The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Spoilers: Reality Steve Reveals Whether Andi Dorfman and the Winner are Engaged or Not
By jaskiran kaur | July 17, 2014 8:38 AM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is nearing its end. The final rose ceremony is only two weeks away when Andi Dorfman will make the big revelation. However, rumours about the show's winner and finale proposal are swirling around. Several fans are already wondering if Andi Dorfman and "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) winner are already engaged and together. [Warning: Major potential spoilers ahead!]
This Article contains major spoilers from the "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) finale. Read at your own risk.
Just like any other "Bachelor" or "Bachelorette" season, this year also Reality Steve revealed the secrets of the show in his blog realitysteve.com. Besides disclosing episodes-by-episodes spoilers from the season, reality show spy guru revealed the status of her relationship with the show's winner.
After eliminating Chris Soules during the fantasy suite dates, the show has narrowed down to just two contestants: 33-year-old Nick Viall and 29-year-old Josh Murray. The question is whether the 27-year-old Atlanta attorney picks software sales executive or former baseball player.
The show finished filming three months before the finale. So it remains to be seen if Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray are still together.
"Josh has the personality that, I think, every girl is attracted to," Andi Dorfman said on the fantasy suite dates episode (via Daily Mail).
"He's very outgoing and funny and very lively. I have so much fun with Josh," the bachelorette continues to gush about the man.
"I feel over the moon, like, giddy, unbelievable with Josh. It's just so easy and natural and exciting," Andi Dorfman admits.
Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman went on baseball date in Santo Domingo in Dominican Republic. The contestant profusely expressed his feelings for her. Do you think Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray are meant to be? Who do you want Andi Dorfman to pick as the winner of "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014).
Meanwhile, Life and Style magazine has revealed some significant details about what they call "the most exciting endings in the show's history." According to the magazine, on the finale, the winner will "get down on one knee" and propose Andi Dorfman with a $100,000, 4.4-carat Neil Lane ring." It will be the "biggest in Bachelor history." The insider also revealed that ever since the show ended, Andi Dorfman and her fiancé "try to spend as much time together as possible." Together they even took a romantic trip to Mexico, the report reveals.
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) airs its finale on July 28 at 8pm on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide