Hank-Kendra Divorce: Kendra Reportedly Entertaining Other Men, Hugh Hefner Wants Her Back to the Playboy Mansion
By Tanya Diente | July 17, 2014 11:17 AM EST
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's divorce drama isn't over yet. The couple has been tight-lipped on matters pertaining to their marital problems, which started after Hank's affair with transgender Ava London was revealed. However, reports claimed the couple reportedly agreed to have an open marriage, with Kendra entertaining other men. Yet, amidst this rumoured marital arrangement, Kendra is reportedly still devastated that even her ex-boyfriend Hugh Hefner had invited her back to the Playboy mansion.
A source told Hollywood Life that the former Playboy model and her husband, ex-NFL player Hank Baskett, reportedly have an open relationship. The source added at times the couple would invite other people to join them in the bedroom. Throughout the years, they would have their respective rendezvous with other people.
"Kendra is and has always been known to get herself into weird sexual situations," the source further claimed. The source said Kendra doesn't mind if her husband cheats as long as she keeps "him around for the long haul."
According to Celebdirtylaundry, Kendra suggested the arragement after she reconnected with her ex Shawn Merriman, who is also Hank's friend.
In a visit to San Diego for a club appearance in 2013, sources claimed Kendra hooked up with Shawn. They were reportedly both happy to see each other that they met up again the following day. When Kendra returned home, she had reportedly seemed distant.
When Kendra had suggested the open relationship, sources claimed Hank had laughed it off. He thought she was just joking. Now sources are saying she was serious and only showing that she was unhappy with her marriage.
Now Hank has been kicked out of their home, Boston Herald reported. He is said to be staying at a friend's house. Meanwhile Kendra is left to juggle two kids and a career. According to a source, Kendra needs all the help and support that she can get.
Apparently, Kendra's ex-lover Hugh Hefner has phoned her several times to show his support.
"He told her to come to the Playboy Mansion any time," a source said. The 88-year old whom Kendra also regards as a father figure has reportedly been "supportive." The source claimed Hefner "hates that Kendra is going through this."
However, even with rumours of an impending divorce, neither Hank Baskett nor Kendra Wilkinson has denied nor confirmed any of these allegations. Their representatives have also remained silent on matters pertaining to their marriage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen