Assassin’s Creed Unity Gets New Details and a Fresh Trailer on Revolution
By Gel Galang | July 16, 2014 8:36 PM EST
One of Ubisoft's upcoming next-gen games is making headway process as the publisher gives fans more teaser information coming with "Assassin's Creed Unity."
A woman dressed as Marie Antoinette from the video game "Assassin's Creed: Unity" promotes the game in the Ubisoft booth at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 10, 2014.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha/Prime/Galaxy F Gets New Details as Galaxy Note 4 Thinner Design Gets Patented
It seems that the French Revolution-based title will not only see historic sites but allow players to kind of rewrite history as they take part in some of these events.
RealGamerNewz has compiled a list of new information for "Assassin's Creed Unity," starting with the new difficulty variation that the developers have installed for the game. For the new installment, the difficulty ranges from one to give stars, with the quests supposedly designed to accommodate varying number of players depending on the quest being played. For instance, some quests can have a solo or a pair, while others will need a party of three or four.
Ubisoft has also detailed some of the upcoming missions for "Assassin's Creed Unity," some of which are discussed in brief below:
- Murder Mystery Missions: players will deal with a dead body and play detective as they try to solve the crime, investigate suspects and obtain the murder weapon, which can then be used in the game.
- Paris Stories missions: there will be different stories comprising the Paris Stories, not all of which put you in a situation where you need to assassinate a target. Gathering intelligence and tracking targets will also be part of the gameplay.
Since "Assassin's Creed Unity" is pretty much an open-world environment, exploration is put at par on a next-gen scope. But according to the report, size is not the only aspect that was expanded in the game, but also the depth of exploration allowed for gamers.
There will be various levels which can be explored, including different structures and institutiosn like churches, catacombs and even sewer systems, and the buildings will mostly be packed with a variety of activities and events that can be treated as a way to socialize with other "Assassin's Creed Unity" players.
One last interesting point to note with "Assassin's Creed Unity" is that it may be the first in the Assassin's Creed franchise to introduce the skill trees. These will allow the players to improve on their skills, specifically on stealth, combat and navigation, to offer a more varied gameplay style.
Into the Revolution with a New Trailer
Ubisoft has also released a new trailer depicting the events taking place during the setting for "Assassin's Creed Unity."
"Nearly every aspect of Assassin's Creed has been rebuilt from the ground up to let you experience the full power of new-gen consoles. Experience the franchise as you never have before, and make history with 'Assassin's Creed Unity,"" said Ubisoft over at the official Blog.
The trailer will showcase 18th century Paris, where you will play as Arno, Master Assassin, who is on his way towards exposing the dirt and grime behind the French Revolution. Check out the trailer below.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop