Michael Muhney’s Life after The Young and the Restless: Former Y&R Actor Hints His Next Move on Twitter
By jaskiran kaur | July 16, 2014 12:41 PM EST
When Michael Muhney exited from CBS' "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R), many fans were left heartbroken. Fans expressed their anger and anguish through widespread protests. It's been more than six months since fans last saw him on the show portraying well-loved character, Adam Newman. They have been wondering what would be the actor's next project.
On July 15, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Michael Muhney has finally "announced his next move." The Web site notes that he is "not starring in daytime soap opera or even a primetime TV show."
Debunking all the rumours about his future projects, Michael Muhney informed millions of his followers about his next move through a tweet on Twitter. After his exit from "The Young and the Restless" the actor seems to have bagged a big role that is keeping him very busy. The tweet on Twitter informs his loyal followers that he would be working in a movie for which he begins filming when he returns to Los Angeles from New York on Sunday.
Michael Muhney's tweet on Twitter read:
— Muhney (@michaelmuhney) July 14, 2014
This information shunned down all the rumours that claimed that Michael Muhney may return to "The Young and the Restless" in his iconic role of Adam Newman. The actor last appeared on Jan 30 episode of "The Young and the Restless" and his character was shown suffering a major explosive accident. For a long time, it was assumed that the character is dead. However, the character returned to the show but remains a faceless entity, whose hands have been shown on various occasions.
Rumours running rampant also claimed that after "The Young and the Restless" the actor is set to join another super hit daytime soap opera, "General Hospital." Earlier in June, based on Gossip Chick's speculations, Examiner reported that Michael Muhney could possibly be heading to "General Hospital" as the character named A.J. Quartermaine.
However, these rumours remained unconfirmed in the absence of official statements by the concerned authorities.
Michael Muhney was allegedly dismissed from "The Young and the Restless" after his co-star Hunter King complained about being repeatedly sexually harassed by the actor. However, later, Radar Online reported that Michael Muhney's abrupt firing was the result of "in-fighting, backstabbing and cast cliques." What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies