Hot Celebs: Tips for A Flat Tummy
July 15, 2014 5:54 PM EST
Hot Celebs: Tips for A Flat Tummy
A study by the National Obesity Forum shows that by 2050, half of United Kingdom's population will be obese. The report stated: "It is entirely reasonable to conclude that the determinations of the 2007 Foresight Report, while shocking at the time, may now underestimate the scale of the problem."
In 2012, a survey showed that 26 per cent of all adults in England fall under the 'obese' category. 41 per cent men and 33 per cent women fall under the category of 'overweight. Chairman of the National Obesity Forum, Professor David Haslam, said that the crisis could get even worse than the "doomsday scenario" already set out.
While a lot of adults in United Kingdom are obese, every woman dreams of having flat abs. Here, we look into tips from two specialists, one who trains the likes of Jennifer Lopex and Minka Kelly, named Jay Cardiello, and another, a naturopath and author of Aussie Body Diet, whose name is Saimaa Miller, who also has celebrity clients like Hugh Jackman and Miranda Kerr.
Jay Cardiello's Tips
#1: Think Big
To burn one pound of fat, 250,000 crunches need to be done. So one should always aim big and try attempting to do as much as they can so as to train muscles like hamstrings, glutes and quadriceps.
Doing fast tempo ab exercises activates muscled more because depending on speed, muscles generate amount of force. At home, stand with your feet wider than shoulder, with your knees slightly bent and grab a pillow with both hands and raise it overhoad. Lower your hips to the floor so that the knees form a 90 degree angle, and at the same time, keep swinging your arms in front of your body.
#3 Exercise all day
Exercising and strengthening your transversus abdominis helps shrink the tummy. Pull your belly button towards your spine and hold it for ten seconds. Repeat this exercise five times.
#4: Follow a smart schedule
Stepping on a weighing scale just once a week can result in one being six times less likely in being overweight. Checking your weight gets you motivated to keep a check on your eating habits.
Saimaa Miller's Tips
Saimaa Miller said that we need water for all of our bodily processes and hydrating our bodies allows for everything to work at its optimal level and that guzzling calorie-free water will actually help to curb our appetites - a lot of the times when you think you're hungry, you're actually thirsty. To flush out toxins and keep the body hydrated, we should have 1.5 to 2 litres of water a day.
Colon therapy or cleansing removes feces and nonspecific toxins from the colon and intestinal tract and can be done by colon hydrotherapy or taking dietary supplements.
#3: Apple cider vinegar
Miller explained that having a couple of teaspoons of raw, organic apple cider vinegar with a glass of warm water at the beginning of the day helps digestion and gets rid of extra acidity.
#4: Work up a sweat
To get a flat tummy, exercising is of utmost importance. Miller said that to look great, one has to be consistent with moving your body, and working the muscles to achieve tone and tightness.
#5: Dine like a pauper
The key to achieve a flat belly is to eat less in the evenings. The body completes its digesting duties efficiently is we eat less in the evenings.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Airborne Version of Ebola Virus Could Wipe Out 1.2 Million; Aussie Doctor Appeals For Help
- Justin Bieber Strips for Fashion Week, Flashes Six Pack Abs: His Diet and Workout Secrets
- Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Glow Returns; Rumour Mill Suggests That Kim Is Pregnant
- Research Finds African Americans and Caribbean Blacks Experiencing Discrimination are at a Greater Risk for Mental Disorders
- Joan Rivers May Have Died From Propofol Like Michael Jackson
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet