Mass Effect 4 Survey to Fans and More Promised Details at Comic Con
By Gel Galang | July 16, 2014 8:37 PM EST
"Mass Effect" is potentially one of BioWare's biggest assets, considering its fan base, and the reception of the leaks and rumours surrounding the title has been met with positive feedback and massive hype.
The developer does provide enough attention to the franchise, considering that, in the coming San Diego Comic Con 2014, "Mass Effect 4" will also be taking the stage.
Forbes reports that a panel for "Mass Effect 4" will be held at the SDCC 2014, and BioWare has already confirmed this event. Titled "Charting a Course: Developing at the Next Mass Effect," the panel will be an hour-long experience, which will be led by "Mass Effect 4" producers, senior artist, lead animator and its community manager.
While a release date of 2015 is technically being too optimistic at the moment, fans have been going round with speculations on how the next "Mass Effect" game will push through. The report even touches on how BioWare could successfully continue from "Mass Effect 3" given the three different endings, or how they could be collated in a cohesive manner for "Mass Effect 4."
But for the meantime, BioWare seems actively engaged in ensuring that the franchise is successful, starting with a new survey being rolled out by the developers.
New Survey from BioWare Slated to Improve Next 'Mass Effect'
To get fans started on the "Mass Effect 4" fever, developer BioWare has started rolling out a new survey for fans of the franchise. According to the developers, they are trying to ensure that the "Mass Effect 4" will be the best game experience to date.
At the top of the survey, BioWare has left a message for fans, which states:
"We will be asking you questions that will help the designers as they look forward toward putting together the next Mass Effect game. we will be asking you about the type of games that you play, what you look forward to in Mass Effect games, and your involvement in fan community activities."
Help us make the next Mass Effect game the best one yet. Id appreciate it if you folks did this short survey... https://t.co/XAH1xjNNty
— Michael Gamble (@GambleMike) July 14, 2014
The interesting point made is that, even though the game's overall structure is potentially already laid down, the survey may be a means for BioWare to roll out an effective marketing scheme.
For those who are interested in helping out BioWare, here's a link to the survey. This is not surprising, considering that BioWare already showcased some concept images of "Mass Effect 4" as well as an early footage, seen below.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- Xbox One News: Games with Gold for August Announced; Updates for Progress in China
- The SIMS 4 on Sept 2 Release: Low Demands Specs, No Toddlers or Pools and 3 Premium Packs
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report