Angie Harmon and Family Get Restraining Order Against Harassing Transient, Jason Sehorn Excluded in Legal Docs
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 17, 2014 11:56 AM EST
American actress Angie Harmon requested for a restraining order from Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) for her and her family against a harassing transient. Her request was granted but her husband Jason Sehorn was surprisingly excluded in the legal document.
According to an article from TMZ, the restraining order provided protection on the 41-year old actress herself, the three kids (Finley aged 10, Avery aged nine, and Emery aged five), the nanny, and her friend who lives in the house but the retired NFL star was not mentioned.
TMZ reported that a transient lady named Janice Lee Davis regularly comes to the gate gate at the actress home in Los Angeles every Thursday threatening and harassing her and her family. Davis who claimed to be the landlord yelled and demanded entry to the house and asked for rent money.
When the harassing transient entered the house just before July 4, the actress called the police but Davis had already left when the cops arrived. The legal documents stated that Davis was not afraid of the police.
The former Law & Order star revealed to the TMZ Web site that the accommodating LAPD has already put their patrol on priority notice due to the high profile nature.
No further details were provided why Jason Sehorn was not mentioned in the protective order but The Wire posed two speculative questions.
"Have they broken up? Or is Jason Sehorn RARIN' for a street fight with a transient woman? Speculate away!" the Web site stated.
Angie Hamon and Jason Sehorn were engaged on March 2000 while taping an interview segment for "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." The former NFL star called out as a surprise guest and proposed on the set. The couple tied the knot on June 9, 2001 in front of 400 guests.
In 13 years of marriage, Hamon had tried to balance between career and her family life. For several years now she had played the role of a detective in TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles" which was filmed in Los Angeles. But her home is in Charlotte, North Carolina where she lives with Jason Sehorn and their three kids.
In a previous article from Celebrity Baby Scoop, the star revealed her secret for balancing the multiple roles of being a wife, career woman and mother.
"We don't get out Friday nights early enough to catch a flight home, We sometimes meet in Texas, a 2½ hour flight for both of us. I miss my kids, so it's hard, but my children are so understanding," the "Rizzoli & Isles" star revealed.
Angie Hamon recently put on again her detective badge for the reprising role on the fifth season of TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles" which premiered on June 17.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change