Kate Middleton Leaves Prince WIlliam for a Solo Tour: Duchess of Cambridge Nervous for the Trip
By Sonalee singh | July 15, 2014 6:01 PM EST
Kate Middleton who is making news for her alleged second pregnancy is going to embark on a solo tour without Prince William and Prince George.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
"She's really nervous but excited about stepping out by herself. The trip will focus on some of the causes that connect with her beliefs and patronages," a source told US Weekly about her first solo tour.
Kate is flyting to Malta in September for two days as per Hollywoodlife reports.
"Kate is heading to the tiny Mediterranean island to commemorate Malta's 50th anniversary of island independence," People magazine said in it's report.
It is also speculated that this time Middleton wants to stay away from the controversy especially after coming under fire for the bare bum scandal during her Australia tour. Though Kate has attended many events in UK alone, this tour is scheduled exclusively for the Duchess.
Meanwhile, it is said that Middleton and Prince William had a terrible night when they first time brought Prince George home. The couple apparently, chose a room without an air conditioner and this made little George cry whole night as per Vanity Fair magazine report.
"It was William, with sleeves rolled up, who took the wheel of the family's Range Rover and drove his wife and newborn son home to Kensington Palace," said the report from August 2014 issue of the magazine.
Also, Middleton did not get any special treatment and was awake whole night to take care of prince George.
"George was up so much they could barely have a conversation," a source told the magazine.
But it is also understood that Kate had mother Carole Middleton to take care of her and help her with feeding and cleaning.
On the other hand talking about Kate's second pregnancy, it is still unknown whether the reports are true or not. But previously it was speculated that Middelton is going to have twin girls.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did, too," Ok qouted a royal insider.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?