Lindsay Lohan Vows Never to Flake on Work Anymore, May Move to London for Good
By Annie Dee | July 17, 2014 8:32 AM EST
There just might be hope for Lindsay Lohan yet. Determined to turn things around after the mess she made out of her own career and life, Lindsay Lohan is now claiming she's turning over a brand new leaf. She's determined to do it far, far away from the United States too.
Actress Lindsay Lohan arrives at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles June 6, 2010
Even though Lindsay Lohan is now more known for her crazy antics than her acting skills, the "Mean Girls" star is said to be determined to get back on track. It's not as if she cannot act, her acting has been quite remarkable back in "Parent Trap," "Confessions of a Drama Queen" and "Freaky Friday." However, her acting skills lost its valor after she got herself into a lot of legal troubles. Her partying ways often got into her work too. Radar Online reports that Lindsay Lohan knows all these and she cannot wait for a real fresh start. In particular, London is, according to Lohan in this report, is the place to have that new opportunity to be the new her.
"I have a great place. It's very light and I feel safe. I think I am making the move to come over here," stated Lohan.
"I'm at a place in my life where I like the commitment. I'm looking forward to that part of it," the "Freaky Friday" star said.
Asked what she's going to do about her reputation for flaking on her work, the star said that she's confident that she can change the reputation in London.
"That's not going to happen. It's not the in cards," insisted Lohan.
Lindsay Lohan also shared to BBC that she did not get into the business to be a celebrity but to showcase her acting prowess and other talents. She also highlighted the fact that she's hardly a newbie into the business and has a lot to offer. She shared that her social status and her lifestyle were all misconstrued and interest on her lifestyle overshadowed her talents.
"For a long time people looked at me as a celebrity," she told the BBC. "That's not what I ever got into this industry for. I've been doing this since I was three years old."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown