Kate Middleton Leaves Prince WIlliam for a Solo Tour: Duchess of Cambridge Nervous for the Trip
By Sonalee singh | July 15, 2014 6:01 PM EST
Kate Middleton who is making news for her alleged second pregnancy is going to embark on a solo tour without Prince William and Prince George.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
"She's really nervous but excited about stepping out by herself. The trip will focus on some of the causes that connect with her beliefs and patronages," a source told US Weekly about her first solo tour.
Kate is flyting to Malta in September for two days as per Hollywoodlife reports.
"Kate is heading to the tiny Mediterranean island to commemorate Malta's 50th anniversary of island independence," People magazine said in it's report.
It is also speculated that this time Middleton wants to stay away from the controversy especially after coming under fire for the bare bum scandal during her Australia tour. Though Kate has attended many events in UK alone, this tour is scheduled exclusively for the Duchess.
Meanwhile, it is said that Middleton and Prince William had a terrible night when they first time brought Prince George home. The couple apparently, chose a room without an air conditioner and this made little George cry whole night as per Vanity Fair magazine report.
"It was William, with sleeves rolled up, who took the wheel of the family's Range Rover and drove his wife and newborn son home to Kensington Palace," said the report from August 2014 issue of the magazine.
Also, Middleton did not get any special treatment and was awake whole night to take care of prince George.
"George was up so much they could barely have a conversation," a source told the magazine.
But it is also understood that Kate had mother Carole Middleton to take care of her and help her with feeding and cleaning.
On the other hand talking about Kate's second pregnancy, it is still unknown whether the reports are true or not. But previously it was speculated that Middelton is going to have twin girls.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did, too," Ok qouted a royal insider.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health