Kate Middleton Leaves Prince WIlliam for a Solo Tour: Duchess of Cambridge Nervous for the Trip
By Sonalee singh | July 15, 2014 6:01 PM EST
Kate Middleton who is making news for her alleged second pregnancy is going to embark on a solo tour without Prince William and Prince George.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
"She's really nervous but excited about stepping out by herself. The trip will focus on some of the causes that connect with her beliefs and patronages," a source told US Weekly about her first solo tour.
Kate is flyting to Malta in September for two days as per Hollywoodlife reports.
"Kate is heading to the tiny Mediterranean island to commemorate Malta's 50th anniversary of island independence," People magazine said in it's report.
It is also speculated that this time Middleton wants to stay away from the controversy especially after coming under fire for the bare bum scandal during her Australia tour. Though Kate has attended many events in UK alone, this tour is scheduled exclusively for the Duchess.
Meanwhile, it is said that Middleton and Prince William had a terrible night when they first time brought Prince George home. The couple apparently, chose a room without an air conditioner and this made little George cry whole night as per Vanity Fair magazine report.
"It was William, with sleeves rolled up, who took the wheel of the family's Range Rover and drove his wife and newborn son home to Kensington Palace," said the report from August 2014 issue of the magazine.
Also, Middleton did not get any special treatment and was awake whole night to take care of prince George.
"George was up so much they could barely have a conversation," a source told the magazine.
But it is also understood that Kate had mother Carole Middleton to take care of her and help her with feeding and cleaning.
On the other hand talking about Kate's second pregnancy, it is still unknown whether the reports are true or not. But previously it was speculated that Middelton is going to have twin girls.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did, too," Ok qouted a royal insider.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko