Brody Jenner Calls Kim's Ex-Boyfriend Reggie His Favourite Person on Planet: Reveals Reason Why He Skipped Sister Kim's Wedding
By nidhi tewari | July 17, 2014 8:15 AM EST
Kim Kardashian's step brother Brody Jenner has been in news ever since he decided to let go off Kim's marriage ceremony but chose to attend her ex-boyfriend's wedding instead. Brody decided to skip his sister's recent wedding in Paris but instead chose to be present on the occasion when Kim's ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush was getting married to his girlfriend Lilit Avagyan. The 30-year-old was pictured by various media agencies as he attended Reggie's marriage over the weekend.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The media went into a tizzy when Brody skipped Kim's wedding and many Web sites reported that the relation of Kim and his brother is not pleasant. Many news agencies said that Brody dissed Kim by not attending her wedding but the truth is different. In a recent interview with People magazine, Brody revealed that he had work commitments which stopped his from attending his sister's gala marriage ceremony to rapper Kanye West.
"Not going to Kim's wedding was not me trying to diss her and Kanye," Jenner revealed to the magazine. "I simply had a very last-minute thing. They didn't want to let people know about their wedding early in advance, and I had already booked gigs in Chicago and some other places, so I was already working."
Jenner, who is a model and an actor, also revealed that his decision to not attend Kim's marriage had nothing to do with his girlfriend Kaitlyn not being invited to the nuptials.
"Of course Kim would let me bring my girlfriend if I wanted to. I'm her brother - it's her wedding. I am allowed to bring someone if I want to," Jenner revealed.
The magazine then questioned Jenner on why he chose to attend Reggie Bush's wedding, who is the ex-boyfriend of Kim Kardashian. Brody revealed that he has been friends with Reggie for quite a long time and called him his favourite person on the "entire planet." The two became good pals when Reggie and Kim were dating and continued their friendship even after Reggie broke up with Kim.
Brody concluded the interview by calling his sister Kim "incredible" and also adding that only her opinion matters to him on the above matters.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon