David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson Dating: X-Files Actor Has Not Got Back with Tea Loni - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 8:20 AM EST
David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are still together as per the reports. There was a buzz regarding David's reconciliation with his ex-partner Tea Leoni. The ex-couple was reportedly seen vacationing and spending time together, as per Celebdirtylaundry reports. But now it is understood that the ex-couple is trying to maintain a healthy and friendly relationship for the sake of their children.
Furthermore, it is also said that David and Tea don't have any bad blood between them and they are on amicable terms. However, this does not mean that they are back together as buzzed earlier.
David and Gillian have shared a sensual chemistry on their show "X-Files" and this has led to belief that the couple is also intimate in real life. Much recently when Gillian was asked about her growing closeness to David she suggested that there is attraction between them.
"Well now that it is over I can tell you...No.It's a nice idea, but it's not going to happen. I think we know each other too well, we know each other than our spouses at any time when we may have had spouses. There is an attraction...maybe even more than a [friend] attraction...but anyway," stated Gillian to Huffington Post Live
Meanwhile, David sparked romance rumours with Tea when he was seen a little more comfortable with her during the vacation.
"They were smiling and cuddling up to one another. They walked hand-in-hand and shared a kiss. They seemed like the perfect family," shares a report by Classicalite.
It is still not confirmed that David is back with Tea or is in a relationship with Gillian.
Meanwhile, Gillian would be next seen in NBC drama "Crisis." Gillian also confessed in one her interviews that she is embarrassed when she looks back at some of the dresses she wore on X-files.
"The odd thing is that even when I was put in those horrible pastel Lycra suits, there wasn't a single part of me that considered saying, 'Woah, wait one second. "So for nine years I went to work and was somebody else, without devoting any time or attention to the way I looked," stated Gillian as per ZeeNews India.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia