on June 9, 2001 in front of 400 guests.
In 13 years of marriage, Hamon had tried to balance between career and her family life. For several years now she had played the role of a detective in TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles" which was filmed in Los Angeles. But her home is in Charlotte, North Carolina where she lives with Jason Sehorn and their three kids.
In a previous article from Celebrity Baby Scoop, the star revealed her secret for balancing the multiple roles of being a wife, career woman and mother.
"We don't get out Friday nights early enough to catch a flight home, We sometimes meet in Texas, a 2½ hour flight for both of us. I miss my kids, so it's hard, but my children are so understanding," the "Rizzoli & Isles" star revealed.
Angie Hamon recently put on again her detective badge for the reprising role on the fifth season of TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles" which premiered on June 17.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June