Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Divorce Reports Debunked: Couple has Healthy Relationship In spite of Media Pressure
By Sonalee singh | July 15, 2014 6:52 PM EST
"Man of Steel" actor Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are not heading for divorce, as previously reported. In a recent interview, Garner confessed that her life with Affleck is normal and is like any other peaceful family.
Director Ben Affleck holds his best picture award for his film "Argo" at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this file photo taken February 25, 2013. Affleck was banned earlier this week from playing blackjack at the Hard Rock casino in Las Vegas because he was "too good," a source close to the Oscar-winner said on Friday.
Garner sat for an interview with Hello Magazine (via En Starz) suggesting that she is the chief manager of the family.
"I always think I'm the chief executive officer of our household," the actress told the brit magazine, adding, "There's nothing like brain surgery about it- it's all logistics and schedules and remembering to pack lunches and who has a karate lesson after school and thinking about what food we already have in the refrigerator and what I need to buy more of to cook dinner."
Garner further hinted in her interview that as husband and wife, she and Ben have divided their duties and there are certain things regarding the household, which her husband might not even remember.
"It's the boring nonsense of an average family life, but somebody has to do it," said Jen further to the mag, adding, "I was writing cheques this morning to various people who have done things around the house and I started to laugh because I suddenly thought: 'You know, I bet Ben doesn't even know this person's last name, let alone how much we pay them.' But that's how we divide our jobs."
Garner and Affleck had made it to a lot of news lately. It was being said that Garner is facing troubles with Affleck's alleged gambling addiction. Added reports claim that Affleck does not like the ordinary dressing sense of Garner. But from the interview it seems that things are on track for the couple and just like any other Hollywood couple, they are under constant scrutiny and pressure.
"It's something we pay attention to, yes, but that's as much because we've been together for ten years as it is about Hollywood. We want to be a healthy couple and to make time for us as well as for the children and we find a way to do that," explained Garner about the pressure they face being a Hollywood couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles