Under the Dome Season 2 Episode 4 Spoilers: Melanie’s Link to Dome to be Revealed in Revelation
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 15, 2014 5:52 PM EST
The episode 3 of "Under the Dome" Season 2 finally gave a name to the mystery girl, Melanie Cooper. Joe found her photo, with the name, in the school's 1988 year book. The upcoming episode 4, which is titled "Revelation," is set to provide more details about Melanie.
According to the synopsis of the episode, "clues to Melanie's past and her connection to the dome are revealed." The episode 3, "Force Majeure," also introduced Lyle Chumley who believed that the acid rain is like plague and there will be rapture next. He also tied up Rebecca in a chair and threatened her with acid rain to make her become a believer. Julia and Barbie arrived to save Rebecca. She untied herself and walked away, while Lyle was sent to the prison.
Rebecca used her scientific knowledge to stop the acid rain. The next on her list is population control, as the resources are fast dwindling and it will soon become difficult for everyone to survive on limited food. To Big Jim, she suggested that they use the census to find out who is an asset and who is a burden. Rebecca wanted Big Jim to take an immediate decision. The synopsis of "Revelation" says "Big Jim and Rebecca consider the extreme measure of population control in order to extend resources as conditions in Chester's Mill worsen."
When Rebecca shared her contingency to deal with the scarcity of resources, Julia walked away, as Rebecca was suggesting selective killing of people. Barbie did not follow, as he just thought it as a contingency plan and nothing more. The episode 3 provided a couple of glimpses about the growing difference between Julia and Barbie. In "Revelation," Barbie and Julia will have more disagreements because of their stance on measures to control population.
"As conditions in Chester's Mill worsen, Big Jim and Rebecca will consider resorting to the extreme measure of population control, which will drive a wedge between Barbie and Julia," according the synopsis of the upcoming episode.
Lyla will be returning in Episode 4. In "Force Majeure," Junior saw a video, featuring her mother Pauline. She asked him to contact only Lyle to find answers. In the new episode, Junior is likely to unlock his cell door and the viewers may find out more about the trio, Sam, Lyle and Pauline and what possible connection they have with Melanie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims