The Amazing Race Season 25 Premieres on Sept. 26, 2014: Check out the 11 Competing Teams [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 15, 2014 11:12 PM EST
CBS has announced some important details about "The Amazing Race" (TAR) Season 25 which will premiere on Sept. 26, 2014. Check out the 11 competing teams below that make up the TAR Season 25 cast.
According to CBS, the 11 teams listed below will compete against each other in the well-loved race around the world. Filming of the competition has already started on Saturday, May 31, 2014 in Times Square, New York City.
"The Amazing Race" Season 25 Cast:
- Amy DeJong and Maya Warren - Food Scientists from Madison, Wisconsin
- Bethany Hamilton and Adam Dirks - Married Surfers from Princeville, Hawaii
- Brooke Adams and Robbie E. Strauss - Dating Pro Wrestlers from Houston, Texas and Woodbridge, New Jersey
- Isabelle Du and Dennis Hour - Model and Accountant from Tustin, California
- Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan - Engaged Couple and former "Survivor: South Pacific" contestants from Nashville, Tennessee
- Kym Perfetto and Alli Forsythe - Urban Bike Racers from Brooklyn, New York
- Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson - Realtor Sisters from Miami, Florida
- Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo - Firefighters from Boston, Massachusetts
- Misti and Jim Raman - Married Dentists from Columbia, South Carolina
- Shelley and Nici Porter - Mother/Daughter from Detroit, Michigan
- Tim Tsao and Te Jay McGrath - College Sweethearts from Pasadena, California
Click HERE to see photos of "The Amazing Race" Season 25 cast members. Of course, "The Amazing Race" will not be the same without Phil Keoghan. Luckily, he's still on board to host TAR Season 25. Keoghan has been hosting "The Amazing Race" ever since it first aired in 2001.
If you notice in the list, there are some ex-"Survivor" contestants who will be joining the 25th season of TAR. They are Whitney Duncan and Keith Tollefson from "Survivor: South Pacific." When they met in "Survivor," Duncan, a country music singer ("Right Road Now"), was still married to musician Donny Fallgatter. But, she got attracted to Tollefson as the reality competition was being filmed in Upolu, Samoa. Fallgatter and Duncan divorced in November 2011. By February of 2013, Duncan and Tollefson got engaged. They used to be competitors in "Survivor: South Pacific." Unfortunately, they both didn't end up as the sole "Survivor." Now, they will team up in TAR in the hopes of winning together the US$1 million grand prize. Will they win the race or will this put a strain on their relationship? Tune in to "The Amazing Race" Season 25 to find out!
"The Amazing Race" Season 25 will air on Sept. 26, 2014 from 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT. It will be shown regularly on CBS every Friday night. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about "The Amazing Race" as well as other news about entertainment, sports, health, finance, business and technology.
Watch "The Amazing Race" Season 25 videos below: "The Amazing Race: Season 25 Cast Revealed:
"The Amazing Race" Season 25 start in Times Square, NYC:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date