Michael Muhney’s Life after The Young and the Restless: Former Y&R Actor Hints His Next Move on Twitter
By jaskiran kaur | July 16, 2014 12:41 PM EST
When Michael Muhney exited from CBS' "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R), many fans were left heartbroken. Fans expressed their anger and anguish through widespread protests. It's been more than six months since fans last saw him on the show portraying well-loved character, Adam Newman. They have been wondering what would be the actor's next project.
On July 15, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Michael Muhney has finally "announced his next move." The Web site notes that he is "not starring in daytime soap opera or even a primetime TV show."
Debunking all the rumours about his future projects, Michael Muhney informed millions of his followers about his next move through a tweet on Twitter. After his exit from "The Young and the Restless" the actor seems to have bagged a big role that is keeping him very busy. The tweet on Twitter informs his loyal followers that he would be working in a movie for which he begins filming when he returns to Los Angeles from New York on Sunday.
Michael Muhney's tweet on Twitter read:
— Muhney (@michaelmuhney) July 14, 2014
This information shunned down all the rumours that claimed that Michael Muhney may return to "The Young and the Restless" in his iconic role of Adam Newman. The actor last appeared on Jan 30 episode of "The Young and the Restless" and his character was shown suffering a major explosive accident. For a long time, it was assumed that the character is dead. However, the character returned to the show but remains a faceless entity, whose hands have been shown on various occasions.
Rumours running rampant also claimed that after "The Young and the Restless" the actor is set to join another super hit daytime soap opera, "General Hospital." Earlier in June, based on Gossip Chick's speculations, Examiner reported that Michael Muhney could possibly be heading to "General Hospital" as the character named A.J. Quartermaine.
However, these rumours remained unconfirmed in the absence of official statements by the concerned authorities.
Michael Muhney was allegedly dismissed from "The Young and the Restless" after his co-star Hunter King complained about being repeatedly sexually harassed by the actor. However, later, Radar Online reported that Michael Muhney's abrupt firing was the result of "in-fighting, backstabbing and cast cliques." What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims