Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Alleged Divorce Speculations: Kanye is Controlling and Dominating Husband - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 17, 2014 8:18 AM EST
Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's marriage in trouble? The new buzz has it that couple who has recently married is facing hardships in their marriage. Reportedly, Kim has totally changed as a person post her marriage with West and sources around her think that West is quite dominating.
Singer Kanye West and reality television actress Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of ''PUNK: Chaos to Couture'' in New York, May 6, 2013.
"Kim has totally morphed into the person that Kanye envisioned her to be. She's changed. From demanding Kim overhaul her wardrobe, to forcing her to hang out with his friends, Kanye has just completely taken over her life. Kim doesn't have any interests of her own that Kanye doesn't approve of," a source told Radar Online.
There is section of media, which has also noticed that Kim is not paying any attention to her looks these days and has been wearing the same pair of sandals almost everyday. Kim has been spotted in a nude pair of sandals on many occasions. She has even tweeted about her fondness for the sandals stating: "And yesssss, I wear these heels all the time because they blend in with my skin color so well and look nude."
Though there is no proof behind the rumours of Kim and Kanye's marriage being in trouble, it is understood that Kim has become quite conscious about herself since getting married to Kanye.
"He constantly scrutinizes Kim, and she's constantly walking on eggshells around him," said the source further, adding, "She begins every sentence with 'Kanye thinks so and so,' and 'Kanye wants this and that."
Moreover, it is also being claimed that Kim has lost the joy she used to have when she was not married to Kanye.
"There seems to be a lack of playful banter between Kim and Kanye, and laughter," the source told the Web site. "By all appearances, Kim looks like she has it all - a perfect husband, and a beautiful daughter - but the light and joy in her eyes is gone."
Kim and Kanye's rep have not said anything about the marriage trouble rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate