Kendall Jenner Allegedly Calls Herself 'Better Than Everyone Else,' Plus Latest Instagram Post Related to Harry Styles - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 17, 2014 8:47 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has so much going for her these days. In fact, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has jumped from one modelling gig to the next. The 18-year old model has also landed a number of magazine covers and fashion ads which has allegedly made her head swollen.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
According to a number of reports, Kendall thinks so highly of herself after her countless fashion stints. Being able to walk for Marc Jacobs to landing a cover on Vogue, rumours claim the fame has certainly gotten to Kendall's head. Now, the 18-year old is allegedly calling herself "better than everyone else."
OK! Magazine published a report claiming that Kendall is done with being part of the Kardashians. Kendall's move of getting out of her mother's house was allegedly her first step of action. The model wants to "distance herself" from the Kardashians all because she thinks she's better - and not to mention hotter.
"She thinks she's the hottest sister by far. Now that she's famous and heavily involved in fashion, she sees herself as better than everyone else," claims a source in an exclusive report by Hollywood Life.
Additional reports claim that Kendall now demands more money from the show given she's become the bigger star.
"She has become an egomaniac. That she's now demanding twice as much as her sisters to film the show," adds the source.
Representatives of Kendall Jenner and of the Kardashian family have not yet spoken up about the issue. For one, Kendall along with her sisters are having one heck of a grand time in their own affairs namely Kendall and Kylie with their fashion line, Kim on her husband and daughter, Khloe on French and Kourtney on her third pregnancy.
In other Kendall Jenner related news, her latest Instagram post sparked rumours that she's "still not over" Harry Styles. Harry and Kendall dated briefly for three months before suddenly calling it quits. The Instagram post was a quote by Sylvia Plath that talked about infatuation. Of course, this could mean anything and not entirely related to the One Direction singer. Check out the Instagram post here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install