Brody Jenner Calls Kim's Ex-Boyfriend Reggie His Favourite Person on Planet: Reveals Reason Why He Skipped Sister Kim's Wedding
By nidhi tewari | July 17, 2014 8:15 AM EST
Kim Kardashian's step brother Brody Jenner has been in news ever since he decided to let go off Kim's marriage ceremony but chose to attend her ex-boyfriend's wedding instead. Brody decided to skip his sister's recent wedding in Paris but instead chose to be present on the occasion when Kim's ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush was getting married to his girlfriend Lilit Avagyan. The 30-year-old was pictured by various media agencies as he attended Reggie's marriage over the weekend.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The media went into a tizzy when Brody skipped Kim's wedding and many Web sites reported that the relation of Kim and his brother is not pleasant. Many news agencies said that Brody dissed Kim by not attending her wedding but the truth is different. In a recent interview with People magazine, Brody revealed that he had work commitments which stopped his from attending his sister's gala marriage ceremony to rapper Kanye West.
"Not going to Kim's wedding was not me trying to diss her and Kanye," Jenner revealed to the magazine. "I simply had a very last-minute thing. They didn't want to let people know about their wedding early in advance, and I had already booked gigs in Chicago and some other places, so I was already working."
Jenner, who is a model and an actor, also revealed that his decision to not attend Kim's marriage had nothing to do with his girlfriend Kaitlyn not being invited to the nuptials.
"Of course Kim would let me bring my girlfriend if I wanted to. I'm her brother - it's her wedding. I am allowed to bring someone if I want to," Jenner revealed.
The magazine then questioned Jenner on why he chose to attend Reggie Bush's wedding, who is the ex-boyfriend of Kim Kardashian. Brody revealed that he has been friends with Reggie for quite a long time and called him his favourite person on the "entire planet." The two became good pals when Reggie and Kim were dating and continued their friendship even after Reggie broke up with Kim.
Brody concluded the interview by calling his sister Kim "incredible" and also adding that only her opinion matters to him on the above matters.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Complete NYC Tour Itinerary [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 19 Spoilers: Major Confrontations And More Drama Stirs Up In Genoa City
- ‘NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Spoilers: Episode 9 'Traitor' Airs On Nov. 24, 2014, Hetty Orders A Lockdown To Locate The Mole In The ‘NCIS LA’ Team Who Has Put Granger’s Life In Danger [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots