Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Divorce Reports Debunked: Couple has Healthy Relationship In spite of Media Pressure
By Sonalee singh | July 15, 2014 6:52 PM EST
"Man of Steel" actor Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are not heading for divorce, as previously reported. In a recent interview, Garner confessed that her life with Affleck is normal and is like any other peaceful family.
Director Ben Affleck holds his best picture award for his film "Argo" at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this file photo taken February 25, 2013. Affleck was banned earlier this week from playing blackjack at the Hard Rock casino in Las Vegas because he was "too good," a source close to the Oscar-winner said on Friday.
Garner sat for an interview with Hello Magazine (via En Starz) suggesting that she is the chief manager of the family.
"I always think I'm the chief executive officer of our household," the actress told the brit magazine, adding, "There's nothing like brain surgery about it- it's all logistics and schedules and remembering to pack lunches and who has a karate lesson after school and thinking about what food we already have in the refrigerator and what I need to buy more of to cook dinner."
Garner further hinted in her interview that as husband and wife, she and Ben have divided their duties and there are certain things regarding the household, which her husband might not even remember.
"It's the boring nonsense of an average family life, but somebody has to do it," said Jen further to the mag, adding, "I was writing cheques this morning to various people who have done things around the house and I started to laugh because I suddenly thought: 'You know, I bet Ben doesn't even know this person's last name, let alone how much we pay them.' But that's how we divide our jobs."
Garner and Affleck had made it to a lot of news lately. It was being said that Garner is facing troubles with Affleck's alleged gambling addiction. Added reports claim that Affleck does not like the ordinary dressing sense of Garner. But from the interview it seems that things are on track for the couple and just like any other Hollywood couple, they are under constant scrutiny and pressure.
"It's something we pay attention to, yes, but that's as much because we've been together for ten years as it is about Hollywood. We want to be a healthy couple and to make time for us as well as for the children and we find a way to do that," explained Garner about the pressure they face being a Hollywood couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase