David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson Dating: X-Files Actor Has Not Got Back with Tea Loni - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 8:20 AM EST
David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are still together as per the reports. There was a buzz regarding David's reconciliation with his ex-partner Tea Leoni. The ex-couple was reportedly seen vacationing and spending time together, as per Celebdirtylaundry reports. But now it is understood that the ex-couple is trying to maintain a healthy and friendly relationship for the sake of their children.
Furthermore, it is also said that David and Tea don't have any bad blood between them and they are on amicable terms. However, this does not mean that they are back together as buzzed earlier.
David and Gillian have shared a sensual chemistry on their show "X-Files" and this has led to belief that the couple is also intimate in real life. Much recently when Gillian was asked about her growing closeness to David she suggested that there is attraction between them.
"Well now that it is over I can tell you...No.It's a nice idea, but it's not going to happen. I think we know each other too well, we know each other than our spouses at any time when we may have had spouses. There is an attraction...maybe even more than a [friend] attraction...but anyway," stated Gillian to Huffington Post Live
Meanwhile, David sparked romance rumours with Tea when he was seen a little more comfortable with her during the vacation.
"They were smiling and cuddling up to one another. They walked hand-in-hand and shared a kiss. They seemed like the perfect family," shares a report by Classicalite.
It is still not confirmed that David is back with Tea or is in a relationship with Gillian.
Meanwhile, Gillian would be next seen in NBC drama "Crisis." Gillian also confessed in one her interviews that she is embarrassed when she looks back at some of the dresses she wore on X-files.
"The odd thing is that even when I was put in those horrible pastel Lycra suits, there wasn't a single part of me that considered saying, 'Woah, wait one second. "So for nine years I went to work and was somebody else, without devoting any time or attention to the way I looked," stated Gillian as per ZeeNews India.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks