Kate Middleton Pregnancy - Duchess Of Cambridge Reportedly Fell Ill During Recent Cooking Course in London
By nidhi tewari | July 16, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Kate Middleton reportedly fell ill for two days at a recent cookery class she took alongside BBC Two cookery show "The Little Paris Kitchen" chef Rachel Khoo, media reports suggest. Kate's illness at the cooking class will only add to the rumours that she might just be in the early stages of pregnancy and hence felt sick. Kate enrolled for cooking classes at the prestigious Leiths School of Food and Wine in London at the beginning of this year when the pregnancy rumours started doing rounds.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sits on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 6, 2014. REUTERS/Sang Tan/Pool
Khoo revealed to Woman magazine that the Duchess is a lovely person but she did not mingle up with others and mostly kept to herself. "Kate was in my class," Rachel tells Woman magazine. "Kate was ill for a few days, so I took notes for her."
"She was a lovely person, but she kept herself to herself," she added. The Duchess reportedly took a two week course at the prestigious institute, which costs 1600 pounds. The media is also abuzz with news that the Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly pregnant with baby number two. Some media agencies are claiming that Kate's best friend Jessica Hay has confirmed that she indeed is pregnant and would be announcing the news in the coming weeks.
"Kate's inner circle are buzzing with the news that she is pregnant," Hay revealed to Australia's New Day. "I've heard it from several different friends of theirs now and they're saying that they think there's going to be an official announcement in weeks."
"Kate's face is fuller like it was when she was first expecting George and she's been changing her hair, which could be to disguise the fullness," she revealed to the publication adding that at the moment the royal couple is focusing on Prince George's fifth birthday celebrations.
According to Hello magazine, the cooking course taught Kate the intricate skills of "boning chickens, making reduction sauces, preparing and cooking shellfish, as well as expert skills such as rustling up soufflés, making home-made ice creams and classic sweet French pastries."
The mommy to Prince George was recently under fire for spending an exorbitant amount of money on building a new kitchen in their second home at Anmer Hall. Queen Elizabeth reportedly did not like Kate overspending money to build a kitchen of the standard of a restaurant. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions