Kendall Jenner Allegedly Calls Herself 'Better Than Everyone Else,' Plus Latest Instagram Post Related to Harry Styles - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 17, 2014 8:47 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has so much going for her these days. In fact, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has jumped from one modelling gig to the next. The 18-year old model has also landed a number of magazine covers and fashion ads which has allegedly made her head swollen.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
According to a number of reports, Kendall thinks so highly of herself after her countless fashion stints. Being able to walk for Marc Jacobs to landing a cover on Vogue, rumours claim the fame has certainly gotten to Kendall's head. Now, the 18-year old is allegedly calling herself "better than everyone else."
OK! Magazine published a report claiming that Kendall is done with being part of the Kardashians. Kendall's move of getting out of her mother's house was allegedly her first step of action. The model wants to "distance herself" from the Kardashians all because she thinks she's better - and not to mention hotter.
"She thinks she's the hottest sister by far. Now that she's famous and heavily involved in fashion, she sees herself as better than everyone else," claims a source in an exclusive report by Hollywood Life.
Additional reports claim that Kendall now demands more money from the show given she's become the bigger star.
"She has become an egomaniac. That she's now demanding twice as much as her sisters to film the show," adds the source.
Representatives of Kendall Jenner and of the Kardashian family have not yet spoken up about the issue. For one, Kendall along with her sisters are having one heck of a grand time in their own affairs namely Kendall and Kylie with their fashion line, Kim on her husband and daughter, Khloe on French and Kourtney on her third pregnancy.
In other Kendall Jenner related news, her latest Instagram post sparked rumours that she's "still not over" Harry Styles. Harry and Kendall dated briefly for three months before suddenly calling it quits. The Instagram post was a quote by Sylvia Plath that talked about infatuation. Of course, this could mean anything and not entirely related to the One Direction singer. Check out the Instagram post here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko