Beyonce and Jay Z Divorce Controversies are False: Beyonce Happy and Jumping with Blue Ivy
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 11:01 AM EST
Beyonce has done it again. In her wake to divert the attention from her and Jay Z divorce rumors, she once again shared a happy and joyful picture of hers with daughter Blue Ivy. In the picture Beyonce could be seen jumping with joy on a trampoline with Blue Ivy in her hands. The "Halo" star was dressed in a nice floral dress for the picture. The photo was a way to show to the world how Beyonce spends idyllic summer with her family, as per the reports.
These photos appeared on the singer's Web site. In another picture Blue Ivy could be seen dressed in a navy blue swimsuit while paddling in a pool and other pictures shows her playing beside the lake.
These pictures have come just after Beyonce and Jay Z relationship was plagued by a drama and it was being said that they are heading for a divorce. But from the pictures it does not seem that Queen B is unhappy with her relationship. Rather she looks quite happy and relaxed and in the mood for summer.
Beyonce has always kept her relationship with Jay Z away from the media glare. But her relationship with the rapper rose a ugly head when Beyonce's sister Solange had a fight with JayZ in the lift at the MET Gala after party. Post the fight the family issued a public apology.
"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred.
At the end of the day families have problems and we're no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same," reported BBC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]