Kendall Jenner Allegedly Calls Herself 'Better Than Everyone Else,' Plus Latest Instagram Post Related to Harry Styles - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 17, 2014 8:47 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has so much going for her these days. In fact, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has jumped from one modelling gig to the next. The 18-year old model has also landed a number of magazine covers and fashion ads which has allegedly made her head swollen.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
According to a number of reports, Kendall thinks so highly of herself after her countless fashion stints. Being able to walk for Marc Jacobs to landing a cover on Vogue, rumours claim the fame has certainly gotten to Kendall's head. Now, the 18-year old is allegedly calling herself "better than everyone else."
OK! Magazine published a report claiming that Kendall is done with being part of the Kardashians. Kendall's move of getting out of her mother's house was allegedly her first step of action. The model wants to "distance herself" from the Kardashians all because she thinks she's better - and not to mention hotter.
"She thinks she's the hottest sister by far. Now that she's famous and heavily involved in fashion, she sees herself as better than everyone else," claims a source in an exclusive report by Hollywood Life.
Additional reports claim that Kendall now demands more money from the show given she's become the bigger star.
"She has become an egomaniac. That she's now demanding twice as much as her sisters to film the show," adds the source.
Representatives of Kendall Jenner and of the Kardashian family have not yet spoken up about the issue. For one, Kendall along with her sisters are having one heck of a grand time in their own affairs namely Kendall and Kylie with their fashion line, Kim on her husband and daughter, Khloe on French and Kourtney on her third pregnancy.
In other Kendall Jenner related news, her latest Instagram post sparked rumours that she's "still not over" Harry Styles. Harry and Kendall dated briefly for three months before suddenly calling it quits. The Instagram post was a quote by Sylvia Plath that talked about infatuation. Of course, this could mean anything and not entirely related to the One Direction singer. Check out the Instagram post here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet