Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Divorce Reports Debunked: Couple has Healthy Relationship In spite of Media Pressure
By Sonalee singh | July 15, 2014 6:52 PM EST
"Man of Steel" actor Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are not heading for divorce, as previously reported. In a recent interview, Garner confessed that her life with Affleck is normal and is like any other peaceful family.
Director Ben Affleck holds his best picture award for his film "Argo" at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this file photo taken February 25, 2013. Affleck was banned earlier this week from playing blackjack at the Hard Rock casino in Las Vegas because he was "too good," a source close to the Oscar-winner said on Friday.
Garner sat for an interview with Hello Magazine (via En Starz) suggesting that she is the chief manager of the family.
"I always think I'm the chief executive officer of our household," the actress told the brit magazine, adding, "There's nothing like brain surgery about it- it's all logistics and schedules and remembering to pack lunches and who has a karate lesson after school and thinking about what food we already have in the refrigerator and what I need to buy more of to cook dinner."
Garner further hinted in her interview that as husband and wife, she and Ben have divided their duties and there are certain things regarding the household, which her husband might not even remember.
"It's the boring nonsense of an average family life, but somebody has to do it," said Jen further to the mag, adding, "I was writing cheques this morning to various people who have done things around the house and I started to laugh because I suddenly thought: 'You know, I bet Ben doesn't even know this person's last name, let alone how much we pay them.' But that's how we divide our jobs."
Garner and Affleck had made it to a lot of news lately. It was being said that Garner is facing troubles with Affleck's alleged gambling addiction. Added reports claim that Affleck does not like the ordinary dressing sense of Garner. But from the interview it seems that things are on track for the couple and just like any other Hollywood couple, they are under constant scrutiny and pressure.
"It's something we pay attention to, yes, but that's as much because we've been together for ten years as it is about Hollywood. We want to be a healthy couple and to make time for us as well as for the children and we find a way to do that," explained Garner about the pressure they face being a Hollywood couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
- Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide