Mass Effect 4 Survey to Fans and More Promised Details at Comic Con
By Gel Galang | July 16, 2014 8:37 PM EST
"Mass Effect" is potentially one of BioWare's biggest assets, considering its fan base, and the reception of the leaks and rumours surrounding the title has been met with positive feedback and massive hype.
The developer does provide enough attention to the franchise, considering that, in the coming San Diego Comic Con 2014, "Mass Effect 4" will also be taking the stage.
Forbes reports that a panel for "Mass Effect 4" will be held at the SDCC 2014, and BioWare has already confirmed this event. Titled "Charting a Course: Developing at the Next Mass Effect," the panel will be an hour-long experience, which will be led by "Mass Effect 4" producers, senior artist, lead animator and its community manager.
While a release date of 2015 is technically being too optimistic at the moment, fans have been going round with speculations on how the next "Mass Effect" game will push through. The report even touches on how BioWare could successfully continue from "Mass Effect 3" given the three different endings, or how they could be collated in a cohesive manner for "Mass Effect 4."
But for the meantime, BioWare seems actively engaged in ensuring that the franchise is successful, starting with a new survey being rolled out by the developers.
New Survey from BioWare Slated to Improve Next 'Mass Effect'
To get fans started on the "Mass Effect 4" fever, developer BioWare has started rolling out a new survey for fans of the franchise. According to the developers, they are trying to ensure that the "Mass Effect 4" will be the best game experience to date.
At the top of the survey, BioWare has left a message for fans, which states:
"We will be asking you questions that will help the designers as they look forward toward putting together the next Mass Effect game. we will be asking you about the type of games that you play, what you look forward to in Mass Effect games, and your involvement in fan community activities."
Help us make the next Mass Effect game the best one yet. Id appreciate it if you folks did this short survey... https://t.co/XAH1xjNNty
— Michael Gamble (@GambleMike) July 14, 2014
The interesting point made is that, even though the game's overall structure is potentially already laid down, the survey may be a means for BioWare to roll out an effective marketing scheme.
For those who are interested in helping out BioWare, here's a link to the survey. This is not surprising, considering that BioWare already showcased some concept images of "Mass Effect 4" as well as an early footage, seen below.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu