Kate Middleton Pregnancy - Duchess Of Cambridge Reportedly Fell Ill During Recent Cooking Course in London
By nidhi tewari | July 16, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Kate Middleton reportedly fell ill for two days at a recent cookery class she took alongside BBC Two cookery show "The Little Paris Kitchen" chef Rachel Khoo, media reports suggest. Kate's illness at the cooking class will only add to the rumours that she might just be in the early stages of pregnancy and hence felt sick. Kate enrolled for cooking classes at the prestigious Leiths School of Food and Wine in London at the beginning of this year when the pregnancy rumours started doing rounds.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sits on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 6, 2014. REUTERS/Sang Tan/Pool
Khoo revealed to Woman magazine that the Duchess is a lovely person but she did not mingle up with others and mostly kept to herself. "Kate was in my class," Rachel tells Woman magazine. "Kate was ill for a few days, so I took notes for her."
"She was a lovely person, but she kept herself to herself," she added. The Duchess reportedly took a two week course at the prestigious institute, which costs 1600 pounds. The media is also abuzz with news that the Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly pregnant with baby number two. Some media agencies are claiming that Kate's best friend Jessica Hay has confirmed that she indeed is pregnant and would be announcing the news in the coming weeks.
"Kate's inner circle are buzzing with the news that she is pregnant," Hay revealed to Australia's New Day. "I've heard it from several different friends of theirs now and they're saying that they think there's going to be an official announcement in weeks."
"Kate's face is fuller like it was when she was first expecting George and she's been changing her hair, which could be to disguise the fullness," she revealed to the publication adding that at the moment the royal couple is focusing on Prince George's fifth birthday celebrations.
According to Hello magazine, the cooking course taught Kate the intricate skills of "boning chickens, making reduction sauces, preparing and cooking shellfish, as well as expert skills such as rustling up soufflés, making home-made ice creams and classic sweet French pastries."
The mommy to Prince George was recently under fire for spending an exorbitant amount of money on building a new kitchen in their second home at Anmer Hall. Queen Elizabeth reportedly did not like Kate overspending money to build a kitchen of the standard of a restaurant. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones