Kate Middleton Pregnancy - Duchess Of Cambridge Reportedly Fell Ill During Recent Cooking Course in London
By nidhi tewari | July 16, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Kate Middleton reportedly fell ill for two days at a recent cookery class she took alongside BBC Two cookery show "The Little Paris Kitchen" chef Rachel Khoo, media reports suggest. Kate's illness at the cooking class will only add to the rumours that she might just be in the early stages of pregnancy and hence felt sick. Kate enrolled for cooking classes at the prestigious Leiths School of Food and Wine in London at the beginning of this year when the pregnancy rumours started doing rounds.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sits on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 6, 2014. REUTERS/Sang Tan/Pool
Khoo revealed to Woman magazine that the Duchess is a lovely person but she did not mingle up with others and mostly kept to herself. "Kate was in my class," Rachel tells Woman magazine. "Kate was ill for a few days, so I took notes for her."
"She was a lovely person, but she kept herself to herself," she added. The Duchess reportedly took a two week course at the prestigious institute, which costs 1600 pounds. The media is also abuzz with news that the Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly pregnant with baby number two. Some media agencies are claiming that Kate's best friend Jessica Hay has confirmed that she indeed is pregnant and would be announcing the news in the coming weeks.
"Kate's inner circle are buzzing with the news that she is pregnant," Hay revealed to Australia's New Day. "I've heard it from several different friends of theirs now and they're saying that they think there's going to be an official announcement in weeks."
"Kate's face is fuller like it was when she was first expecting George and she's been changing her hair, which could be to disguise the fullness," she revealed to the publication adding that at the moment the royal couple is focusing on Prince George's fifth birthday celebrations.
According to Hello magazine, the cooking course taught Kate the intricate skills of "boning chickens, making reduction sauces, preparing and cooking shellfish, as well as expert skills such as rustling up soufflés, making home-made ice creams and classic sweet French pastries."
The mommy to Prince George was recently under fire for spending an exorbitant amount of money on building a new kitchen in their second home at Anmer Hall. Queen Elizabeth reportedly did not like Kate overspending money to build a kitchen of the standard of a restaurant. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015