Angelina Jolie Sparks Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Treatment Reports after Alleged Drug Video Goes Viral
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 8:35 AM EST
Angelina Jolie reportedly spent a huge amount of money on various beauty procedures including facials, cosmetic surgeries and laser treatments. The "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" actress already has a beautiful complexion but to maintain it she is understood to spend more than $25.6 K per year on facials, as per Celebdirtylaundry reports.
Actress Angelina Jolie attends the premiere of "The Normal Heart" in New York May 12, 2014.
For those who are wondering that what facial costs the exorbitant amount of $25.6 K, the answer is rain drop facial. This facial is kind of laser treatment and helps diminish fine lines, sun damage for a younger looking skin.
"First we prep skin with microdermabrasion so the laser penetrates better. Then we use a laser, which feels like warm raindrops on the skin. After that. we do a lavender acid exfoliation, then apply gentle wave lights. The treatment takes about 35 minutes for the face or an hour for the whole body - we usually treat the arms and legs, the bits that will be on show," explained Dr Dr. David Colbert who is responsible for treating Jolie's skin as per the Web Site.
Jolie's spokesperson has not said anything about it but it is understood that to keep her glow she does undergo beauty treatments. In other news, a source close to Jolie confessed that the actress is proud to leave her dark past behind her.
"Angie lived a wild life before she met Brad," Independent qouted a source from British magazine Look. "She's OK with that and so is he. But that was so long ago, it feels like two or three lifetimes have passed since she was in that self-destructive phase. She's done so much in her life since then that's of so much more importance. Having her past come back to haunt her is a nightmare - it's like groundhog day because no matter how much time passes, she can't seem to shake it."
This statement came after a drug video of Jolie went viral on the Internet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales