Kate Middleton Leaves Prince WIlliam for a Solo Tour: Duchess of Cambridge Nervous for the Trip
By Sonalee singh | July 15, 2014 6:01 PM EST
Kate Middleton who is making news for her alleged second pregnancy is going to embark on a solo tour without Prince William and Prince George.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
"She's really nervous but excited about stepping out by herself. The trip will focus on some of the causes that connect with her beliefs and patronages," a source told US Weekly about her first solo tour.
Kate is flyting to Malta in September for two days as per Hollywoodlife reports.
"Kate is heading to the tiny Mediterranean island to commemorate Malta's 50th anniversary of island independence," People magazine said in it's report.
It is also speculated that this time Middleton wants to stay away from the controversy especially after coming under fire for the bare bum scandal during her Australia tour. Though Kate has attended many events in UK alone, this tour is scheduled exclusively for the Duchess.
Meanwhile, it is said that Middleton and Prince William had a terrible night when they first time brought Prince George home. The couple apparently, chose a room without an air conditioner and this made little George cry whole night as per Vanity Fair magazine report.
"It was William, with sleeves rolled up, who took the wheel of the family's Range Rover and drove his wife and newborn son home to Kensington Palace," said the report from August 2014 issue of the magazine.
Also, Middleton did not get any special treatment and was awake whole night to take care of prince George.
"George was up so much they could barely have a conversation," a source told the magazine.
But it is also understood that Kate had mother Carole Middleton to take care of her and help her with feeding and cleaning.
On the other hand talking about Kate's second pregnancy, it is still unknown whether the reports are true or not. But previously it was speculated that Middelton is going to have twin girls.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did, too," Ok qouted a royal insider.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes