David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson Dating: X-Files Actor Has Not Got Back with Tea Loni - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 8:20 AM EST
David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are still together as per the reports. There was a buzz regarding David's reconciliation with his ex-partner Tea Leoni. The ex-couple was reportedly seen vacationing and spending time together, as per Celebdirtylaundry reports. But now it is understood that the ex-couple is trying to maintain a healthy and friendly relationship for the sake of their children.
Furthermore, it is also said that David and Tea don't have any bad blood between them and they are on amicable terms. However, this does not mean that they are back together as buzzed earlier.
David and Gillian have shared a sensual chemistry on their show "X-Files" and this has led to belief that the couple is also intimate in real life. Much recently when Gillian was asked about her growing closeness to David she suggested that there is attraction between them.
"Well now that it is over I can tell you...No.It's a nice idea, but it's not going to happen. I think we know each other too well, we know each other than our spouses at any time when we may have had spouses. There is an attraction...maybe even more than a [friend] attraction...but anyway," stated Gillian to Huffington Post Live
Meanwhile, David sparked romance rumours with Tea when he was seen a little more comfortable with her during the vacation.
"They were smiling and cuddling up to one another. They walked hand-in-hand and shared a kiss. They seemed like the perfect family," shares a report by Classicalite.
It is still not confirmed that David is back with Tea or is in a relationship with Gillian.
Meanwhile, Gillian would be next seen in NBC drama "Crisis." Gillian also confessed in one her interviews that she is embarrassed when she looks back at some of the dresses she wore on X-files.
"The odd thing is that even when I was put in those horrible pastel Lycra suits, there wasn't a single part of me that considered saying, 'Woah, wait one second. "So for nine years I went to work and was somebody else, without devoting any time or attention to the way I looked," stated Gillian as per ZeeNews India.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James