Michael Muhney’s Life after The Young and the Restless: Former Y&R Actor Hints His Next Move on Twitter
By jaskiran kaur | July 16, 2014 12:41 PM EST
When Michael Muhney exited from CBS' "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R), many fans were left heartbroken. Fans expressed their anger and anguish through widespread protests. It's been more than six months since fans last saw him on the show portraying well-loved character, Adam Newman. They have been wondering what would be the actor's next project.
On July 15, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Michael Muhney has finally "announced his next move." The Web site notes that he is "not starring in daytime soap opera or even a primetime TV show."
Debunking all the rumours about his future projects, Michael Muhney informed millions of his followers about his next move through a tweet on Twitter. After his exit from "The Young and the Restless" the actor seems to have bagged a big role that is keeping him very busy. The tweet on Twitter informs his loyal followers that he would be working in a movie for which he begins filming when he returns to Los Angeles from New York on Sunday.
Michael Muhney's tweet on Twitter read:
— Muhney (@michaelmuhney) July 14, 2014
This information shunned down all the rumours that claimed that Michael Muhney may return to "The Young and the Restless" in his iconic role of Adam Newman. The actor last appeared on Jan 30 episode of "The Young and the Restless" and his character was shown suffering a major explosive accident. For a long time, it was assumed that the character is dead. However, the character returned to the show but remains a faceless entity, whose hands have been shown on various occasions.
Rumours running rampant also claimed that after "The Young and the Restless" the actor is set to join another super hit daytime soap opera, "General Hospital." Earlier in June, based on Gossip Chick's speculations, Examiner reported that Michael Muhney could possibly be heading to "General Hospital" as the character named A.J. Quartermaine.
However, these rumours remained unconfirmed in the absence of official statements by the concerned authorities.
Michael Muhney was allegedly dismissed from "The Young and the Restless" after his co-star Hunter King complained about being repeatedly sexually harassed by the actor. However, later, Radar Online reported that Michael Muhney's abrupt firing was the result of "in-fighting, backstabbing and cast cliques." What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Enzo To Have A Makeout Scene, Speculations Suggest Enzo and Caroline Get Cozy In New Season
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide