Under the Dome Season 2 Episode 4 Spoilers: Melanie’s Link to Dome to be Revealed in Revelation
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 15, 2014 5:52 PM EST
The episode 3 of "Under the Dome" Season 2 finally gave a name to the mystery girl, Melanie Cooper. Joe found her photo, with the name, in the school's 1988 year book. The upcoming episode 4, which is titled "Revelation," is set to provide more details about Melanie.
According to the synopsis of the episode, "clues to Melanie's past and her connection to the dome are revealed." The episode 3, "Force Majeure," also introduced Lyle Chumley who believed that the acid rain is like plague and there will be rapture next. He also tied up Rebecca in a chair and threatened her with acid rain to make her become a believer. Julia and Barbie arrived to save Rebecca. She untied herself and walked away, while Lyle was sent to the prison.
Rebecca used her scientific knowledge to stop the acid rain. The next on her list is population control, as the resources are fast dwindling and it will soon become difficult for everyone to survive on limited food. To Big Jim, she suggested that they use the census to find out who is an asset and who is a burden. Rebecca wanted Big Jim to take an immediate decision. The synopsis of "Revelation" says "Big Jim and Rebecca consider the extreme measure of population control in order to extend resources as conditions in Chester's Mill worsen."
When Rebecca shared her contingency to deal with the scarcity of resources, Julia walked away, as Rebecca was suggesting selective killing of people. Barbie did not follow, as he just thought it as a contingency plan and nothing more. The episode 3 provided a couple of glimpses about the growing difference between Julia and Barbie. In "Revelation," Barbie and Julia will have more disagreements because of their stance on measures to control population.
"As conditions in Chester's Mill worsen, Big Jim and Rebecca will consider resorting to the extreme measure of population control, which will drive a wedge between Barbie and Julia," according the synopsis of the upcoming episode.
Lyla will be returning in Episode 4. In "Force Majeure," Junior saw a video, featuring her mother Pauline. She asked him to contact only Lyle to find answers. In the new episode, Junior is likely to unlock his cell door and the viewers may find out more about the trio, Sam, Lyle and Pauline and what possible connection they have with Melanie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks