Kendall Jenner Allegedly Calls Herself 'Better Than Everyone Else,' Plus Latest Instagram Post Related to Harry Styles - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 17, 2014 8:47 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has so much going for her these days. In fact, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has jumped from one modelling gig to the next. The 18-year old model has also landed a number of magazine covers and fashion ads which has allegedly made her head swollen.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
According to a number of reports, Kendall thinks so highly of herself after her countless fashion stints. Being able to walk for Marc Jacobs to landing a cover on Vogue, rumours claim the fame has certainly gotten to Kendall's head. Now, the 18-year old is allegedly calling herself "better than everyone else."
OK! Magazine published a report claiming that Kendall is done with being part of the Kardashians. Kendall's move of getting out of her mother's house was allegedly her first step of action. The model wants to "distance herself" from the Kardashians all because she thinks she's better - and not to mention hotter.
"She thinks she's the hottest sister by far. Now that she's famous and heavily involved in fashion, she sees herself as better than everyone else," claims a source in an exclusive report by Hollywood Life.
Additional reports claim that Kendall now demands more money from the show given she's become the bigger star.
"She has become an egomaniac. That she's now demanding twice as much as her sisters to film the show," adds the source.
Representatives of Kendall Jenner and of the Kardashian family have not yet spoken up about the issue. For one, Kendall along with her sisters are having one heck of a grand time in their own affairs namely Kendall and Kylie with their fashion line, Kim on her husband and daughter, Khloe on French and Kourtney on her third pregnancy.
In other Kendall Jenner related news, her latest Instagram post sparked rumours that she's "still not over" Harry Styles. Harry and Kendall dated briefly for three months before suddenly calling it quits. The Instagram post was a quote by Sylvia Plath that talked about infatuation. Of course, this could mean anything and not entirely related to the One Direction singer. Check out the Instagram post here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies