British Girl Spends $30,000 to Look Like Kim Kardashian
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | July 17, 2014 9:39 AM EST
Meet Claire Leeson. The 25-year-old British woman has apparently spent $30,000 to make herself look like Kim Kardashian.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The "cosmetic" Kardashian is from Essex, who spent a fortune on "fixing" her breasts, hair and skin. The Kardashian fan appeared on "This Morning" on Monday, July 14. She talked about the process of her transformation in the ITV chat show. It took her 7 years to resemble like her favourite celebrity.
She started with whitening her teeth at the age of 17. Then it was time for her to work on her breasts. Kim, who is utterly famous for her massive curves, has set pretty high standards for anyone to follow. She is considered among the top celebrities with biggest natural assets in Hollywood. She made it clear on record in her controversial sex-tape with Ray J that her assets were completely natural even though some considered them otherwise.
Leeson opted for cosmetic surgery to get a pair of 32-DD breasts just like her icon. However, she was still missing another Kardashian asset, her phenomenal derriere. The British girl is yet to consider surgery to gain "that" part of Kim. For the time being, she uses "pants with a silicone implant inside." According to her, under the skin or over, the silicone implants "feel fairly real." She said that she was planning to use fat from other areas of her body to make a bigger butt.
Leeson's breast implant surgery apparently cost $8,500, hair extensions $7,700 and teeth whitening $4,300. She uses spray tans worth $1,700 to make her skin look more like Kim's. Her nails cost $850, clothes and shoes $5,400 and make-up $1,700. Leeson's silicone-padded pants cost $850.
Leeson admitted that she used to be bullied when she was a teenager. The "Kim Kardashian" look has apparently boosted her self-esteem. She was apparently asked to kill herself as she was the "ugliest thing alive."
We found Leeson in her more natural avatar HERE. We do not agree with the bullies. We find her quite attractive in her natural self.
Contact the writer: s.mukhopadhyay@IBTimes.com.au
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate