Under the Dome Season 2 Episode 4 Spoilers: Melanie’s Link to Dome to be Revealed in Revelation
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 15, 2014 5:52 PM EST
The episode 3 of "Under the Dome" Season 2 finally gave a name to the mystery girl, Melanie Cooper. Joe found her photo, with the name, in the school's 1988 year book. The upcoming episode 4, which is titled "Revelation," is set to provide more details about Melanie.
According to the synopsis of the episode, "clues to Melanie's past and her connection to the dome are revealed." The episode 3, "Force Majeure," also introduced Lyle Chumley who believed that the acid rain is like plague and there will be rapture next. He also tied up Rebecca in a chair and threatened her with acid rain to make her become a believer. Julia and Barbie arrived to save Rebecca. She untied herself and walked away, while Lyle was sent to the prison.
Rebecca used her scientific knowledge to stop the acid rain. The next on her list is population control, as the resources are fast dwindling and it will soon become difficult for everyone to survive on limited food. To Big Jim, she suggested that they use the census to find out who is an asset and who is a burden. Rebecca wanted Big Jim to take an immediate decision. The synopsis of "Revelation" says "Big Jim and Rebecca consider the extreme measure of population control in order to extend resources as conditions in Chester's Mill worsen."
When Rebecca shared her contingency to deal with the scarcity of resources, Julia walked away, as Rebecca was suggesting selective killing of people. Barbie did not follow, as he just thought it as a contingency plan and nothing more. The episode 3 provided a couple of glimpses about the growing difference between Julia and Barbie. In "Revelation," Barbie and Julia will have more disagreements because of their stance on measures to control population.
"As conditions in Chester's Mill worsen, Big Jim and Rebecca will consider resorting to the extreme measure of population control, which will drive a wedge between Barbie and Julia," according the synopsis of the upcoming episode.
Lyla will be returning in Episode 4. In "Force Majeure," Junior saw a video, featuring her mother Pauline. She asked him to contact only Lyle to find answers. In the new episode, Junior is likely to unlock his cell door and the viewers may find out more about the trio, Sam, Lyle and Pauline and what possible connection they have with Melanie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown