Lindsay Lohan Vows Never to Flake on Work Anymore, May Move to London for Good
By Annie Dee | July 17, 2014 8:32 AM EST
There just might be hope for Lindsay Lohan yet. Determined to turn things around after the mess she made out of her own career and life, Lindsay Lohan is now claiming she's turning over a brand new leaf. She's determined to do it far, far away from the United States too.
Actress Lindsay Lohan arrives at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles June 6, 2010
Even though Lindsay Lohan is now more known for her crazy antics than her acting skills, the "Mean Girls" star is said to be determined to get back on track. It's not as if she cannot act, her acting has been quite remarkable back in "Parent Trap," "Confessions of a Drama Queen" and "Freaky Friday." However, her acting skills lost its valor after she got herself into a lot of legal troubles. Her partying ways often got into her work too. Radar Online reports that Lindsay Lohan knows all these and she cannot wait for a real fresh start. In particular, London is, according to Lohan in this report, is the place to have that new opportunity to be the new her.
"I have a great place. It's very light and I feel safe. I think I am making the move to come over here," stated Lohan.
"I'm at a place in my life where I like the commitment. I'm looking forward to that part of it," the "Freaky Friday" star said.
Asked what she's going to do about her reputation for flaking on her work, the star said that she's confident that she can change the reputation in London.
"That's not going to happen. It's not the in cards," insisted Lohan.
Lindsay Lohan also shared to BBC that she did not get into the business to be a celebrity but to showcase her acting prowess and other talents. She also highlighted the fact that she's hardly a newbie into the business and has a lot to offer. She shared that her social status and her lifestyle were all misconstrued and interest on her lifestyle overshadowed her talents.
"For a long time people looked at me as a celebrity," she told the BBC. "That's not what I ever got into this industry for. I've been doing this since I was three years old."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe