Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Spoilers, Speculations: Superman’s DC Comics Murderer to Appear; Fan-made Trailer Goes Viral [Watch Video]
By jaskiran kaur | July 16, 2014 12:06 PM EST
Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill starrer "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" is one of the most highly anticipated superhero movies of future. Even though the film is almost two years away, rumours and speculations about its storyline are spreading like wildfire. The latest update on the movie talks about possible appearance of another DC Comics supervillain. Furthermore, a fan-made trailer for "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" has gone viral. Scroll down to watch the video. [Warning: Potential Spoilers Ahead]
This article contains potential spoilers from "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice." Read at your own risk.
Earlier in July, rumours surfaced claiming that Batman and Superman could fight four supervillains in the upcoming movie. Latino Review reported that besides Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor, Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill may have to combat villains Victor Zsasz, David Cain, Morgan Edge and Amanda Waller.
Now Bleeding Cool is reporting that fans may expect to see supervillain Doomsday. He is the same character who killed Superman in an epic battle. The Web site notes that the "sources who have been rather reliable in the past" have got a glimpse of "'Batman V Superman' designs for the character of Doomsday."
The Web site also disclosed that "much can change in the production process." These changes may be made only for the "flashback purposes on the screen, looking at the life (and death) of Superman." However, they are unsure if it will reach the "final cut" or not.
In DC Comics, Doomsday is seen as a monster that mindlessly destroyed everything in his surroundings when he first appeared in "The Death of Superman." As the name suggests, Doomsday is hard to combat and is extremely powerful. He is even said to have abilities to regenerate himself.
Warner Bros is yet to release any official statement and synopses for Zack Snyder's "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice." Therefore, this information must be treated as mere rumours or speculations only.
Meanwhile, a fan-made trailer for "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" has surfaced on the internet and is going viral. Based on the description of rumoured San Diego Comic Con trailer leaked last week (via KDramaStars), the trailer comes very close to representing just that.
The fan-made trailer opens to a dark scene. Batman is standing in front of several monitors presumably in Batcave, listening to General Zod's "you are not alone" message. Towards the end of the trailer, Batman slowly turns to reveal his side profile while looking over his shoulder. It is clear that this Batman is not Ben Affleck in batsuit. However, the fake trailer that was released on July 11, 2014 on YouTube.com has garnered 245,000 plus views within five days. Eager fans may watch the fan-made trailer for "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" below.
Besides Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck, "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" features Diane Lane, Gal Gadot and Amy Adams. The film is scheduled to release on May 6, 2016.
Video: Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice Teaser Trailer
Credit: YouTube.com/ BvS Teaser
For more spoilers and updates on "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand