GTA V for PC Release Date and Strip Club DLC from Source Code Leaked
By Gel Galang | July 16, 2014 8:36 PM EST
After denials and keeping mum about any other platform for "GTA V," Rockstar Games has finally ensured that the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions of the game will also be making its debut with the official confirmation made last month.
However, as far as release dates are concerned, Rockstar has not yet given anything official for fans to go on with. But this has not stopped fans from trying to look for any and all possible clues as to when the can finally get their hands on "GTA V" for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Geek has spotted a listing from an online retailer, Coolshop, which has listed "GTA V" for PC for a November 14 release date. As far as clues go, this is not an impossible listing, given that Rockstar has only given a release date of fall 2014, and November 14 does fit the bill.
It is also a good timeframe, considering that this will be the start of holiday season and the time for buying gifts for the holidays. The report goes so far as to speculate the possible release date for the PS4 and Xbox One versions, assuming that the developers will try to lessen the sudden surge in load for its GTA Online servers.
If the "GTA V" PS4 and Xbox One versions will be released sometime before the PC version finds its way to retail, then it's highly likely that the version of the next-gen consoles will be made available around the week of November 7 or the week before that.
As such, all of these remain as speculations based on the release date set by an online retailer. Rockstar Games has yet to announce any official dates.
Next "GTA V" DLC Spotted as a Strip Club Expansion?
Aside from the leaked "GTA V" PC release date, another fan has sighting another potential clue to the next "GTA V" game. This time, it may be for an expansion following the latest addition, the "I'm Not a Hipster Update."
Gameranx cites a fan who has tinkered with the source code from the "GTA Online" who claims that he has found two strip clubs that may be coming out for "GTA Online." According to the source, the code presents maps of how the strip club will look.
The first is said to look like a 24/7 strip club that looks very much like Hornbills, while the second is a typical club that features dancing and drinking. As far as activities within the strip clubs are concerned, there have not been any other clues. But speculations that are worth mentioning include the new missions and even a possible way to socialize with other players in "GTA Online."
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop