'Suits' Season 4, Episode 5 Spoilers: Mike vs Harvey Still On, Rachel Zane in Trouble [Watch Suits 4x5 Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | July 17, 2014 4:26 AM EST
"Suits" Season 4, Episode 5, airs on USA Network on July 16. This week's new episode, titled "Pound of Flesh," continues to shake things up between Pearson Specter and Sidwell Investment Group. Mike Ross (Patrick J Adams) still aims to beat Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht), but they might have to slow down as Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle) finds herself in trouble.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Suits Season 4, Episode 5, and the previous episodes. Read at your own risk.
In the Suits 4x5 promo video, Amy (Melanie Papalia) tells Mike that Columbia University has called to inform him that Rachel has been hospitalised. Amy is Mike's own "Donna" at Sidwell Investment. Suits Season 4, Episode 5 is expected to explore Rachel's psyche amid work stress and sexual tension with Logan Sanders (Brendan Hines).
How will things go down with Mike and Harvey in their new dynamic as client and counsel? Will Suits Season 4 see the break-up of Mike and Rachel because of Logan Sanders?
For those who have not watched Suits Season 4 since it premiered on USA on June 11, here is a quick catch-up with the characters:
Mike Ross has switched from lawyering to investment banking since Suits Season 4, Episode 1. Things have not been working out for him, and Rachel has been seeing how dark he can be when he is pushed or stressed.
Rachel Zane is Harvey Specter's new associate, and as such, she is forced to deal with a man from her past, Logan Sanders. A flashback scene in Suits Season 4 reveals Rachel's previous encounter with Logan's wife.
Mike knows of Rachel's past affair with Logan, who happens to be Harvey's client. Things have gotten personal between Mike and Logan, leaving Harvey in a very tricky position. Harvey, meanwhile, protects Mike's back as much as he can. He has been a proud mentor since Suits Season 4, Episode 1, but he wouldn't admit it.
Jessica Pearson (Gina Torres) has a rather delicate relationship with the firm's new partner, former SEC prosecutor Jeff Malone (D.B. Woodside of "24").
Donna (Sarah Rafferty) is still awesome as ever, but she worries that this whole new dynamic between Mike and Harvey would end badly for both of them. She steps in when intervention is needed, as usual.
Mike upsets Louis Litt (Rick Hoffman) in Suits Season 4, Episode 4, and the latter feels so Litt down, so to speak. Mike's mean call comes after Litt fails to get a partner's seat again. He announces in the Suits 4x5 promo video he is retiring. What happens next?
WATCH: Suits 4x5 Promo Video | USA Network Clip on YouTube
Suits Season 4, Episode 5, airs July 16 on USA. The next new episode, "Litt the Hell Up," airs July 23, reports TV.com.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
'Suits' Season 4, Episode 4 Spoilers: Mike Ross vs Harvey Specter and Everyone Else [Watch Promo Video]
Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Nathan Fillion, Stana Katic Show Fans Some Love; Writer Teases 'Mind Boggling' Meeting [READ]
Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Filming Set, Shonda Rhimes Faces High Expectations Thursdays on ABC [SPOILERS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected