Kate Middleton Leaves Prince WIlliam for a Solo Tour: Duchess of Cambridge Nervous for the Trip
By Sonalee singh | July 15, 2014 6:01 PM EST
Kate Middleton who is making news for her alleged second pregnancy is going to embark on a solo tour without Prince William and Prince George.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
"She's really nervous but excited about stepping out by herself. The trip will focus on some of the causes that connect with her beliefs and patronages," a source told US Weekly about her first solo tour.
Kate is flyting to Malta in September for two days as per Hollywoodlife reports.
"Kate is heading to the tiny Mediterranean island to commemorate Malta's 50th anniversary of island independence," People magazine said in it's report.
It is also speculated that this time Middleton wants to stay away from the controversy especially after coming under fire for the bare bum scandal during her Australia tour. Though Kate has attended many events in UK alone, this tour is scheduled exclusively for the Duchess.
Meanwhile, it is said that Middleton and Prince William had a terrible night when they first time brought Prince George home. The couple apparently, chose a room without an air conditioner and this made little George cry whole night as per Vanity Fair magazine report.
"It was William, with sleeves rolled up, who took the wheel of the family's Range Rover and drove his wife and newborn son home to Kensington Palace," said the report from August 2014 issue of the magazine.
Also, Middleton did not get any special treatment and was awake whole night to take care of prince George.
"George was up so much they could barely have a conversation," a source told the magazine.
But it is also understood that Kate had mother Carole Middleton to take care of her and help her with feeding and cleaning.
On the other hand talking about Kate's second pregnancy, it is still unknown whether the reports are true or not. But previously it was speculated that Middelton is going to have twin girls.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did, too," Ok qouted a royal insider.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier